FoxFoxFox

Inside = Outside

21 posts in this topic

Thoughts occur within the same space of awareness as 'material' objects. 

following along with rupert spira's guided meditations showed me this

thoughts, sounds, objects, my own body all appear in the same place

3 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Thoughts occur within the same space of awareness as 'material' objects. 

One of my favorite meditations is near my bird feeders. I close my eyes and observe thoughts and bird chirps dance together in the same space. It’s so beautiful.

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

One of my favorite meditations is near my bird feeders. I close my eyes and observe thoughts and bird chirps dance together in the same space. It’s so beautiful.

The essence of Beauty is the totality of experience, which is I?

I just can't. I dunno what it means. I do feel you guys are sharing the result of what you realized. 

1. I feel failure,  I do more then I success. But when I feel success, I am lazy then I fail. 

2. Orange is always on the table, my thoughts cannot change it unless I use my hand to move it.

3. New things come everyday that I never think it before, new knowledge, new fashion, new ideas. 

@yangmilun Well first try and get a clear picture of what enlightenment really is about. Read books on the subject. 

17 hours ago, tedens said:

@yangmilun well.. thats your consciousness...

Yes, and would you like to share your consciousness to let me realize how beautiful it is.:D

9 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@yangmilun Well first try and get a clear picture of what enlightenment really is about. Read books on the subject. 

Thank you. Will do.

Oh no!! Books?

Grasping this inner/outer stuff needs no book. Nor does SELF KNOWLEDGE. 

Make it direct homie?

@Jack River i'd say some knowledge is required in our current age. Sure, it can be done without any knowledge, but i doubt it'll work out for most people without at least an introduction. 

31 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Jack River i'd say some knowledge is required in our current age. Sure, it can be done without any knowledge, but i doubt it'll work out for most people without at least an introduction. 

Maybe. Seems many are more fond to resort to written text and such than others. :) 

Its just so incredibly obvious that it’s hard to advise looking anywhere other than the ordinary everyday experience. You know?

@Jack River Yes but such an absolutist perspective will not be of much use to the average person who is wholly attached to the body :)

Different strokes for different folks.

6 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Jack River Yes but such an absolutist perspective will not be of much use to the average person who is wholly attached to the body :)

Different strokes for different folks.

I understand dude.

I am an average person, and am no farther from my body than anyone else.?

To be quite honest this “absolutist perspective” is not far from the perspective of a relativist perspective. After all there is only one perspective and it is I ?

Edited by Jack River

Another interesting insight along these lines is that the sense feeling of body is not seperate from material objects. You’re entire visual field is filled with this sense of body. And to make it even crazier, the feeling of the body is completely shapeless. It’s the mind that molds it around the visual body, but the feeling body is just like... idk shapeless energy or something. But! Not seperare whatsoever from any part of direct experience. Very fascinating. 

19 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Another interesting insight along these lines is that the sense feeling of body is not seperate from material objects. You’re entire visual field is filled with this sense of body. And to make it even crazier, the feeling of the body is completely shapeless. It’s the mind that molds it around the visual body, but the feeling body is just like... idk shapeless energy or something. But! Not seperare whatsoever from any part of direct experience. Very fascinating. 

Beautiful?