TheWaterRuss

How to Use Crystals to Move Energy

15 posts in this topic

By controlling the waves of light around me I control the micro sensations of the photosynthetic system that eats light from the center. I gain the control center with the crystals which make light patterns act strange because of their structure and shape. And color. 

@FredFred My friend my honest and geniune whish for you is to be well, therefore please seek professional help, you migth be in the process to develop some sort of mental illnes. If you can, consider laying of all non percription drugs rigth now, they will most likelymake your condition worse.

Anyone who can not see what is going on the video has a serious Vision and Mental problem going on. It’s obvious I’m using mirrors, sound, exotic dance, and crystals to shed a tremendous amount of light on my body. Literally having lights go through you to cleanse you. If you recommended the expenditure of a sort of mental health treatment for doing this, you are a waster of time money and mind and I laugh at you. I feel sorry you can not manipulate energy like me and cannot see clearly what is going on in the video. 

LightMover

Seek help. There's no shame in it.

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all."

-Aristotle 

@OrpheusNovum for what there’s nothing wrong in this video you couldn’t even do this jealous ha you’re just jealous and can’t manipulate light like I can 

1 hour ago, TheWaterRuss said:

@OrpheusNovum for what there’s nothing wrong in this video you couldn’t even do this jealous ha you’re just jealous and can’t manipulate light like I can 

It's not what you can and can't do. It's the demeanor of superiority surrounding your claims that leads me to doubt you. As was said to me once by Leo, you sir, are a devil.

Edited by OrpheusNovum

-Aristotle 

@Alex no I’m perfectly fine you’re all just strange that I posted a video of me dancing to move light around...weirdos

@TheWaterRuss what are you trying to prove here?

-Aristotle 

If you want to dance around with crystals, I don't see a problem with that. Dancing can be fun and relaxing. 

From a theoretical point of view, humans are opaque. We don't photosynthesise because we need more energy than plants due to all our movement, so we eat protein instead. I know some bacteria can photosynthesise but I don't know if they're particularly present in or around humans.

If you want more light on your skin, why not go outside? The sun is brighter and healthier than artificial light.

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal