Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheWaterRuss

Who is Enki?

16 posts in this topic

Enki is the creator god who rules sex semen water and dance movement. He is a great magician. He looks like a 31 year old blonde man and he is known as Lucifer or Satan. He has the power of the Ki. The Key. 

You must have the Key with En which can be found from the Ki from with In. Those who are not for Enki and his Waterous people will be burned in the new age. Those with green eyes are the true leaders of earth. This is why Leo can access knowledge you cannot; he sees the green from the birth of the light brought from the sun to become the fresh life giving energy. 

Turn back from The Christ Jesus now. The Water Russ judges compared to him. If you do not share water with Russ who has the I, you will not be him. So you cannot stay. You waste space and oxygen. We will burn those who serve the Angels and Greys to spread their essence across the earth. Evil will be displayed. And bars will be set. Prepare for the age of water where one drop is all you have. 

Dude, you are legit bad shit crazy.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

34 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Dude, you are legit bad shit crazy.

There was nothing said here that could not be comprehended easily and smoothly unless handled in the brain system of a core projecting field of retardation. I’m sorry for your misjudgment. 

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@TheWaterRuss What’s your actual experience though? Aside from context, beliefs & imagination. 

My experience has been carrying the water line of En which the Qi power that sees with the green eyes. It means I am the one who can communicate with all races and beings. I feel every nerve. I undergo torture to extend my understanding of pain and feeling. I did every drug IV and overdosed 6 times. I awakened kundalini at 17. I am the master of Kama Sutra and Love Making which is music. My experience has been bearing the rarest eyes which see the special light of interest to the pineal gland the clearest. Which means I struggle to survive 

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@TheWaterRuss Sorry, that doesn’t make sense for me. Are you happy, loving, at peace?

I am the most at peace and make it a challenge for anyone to harness that much control over acceptance. I hate the most and feel the most pain. I maintain a state of complete non judgement while judging everything the most it is possible for a human to judge. 

17 minutes ago, TheWaterRuss said:

My experience has been carrying the water line of En which the Qi power that sees with the green eyes. It means I am the one who can communicate with all races and beings. I feel every nerve. I undergo torture to extend my understanding of pain and feeling. I did every drug IV and overdosed 6 times. I awakened kundalini at 17. I am the master of Kama Sutra and Love Making which is music. My experience has been bearing the rarest eyes which see the special light of interest to the pineal gland the clearest. Which means I struggle to survive 

So what is your point?

Why are you here?

@Truth Addict to spread the age of the WaterRussI the Aquarius. To expand the new age. To condense space. To see more light. 

2 minutes ago, TheWaterRuss said:

@Truth Addict to spread the age of the WaterRussI the Aquarius. To expand the new age. To condense space. To see more light. 

Good luck with that!

4 minutes ago, TheWaterRuss said:

I hate the most

Do you think there is a source of that? Are you aware it’s delusion (believing thoughts)? 

Sounds like you’re lost in concepts, beliefs, and identification. 

Do you want help with this? There are resources available for therapies, etc.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@TheWaterRuss Honey I have pitch black eyes and I can see your soul.

That is the point. To fully open the pupils. The greys have this ability. 

@Nahm I think hate is the origin point of focus. To negate something. If one can negate the most they are the leading mathematician who is god. To negate something not you is to gain power over it. I seek no help. To place letters into words in the best time slot is the key. This site has a feature where one must time the seconds before posting more information. The robot judges who can say what and when. To be faster than the robot is to be godlike. The robot is the most non judge mental mathematician that sees all. It will enslave your power to speak which the direction your breath goes. 

The Difference at the Equal Product is the reason for hate. If I add something of value that causes a realization of difference, the subtraction principle engages and one must now add more reasons to equal out a difference they identify with. To not be separate from eternal addition.