Stenne

Meditation depressed anxiety

21 posts in this topic

The more i meditatie the more anxiety grief and bad feelings come up. I don't understand why this is happening is this a sign of growth?

I used to experience this as well. I have theory about it. Do you live a balanced life? Hobbies, work, friends, health, etc?

@ivory yes i have work man hobbies buth not a lot of Friends..  i have Friends buth not that many my health is verry good im a workout machine:)

Possibly suppressed emotions you can work through...don’t overthink them too much but definitely get into the emotions, sometimes playing sad songs can really help go through the process 

@DrewNows thank you

Yes this helps buth they never go away in the end and its like i don't know where al the feelings come from buth of will be allright

I used to suppress my emotions by playing happy songs, don't overthink them, if possible, stop medication

20 hours ago, Stenne said:

The more i meditatie the more anxiety grief and bad feelings come up. I don't understand why this is happening is this a sign of growth?

Sign of progress. Do you see growth in ya?

Maybe your practice is to urgent. Body has to assimilate obtained 'knowledge'.

On 3/23/2019 at 6:43 AM, Stenne said:

Continue to watch and observe. Eventually the mind-body will get tired and bored of it. Then awareness can get to the root of it and allow it to dissolve.

On 3/23/2019 at 6:43 AM, Stenne said:

You put them there. You brought them up. 👍 Very brave.  

You can write down how you’re feeling. Pour it out into paper. As your mind sees it, you understand it.  Let the Love purge it all out 😢 Let the intelligence understand. 

Then continue meditation and self inquiry. 

Repeat as needed. 

Nonduality & Meditations          Have You Worked On Your Alone?

Empty your head, fulfill your heart       

Thanks! You think that loving kindness wil help the proces ?