Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

Kundalini & Krya’s /Jerking/twitching uncontrollably.

4 posts in this topic

Just about every time I do regular breath mediation these Krya’s take my body over, I’m not trying to get attached to them, but they do happen automatically, apparaently they are clearing chakras & purging shit.

anyone ever delt with this stuff, don’t know if it’s helping me or just getting in my way of Enlightenment.

my kundalini awoke about 9 months ago & been dealing with these energies ever since.

they are also getting more powerful with time.  

Also after this happens my 3rd eye pulsates like crazy & I feel very blissed out after. 

thoughts? 

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

It doesn't happen anymore, but when I first started meditating I would twitch all the time, especially when I was going to sleep. I think it's a common side effect of meditation. As for the other stuff, I really can't comment.

@Tony 845 Yes i've dealt with this stuff. Just let them happen. I suggest you meditate by yourself where people don't see you. They won't understand and will freak out. Also, make sure the room is empty of potentially hazardous objects so you don't accidentally hurt yourself. Kriyas resolve themselves quickly if you don't get attached to them and try to influence them.