Giulio Bevilacqua

Society without ego.

16 posts in this topic

I had a discussion with my firends about a society composed by only enlightened people . 

My opinion about this society is that it doesn't need any political structure or rules . The people already knows what to do and how to behave.

What do you think ?

Not really it still needs everything but worked on really high levels of conciousness it would be needed turqouise level of society...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

society = ego 

an ego already knows how to behave, without an ego we'd be heaven xD

@DrewNows ego knows how to behave how? 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

12 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@DrewNows ego knows how to behave how? 

Knowledge learned/accumulated (morality) created provides society with the expectation for how we should act 

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows Does it work tho?

It's you.

Now fight.

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@DrewNows Does it work tho?

I’m just saying the ego can be seen as credited with the creation of society 

You need your ego to function in life, the know the difference between you and your refrigerator you need an ego. The same would be true for any society, you would need some structure to allow people to work and live together. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Ever hear of the Mound Builders of north america? 

images (2).jpg

images (7).jpg

images (3).jpg

images (6).jpg

images (5).jpg

download.jpg

Enlightened people are not without ego. You can see past ego, but not get rid of it.

Being Enlightened also does not mean you won't cause harm to others. Enlightenment doesn't entail much about behavior.

You may come to all of these realizations leading to enlightenment but the application of them among people vary widely.

11 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

Enlightened people are not without ego. You can see past ego, but not get rid of it.

Being Enlightened also does not mean you won't cause harm to others. Enlightenment doesn't entail much about behavior.

You may come to all of these realizations leading to enlightenment but the application of them among people vary widely.

true

the ego to kill ego of others for fun

kill them all :D 

Edited by Aeris

15 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Giulio Bevilacqua What were some the specifics of your discussion? How do you imagine a society of enlightened people will look like?

That's the point. I do not know how a society with only enlightens people would be . I tried to imagine but with no conclusion

@Giulio Bevilacqua

21 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

I had a discussion with my firends about a society composed by only enlightened people . 

My opinion about this society is that it doesn't need any political structure or rules . The people already knows what to do and how to behave.

I think a distinction can be made within your idea.

There is transcendence of the personal ego at the individual level. I consider this the trans-personal level.

There is also the transcendence of the social ego at the community level. I consider this the trans-human level.

I would say this are two different levels and there could theoretically be a society in which all the people are at the trans-personal level or a "society" in which there is transcendence of humanness. For the latter, I put "society" in quotes because the concept of a human society dissolves as we reach the trans-human level.

I think you are getting at the first level in which each individual is at the trans-personal level, yet there is still a social consciousness. Be mindful that the term "enlightened people" would be a low level of enlightenment in which only the personality is transcended.