SQAAD

If Osho was Enlightned Why Did he end up addicted to various drugs?

107 posts in this topic

All this reminds of something I was reading in a Nisargadatta book 2 days back.

Q: Why don't you make an ashram?

Maharaj: So that I can be it's slave?

This little conversation shows the reality of fame/validation. The so called bhagvaan/god Osho became the helpless slave of his own creation

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Those who spread Light have always been targeted since the beginning of time. Its just manipulation for power and control purposes. This is how technology works when used in a negative sense, this is how they control the masses to love/hate who they want.

If someone is a threat, they use media/technology to plant a false seed and direct the people elsewhere.

Its not that hard, manipulate the chemistry and then technology does the rest quite easily.

gdrgrgrgresvefesvevesvev.jpg

Be in control of your own reality, don't let someone else manipulate you into theirs.

B R E A T H E

On 20.3.2019 at 10:12 PM, Nahm said:

That can’t be said to be true, only you are enlightened. 

@Sharp

Likewise, there is no such thing as “enlightened beings”. 

that’s not true, while i had heart opening , i had an experience in a meditation group, where except me being light flooded one other person was light flooded too i could see that with closed eyes.

so there are enlightened beings. it’s easy to say that there are not - but how do you know - you don’t!

likewise don’t conflate awakening with enlightenment - enlightenment only occures when you are free of any longings or any preconceptions - i doubt that many achieve being enlightened permanently. it’s a constant work that has ups and downs - you can walk a path and loose a path.

Edited by now is forever

9 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@DrewNows no i don’t 

Enlightenment is all there is, despite whatever ideals or whomever may appear to be ignorant of it

be very careful trying to define it  

i like to look at it as wholistic seeing, flowing and well, just not taken too seriously as the mind is tirelessly trying to put it into place, a place it can never be 

I also like the motto either everyone is enlightened or nobody is 

Edited by DrewNows

3 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Enlightenment is all there is, despite whatever ideals or whomever may appear to be ignorant of it

be very careful trying to define it  

i like to look at it as wholistic seeing, flowing and well, just not taken too seriously as the mind is tirelessly trying to put it into place, a place it can never be 

the mind needs to learn to get embraced then - why does it reject coexistence? 

3 minutes ago, now is forever said:

I’m not sure I follow...sounds like something you will figure out

it’s about going beyond the mind however impossible it may seem 

16 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

I’m not sure I follow...sounds like something you will figure out

it’s about going beyond the mind however impossible it may seem 

hahaha you sure you don’t follow? so you think you can’t follow beyond the mind? ?

you‘re sure? there is nothing beyond the mind in that sense, because there is no either or. if mind is a concept then let it be an all including all embracing one.

Edited by now is forever

21 minutes ago, now is forever said:

7 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Shin That's profound...

What is ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin This comment:

"If you only awaken the mind and not the heart,

You see reality as a dream, but don't see that you are everything in it."

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 hours ago, now is forever said:

that’s not true, while i had heart opening , i had an experience in a meditation group, where except me being light flooded one other person was light flooded too i could see that with closed eyes.

so there are enlightened beings. it’s easy to say that there are not - but how do you know - you don’t!

likewise don’t conflate awakening with enlightenment - enlightenment only occures when you are free of any longings or any preconceptions - i doubt that many achieve being enlightened permanently. it’s a constant work that has ups and downs - you can walk a path and loose a path.

That's why you can only seek awakening and not enlightenment. Enlightenment doesn't exist. If you define awakening as an experience that's all that exists. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

That's why you can only seek awakening and not enlightenment. Enlightenment doesn't exist. If you define awakening as an experience that's all that exists. 

i belief thats a missbelief - of course does enlightenment exist, and of course you can seek it much more than awakening. awakening happens with you, enlightenment not naturally as enlightenment is a constant searching for the path.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever Future hope of salvation if you do the right things. Sounds like every other dogmatic religion on earth. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost