RawJudah

Skipping the ‘Pickup’ phase

88 posts in this topic

@RawJudah I feel ashamed for being so unnecessary harsh on you man. Kind of want to delete my post, but that would be inauthentic.

Back to the subject.

1 hour ago, RawJudah said:

I am proud of myself, but I'm pissed off. with myself. for not acting on it sooner, now I'm 25, I feel myself starting to mature mentally and seeing all this stage orange stuff as quite low. Maybe I was getting waaaaay too ahead of myself?

Yes and no. My working theory is that your green and yellow thinking will help you avoid the toxic parts of Orange, and keep a more mature view while working through it. The wisdom will also help to not get stuck in it too long, and avoid some pitfalls. So I think it's a benefit. But in the end, it simply is.

I'm in a similar position, 26 and just starting to admit to myself that I need to go get some material success and fulfill some basic needs, before I can go meditate in a cave or whatever. I was confused for a long time. Yes, I've been pissed off at myself for taking action so late. The being pissed off was ever present for the past year. I can tell you, taking action is freeing. I'm nowhere near on track, but just the fact that I'm making time for these things regularly was so cathartic for me. The self hate quickly dissipated. Now I'm just humbled and motivated. I think and hope you will have a similar effect pretty soon.

But now I've got the information and I'm making progress I will be doing it actively for as long as it takes, then I will concentrate more on the 'spiritual' side of life. Because that's what I'm really interested in...

You can go meet strangers in a mindful way. The flow you get from it can be a spiritual experience. So you don't have to put everything on hold I think.

Plus, to be good with women you need to have a purpose, or an interest that you will choose over women. If spirituality is that, great. So the fact that you will not cancel your meditation for a date for example, will actually help you massively.

I think  if you look for synergies, there will be plenty :)

Also, what's your view on Red Pill? Is it really as toxic as Leo says it is??? 

Short answer: yes. The information itself is mostly true, but the bitterness behind it is what's toxic. Read/watch with a double mental condom, if you must. Although I recommend learning from sources that have a positive energy behind their message. RSD for example has the same info, but zero bitterness. They love women.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@RawJudah  On the eye contact and talking with people... Are you doing that authentically or just because you want to prove something to yourself/others? You can look others into their eyes to explore their soul, or to signal superiority. You can talk to others because Carnegie said so in his book, or because you genuinely want to help them, be interested in them. Think about that for a second.

3 hours ago, RawJudah said:

@flowboy No worries! I put that first message as a way to get the more 'spiritual' perspectives on this, rather than just us guys.

I am proud of myself, but I'm pissed off. with myself. for not acting on it sooner, now I'm 25, I feel myself starting to mature mentally and seeing all this stage orange stuff as quite low. Maybe I was getting waaaaay too ahead of myself?

But now I've got the information and I'm making progress I will be doing it actively for as long as it takes, then I will concentrate more on the 'spiritual' side of life. Because that's what I'm really interested in...

Also, what's your view on Red Pill? Is it really as toxic as Leo says it is??? 

Basically the same thing happened to me as well. I went into spirituality with full focus, but forget to deal with other (basic) aspects of my life. I was also confused and pissed off, but finally I've managed to admit this to myself. Now I'm taking babysteps to overcome my mild social anxiety and I want to get experiences with girls as well.

Also, I don't think you should put a hold on every spiritual practises. Spending 30-60 minutes a day doing Kriya/meditation/etc is totally acceptable. It won't interfere with your cold approaches. In fact, it'll complement them. Personally, I've been experimenting with trying to stay as aware as possible in social situations. A lot harder than it seems :D 

@flowboy No worries man, the internet is a confusing place.

I went on a date last night, and I have another with the same girl tonight, and she had more red flags than I thought was possible. So I know for sure it wont come to anything serious, I will continue to date and do pickup and not focus on one girl, but loads of them. It also turns out that my social anxiety with her was non-existent. There wasn't a single awkward moment, she just hinted at me to clean up the mess of her previous relationship. (huge red flag)

And thank you for your view on the red pill. Rollo Tomassi seems to make complete sense, I his first 2 books and to me they have helped massively. But like you said, its the bitterness towards women that I don't like either, it seems most of these red pill/MGTOW guys are just damaged emotionally and take pleasure being a arsehole to women. Which isn't good at all.

I will still be journalling, self enquiring, relaxing and all that good stuff too on the side, but focus on the stage orange areas of my life too, because I was. getting waaaaaaaaay too ahead of myself and I can see its limitations. 

On 28-3-2019 at 7:46 AM, RawJudah said:

Did the Buddha do pickup?

Did Gandhi do pickup?

Did Jesus do pickup?

The buddha did social circle game?

is it possible to have an active sex life if you don't drink or go to night clubs? 

I live in a pretty conservative country (eastern europe) and sort of dating and having sex outside of a relationship isn't as common as in the west. girls can make you wait for many dates and can be standoffish when it comes to sex. 

@SunnyNewDay  You first asked if it is possible to have an active sex life by going to nightclubs and then you say girls make you wait. You kind of answered yourself if you are telling the truth.

4 hours ago, SunnyNewDay said:

is it possible to have an active sex life if you don't drink or go to night clubs? 

I live in a pretty conservative country (eastern europe) and sort of dating and having sex outside of a relationship isn't as common as in the west. girls can make you wait for many dates and can be standoffish when it comes to sex. 

@SunnyNewDay This is a totally different question. Belongs in your own topic.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/