Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hikmatshiraliyev

Do nothing technique

6 posts in this topic

@hikmatshiraliyev No technique guarantees enlightenment. Some people awaken with some technique relatively quickly, some don't in years and years. I do think it is a good technique.

1 hour ago, David Hammond said:

this technique will get you there quicker

I´m not sure if this true. The fastest technique for enlightenment have to be self inquiry and kriya yoga. If you do the do nothing technique for 30 days you might get a glimpse of enlightenment, but doing one hour every day is not enough for enlightenment. 

@Peo kriya yoga is more indirect healing body working with pranic body inner engineering... Self inquiry is much direct way to our true nature 

5 hours ago, hikmatshiraliyev said:

Does do nothing technique lead to enlightenment? 

This technique is powerful in that it allows what is to simply arise. Yet, be aware of whatever arises.

I would be careful about getting immersed within an enlightenment story. That may provide motivation to practice and develop, yet it can also be a major distraction. It's a balance. If a mind gets too immersed in an enlightenment story, it can end up seeking anywhere its whole life. You are always zero steps from enlightenment, yet because of the mind's idea of enlightenment as some "thing" or "happening" or "event", it won't wake up the most obvious thing ever. 

What is the best route to anywhere?