Tony 845

You’re enlightened! So why are you still on this forum?

198 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@Joseph Maynor i don't know how sincere you are about this process, but you've been here for a while...

your intellectual pride is off the roof. i'm not saying that you're not smart. you're way smarter than me. i'm just saying that you cannot go very far if you're that attached to the intellect.

haven't you asked yourself why you get so triggered when someone claims to be more developed than you? what if i said that you're not enlightened, would you be able not to argue with me trying to prove otherwise?

just a tip from a friend.

I will stop teaching for a while.  Thanks.  Those who I have reached know what I have taught them.  I don't need to keep hammering away.  I have been at it for a while and I think that means I can stop for a while too.  There's a threshold where even good intentions become neurotic, and I think I've gone over that line.  My eagerness to share my growth can easily turn neurotic.  But I don't need to teach anyone.  If I do it out of good will and I get feedback that says it's harmful, then I'll be the first to pull away.  I have many other things to do with my time.  I've learned a hell of a lot by engaging in this, and I thank all of you for participating with me.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Joseph, you're the perfect definition of a spiritual ego.

You've convinced yourself that you are conscious, but your mind has completely taken over you.

The delusion is so perfect that you actually believe you've awoken, when it couldn't be further from the truth.

You use double standards and backward realizations all the time to win arguments against those who dare to doubt your claims.

Let go of the pride and look directly into this pile of shit you're in,

I know it doesn't feel good, but if you don't do it you may stay stuck the rest of your life.

The people you are fooling are the people who needs your help, but you can't help from a position of self deception.

So suck it up, let go of pride, and be honest about yourself,

For once.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, Shin said:

You've convinced yourself that you are conscious, but your mind has completely taken over you.

The delusion is so perfect that you actually believe you've awoken, when it couldn't be further from the truth.

You use double standards and backward realizations all the time to win arguments against those who dare to doubt your claims.

I know it doesn't feel good, but if you don't do it you may stay stuck the rest of your life.

The people you are fooling are the people who needs your help, but you can't help from a position of self deception.

For once.

What about you Shin?  I could say the same about you, but unlike you, I have a heart.  I learned some things about you too that are not very flattering.  But unlike you, I will keep these to myself.  You're on here all the time too, as much as I am.  What are you doing on here Shin?  You hate that of course.  You hate that being pointed out.  Your criticism of me falls on deaf ears.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I will stop teaching for a while.  Thanks.  Those who I have reached know what I have taught them.  I don't need to keep hammering away.  I have been at it for a while and I think that means I can stop for a while too.  There's a threshold where even good intentions becomes neurotic, and I think I've gone over that line.  My eagerness to share my growth can easily turn neurotic.  But I don't need to teach anyone.  If I do it out of good will and I get feedback that says it's harmful, then I'll be the first to pull away.  I have many other things to do with my time.

it's alright. take your time.

remember that growth is also about healing. it's impossible to teach well without a soft heart. words of wisdom feel friendly, not confronting.

unborn Truth

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What about you?  I could say the same about you, but unlike you, I have a heart.  I learned some things about you too that are not very flattering.

See what you're doing here ?

Why are you fighting back at me ?

What is hurt ?

Why does it do it ?

I don't care what people think of me, but is it true for you ?

Apparently not.

You sure you're enlightened

Are you ? For real ?

Or is it a way to escape your real peoblems ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

11 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

it's alright. take your time.

remember that growth is also about healing. it's impossible to teach well without a soft heart. words of wisdom feel friendly, not confronting.

It's impossible?  Says who?

What is that which says it's impossible?

Who are you to judge my heart?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

experience...

unborn Truth

Just now, ajasatya said:

experience...

Arrogance.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Who are you to judge my heart?

Brother, the fact that you are defending suggests you have something you want to protect badly, and i can tell you what that thing is; it's your opinion of yourself. Take our word for it, we look from outside, you look from within. We can see certain things about yourself that you are unable to see and vice versa. 

1 minute ago, Amun said:

Brother, the fact that you are defending suggests you have something you want to protect badly, and i can tell you what that thing is; it's your opinion of yourself. Take our word for it, we look from outside, you look from within. We can see certain things about yourself that you are unable to see and vice versa. 

You don't know me.  You judge me like you know me, but you don't know me.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Good day everyone! I see we have a "Hot Topic" and again for all the wrong reasons.

Let's just settle on that Joseph is deliberately doing this to teach us how we ourselves evade self reflection, okay?
How utterly blind we are to the fact that we're deceiving ourselves and that we can't be reasoned out of it.
This thread is a perfect bait for us, spiritual egos.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

Let's just settle on that Joseph is deliberately doing this to teach us how we ourselves evade self reflection, okay?
This thread is a perfect bait for us, spiritual egos.

I liked my Lolzapalooza comment.  Everybody, crack a smile will ya.  We had our discussion, now let's all loosen up.  Let's all just relax.  Cetus56 seems like the only adult in the room.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

Good day everyone! I see we have a "Hot Topic" and again for all the wrong reasons.

i just had this insight that this is actually a good thread. struggles and triggers are powerful vehicles for growth, if faced properly. it's a chance for the actualized.org community to grow! :)

unborn Truth

3 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

i just had this insight that this is actually a good thread. struggles and triggers are powerful vehicles for growth, if faced properly. it's a chance for the actualized.org community to grow! :)

Yeah, when you get to be right ajastaya.  It feels good huh?  Don't get used to it, it's fleeting.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yeah, when you get to be right.  It feels good huh?  Don't get used to it, it's fleeting.

nah, i don't care that much about being right anymore. it doesn't feed me. realizing my own flaws feed me.

unborn Truth

8 hours ago, ajasatya said:

nah, i don't care that much about being right anymore. it doesn't feed me. realizing my own flaws feed me.

Oh ree-hee-hee-ley?  You've exempted yourself from Ego I assume too ajasatya.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Well good morning Joseph. What's new with you? 

11 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Well good morning Joseph. What's new with you? 

Great sir.  I'm liking you and respecting you more and more.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

28 minutes ago, Shin said:

For once.

How do you know this based on forum posts, surely you would have to know him personally and actually spend time in his presence to start making judgements like that.