Highest

Have a date soon and need help

19 posts in this topic

So I meet this nice girl today and we agreed to have a date on this wednesday. We talked for 2 hours and I feelt that I knew her already after those two hours and we had a lot in common. 

So what questions do you think I should ask to keep a conversation going. More than one question would be good. 

@Highest

You don't know her. You basically don't know anything about the other person for the first 3 months. It takes about 6 months before you even build a real bond with another person. 

You probably hit it off right with her and sparked a nice connection. Which is good of course. 

I would not be bothered too much by asking "the right" questions. 

It's more about what you demonstrate not what you communicate. 

It's your vibe that gets you places with girls, not the actual words coming out of your mouth. 

Keeping things light, flirty, and fun is what girls generally like on dates. 

So avoid topics like death, abortion, having children, marriage, politics, etc. 

If you are going to be asking any questions, ask her if she got brothers and sisters. Or if she got pets. Girls love people. So they love to talk about the people they care for. 

Also try to do atleast some minor physical escalation. Touching/pulling hair. Touching her legs/knees. Touching her arms/shoulders. Her neck. 

If you can make out with her or have sex even better. 

But some minor physical escalation is a must. 

Agree with @SFRL.

My two cents: don't think about what to say. You become more attractive when you are able to flow freely, meaning to trust that whatever comes to mind is good to say.

So say whatever comes to mind. You can always say "just kidding" and change the topic, whenever you accidentally hit a topic that doesn't work so well.

Your ability to recover from that and 'forgive' yourself for saying weird shit is also hugely attractive.

The more relaxed, loving and forgiving you are with yourself, the more relaxed she will feel. The more relaxed, the more horny.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

I find that the less I talk the more I HUMPA HUMPA

Edited by Aeris

The date went great. We will meet this Friday too ❤️

@Highest Super!

One comment about the sense that a person “knows” another and connections. 

There is the type of knowing, connection and loving bonds that form over time. A couple learns about their life stories and there is shared experience over time. In the timeline, a couple can grow together and create things together.

There is also a timeless knowing and connection in the Now dimension. It is nit time dependent. It is either there or not. One cannot create it or destroy it. It just is. It’s a type of magic. 

There is a form of love in the Now and a form of love that develop ms in the timeline. Ime, both are important. Yet I often see imnature beings (including myself in the past), confuse the two. Most often, it is immaturely thinking that the timeline love is occurring now without proper development. Yet be aware that there is a form of love prescence that has nithing to do with time and development. I’ve met a few gals in with that love presence. Immediate. Yet of course there was an absence of the developmental form of love. If the gal starts feels that prescence love and starts talking about how we are a great match, long-term  prospects, she feels like she has known me for years etc, I know she is confusing the timeless prescence love as developmental love. Its a red flag for me. I’m much more comfortable with a gal that says we have great chemistry in the Now and lets see what happens in the timeline.

And I agree with @SFRL about first date vibes, conversation and flirting. Yet if I’m interested in long term potential, I won’t sleep with her until at least the third date.

Coach corey wayne has some good info take it with a grain of salt though

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Highest What will you do for your next  date tomorrow?

Eat pizza ?

50 minutes ago, Highest said:

Eat pizza ?

With shrooms on top??!! xD

23 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

With shrooms on top??!! xD

I wish xD

22 hours ago, Highest said:

The date went great. We will meet this Friday too ❤️

it sounds like you didn't humpa lumpa

54 minutes ago, Aeris said:

it sounds like you didn't humpa lumpa

I’d put the over / under at 5 dates. 

11 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

I’d put the over / under at 5 dates. 

Righteous

Weren't you the one who wasn't sure he wanted to marry like 14 days ago?

You sure meet a lot of girls!

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

@FredFred Forget about that girl from Tyrkia. After our date today I know she was mine and vice versa. Next date it will happen ;)

On 3/22/2019 at 3:12 PM, Highest said:

@FredFred Forget about that girl from Tyrkia. After our date today I know she was mine and vice versa. Next date it will happen ;)

Sounds like you two had some pretty good pizza. 

When is the next date?