ivankiss

How to not be a slave (why you think "hard work" is needed)

15 posts in this topic

(Nothing might be irrelevant for you. Work can be relevant)

Nothing ever falls from the sky.

Right?

Wrong.

You grew up thinking and believing grinding is the only way to achieve something. You gotta earn your way into the heavens. No one is allowed to just walk right in. It would make no sense.

Well, turns out; nonsense is precisely what you need. You got it all backwards. Logic locked you in a cage. Linearity keeps your hands tied. And all your soul ever gets is just a few bones; thrown by the vicious master of puppets, every once in a while. 

I do not know where you are right now, nor what you are aware of. It might be an utter shock to you, or no surprise;

You're the evil master, keeping yourself locked in a cage. The key is inside of your heart. You know that. But you are oh so afraid to go looking after it. 

You'd rather be grinding forever. Stay an obeying slave. Do as the master dictates. After all; at least he seems to be knowing exactly what he wants. He is confident with his demands. Decisive. His arguments are sharp and make perfect sense. You've been listening to the evil master for so long; he completely fooled you into believing in his own insanity. And you have nothing to compare it to. All you know is insanity. Thus insanity makes perfect sense to you. The master is pleased. Getting drunk in his delusion; dragging you around at all times. 

Order is not needed. Linearity is an illusion. Drop those now!

You are infinite, for God's sake. Act like it. What could possibly stop you? An imaginary cage? An imaginary, vicious master? C'mon.

*metaphysical slap*

Wake the fuck up! 

You need yourself, now more then ever. I need you. We all must break through. Otherwise none of us has really broken through, at all. 

In order to transcend order, you must see through the illusion of it. These words are in no order. They make no sense. The evil master makes you believe they do. It's automatic. That's how deeply it is rooted. That's how deeply you've been fooled.

By yourself. 

Try to recognize nonsense now. It's right in your face. Making perfect sense. I can see you getting closer. I can see you start to smile. I see colossal eyes...

There's a shadow over sun, and no wonder why...

T e s s e r a c t

It is not meant to be understood. There is nothing to understand. It is perfect as it is; paradoxical and nonsensical. Flawless and impossible for one to understand.

See the power of not knowing, not understanding. You've fooled yourself into believing those are needed. You think that's your ticket. Your key. But it's not. It's just another level of trickery. 

To break free; you must admit to yourself you fooled yourself; hard and nasty. Big times.

You must face your own cruelty.

You have to see exactly how, when and where. You have to experience it, re-experience it. Let it pass through you as many times as needed. As long as it repeats itself. You will be tested.

You have to prove sense nonsensical to yourself. Disbelieve it all. And that will seem very counterintuitive and paradoxical. Become comfortable with contradictions. Stop constantly seeking them dots to connect. Nothing is meant to make nonsense.

Start loving your shame. Accept it. Invite it in, and do not kick it out this time. Surrender pride now.

Authenticity is necessary, too. Do not keep fooling the fool. Do not try tricking the trickster. You'll know when you'll be bullshitting yourself. Be honest now, do it for real. Once and for all.

Do what the fuck now, exactly?

Nothing, of course. You do nothing. That's your power. You just don't know what the fuck that means yet. You keep thinking you need to know and it has to mean something. You are the snake eating yourself for all eternity. What can such a snake do? Nothing. But it's magical and eternal. 

Doing is not needed. Work is not needed. 

Those are unconsciously created and accepted misaligned beliefs. Spit those out now. They will slowly make you decay. Burn you out. 

You are a conscious creator. You do not work or grind. You are the definition of a miracle. Pure magic. Divinity. And so is everything you touch, do and imagine; create.

No matter how asleep or deluded.

Even if you're digging holes for 12 hours straight, or cleaning public toilets, or sucking your manager's balls, or just simply boring yourself to death in a cubicle... 

You are not working. There is no work being done. No grinding. 

You do what you do by choice. Continuously. Repeatedly. Admit that to yourself. Gotta stop playing games. Take real responsibility. It's not what you thought it was. If only...

You like your position? Cool. Become even more conscious of how exactly you create every bit of that experience. Enjoy the crap out of it. Love it. Keep expanding.

You hate your position? Good. Admit that to yourself. Admit you're keeping yourself as a slave, while constantly pointing towards nothing, blaiming nothing for the misery that is your own creation. 

Start loving it. Heal.

Break free.

All shall then come to you. Without any grinding. Effortlessly and smoothly.

Magically.

Edited by ivankiss

What are some practical practices to actualize what your saying?

@Rinne That is relative. 

There is no one approach that is practical for everyone.  

All must find their own way out of the maze.

Practice is not what I aim to suggest here, really. Rather; a radical shift.

A decision. 

This is not about meditation, contemplation or any form of inquiry. This is about action and will. Momentum. Creatorship. 

For example;

If you hate your job and really feel pulled towards being a wine maker; instead of trying to reduce stress with meditation; you should just simply quit the damn job. Take the risk. Trust in your capabilities. Recognize the thrill and excitement in the unknown. Just go for it. Forget yesterday. Now you're on a path of becoming a wine maker. And you have no idea what to do, where to start. And that's  perfect. 

Doesn't get any more practical than that. But surely is not relevant for all.

A certain level of detachment must be achieved. One must become comfortable with change and radical reorientation.

Love your posts man.

I do feel like shit is just non-linear.

You want it for free? You will get it for free, :) sooner or later. You want to work by the sweat of thy brow? You'll get it.

Now that I think about it, things come so easy to me in life, but I just need to want it and aim high

Thanks again

18 minutes ago, Adilbek said:

Love your posts man.

I do feel like shit is just non-linear.

You want it for free? You will get it for free, :) sooner or later. You want to work by the sweat of thy brow? You'll get it.

Now that I think about it, things come so easy to me in life, but I just need to want it and aim high

Thanks again

2nd this! The mind is so conditioned that the second It feels free, fear is right there to regain control 

@ivankissthanks mate ? 

Always enjoy your inspirational word spilling in this forum. Pure love ♥️

@Adilbek It is simple, but can get tricky. Major transitions come with major tests. You must persist; pass them all. Recognize them for what they are. They are your calling. An invitation for growth and expansion. 

See only confirmation of your progress. Mistakes will fix themselves. You're doing great. 

Salute!

@DrewNows The higher the acceleration - the closer you are to fear; constantly. It is always a possibility. That is why fear is not to be avoided or denied. Rather; recognized for what it is, accepted and used in alignment. Fear merely signals. It is a compass. It cannot harm you, really. Surrender to it. Transform it. Become friends with it and you will understand it's messages, hints and nudges. Do not resist. Love.

Glad to be of service ?

@Nahm Would not happen without you.

Forever grateful ?

8 hours ago, ivankiss said:

It is not meant to be understood. There is nothing to understand. It is perfect as it is; paradoxical and nonsensical. Flawless and impossible for one to understand.

See the power of not knowing, not understanding. You've fooled yourself into believing those are needed. You think that's your ticket. Your key. But it's not. It's just another level of trickery. 

?? ?

52 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

The higher the acceleration - the closer you are to fear; constantly. It is always a possibility. That is why fear is not to be avoided or denied. Rather; recognized for what it is, accepted and used in alignment. Fear merely signals. It is a compass. It cannot harm you, really. Surrender to it. Transform it. Become friends with it and you will understand it's messages, hints and nudges. Do not resist. Love

If this comment was a person I'd snog the shit out of it. 

Ivan I appreciate everything you write. Thank you ?

@Charlotte

I really don't know what I'm doing,

and it's wonderful xD

Much love and respect ?

What if things happen as they happen? 

What if this actual reality is happening just because it's happening?

I struggle with it because i feel like no matter what i choose (which mostly im not chosing it's being chosen) things are going to happen exactly as it is supposed to happen. Like it has to.

Like maybe one is supposed to get disabled in an accident. Or one is supposed to die from cancer before an awakening. Or maybe one is supposed to be a heroin junk for 4 decades. Or...

Or maybe nothing is supposed to happen in a certain way??

Not making sense. :P

Thank you for being. :)

Edited by Pouya

@Pouya Everything is supposed to happen and nothing is supposed to happen. 

At times it may seem as if there is no choice to be made; no free will. But there definitely is. 

Right now, right here. Always.

Only thought can conclude there is no choice. And yes in fact sometimes thought has no other choice but to seize existing.

Breath then takes over. Flow may be. Perfect choices are being made; in perfect alignment.

No one is choosing anything. That is precisely why every choice is perfectly made.

Only thought thinks any of this must make sense. 

Thank you for bringing me to life 9_9