Yahya

What proof do I show Leo that I have completed the course for refunds.

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I am a grade 9 student. I would like to ask one question from Leo that what proof do I need to give him to show that I had completed the course. Anyone can give me suggestions.

Has the course been beneficial for you or not?

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

It states this on the landing page

If you complete this course and don't think it was worth your time and money, I will refund your full investment! No hassles.

Just email me with your completed assignments within 50 days of purchase, showing that you at least completed the course, and ask for a refund.

https://www.actualized.org/life-purpose-course

29 minutes ago, universe said:

It states this on the landing page

https://www.actualized.org/life-purpose-course

This kind of policy is legal in USA?

Im not saying that Leo is hoax, because I know he is a great teacher but some random jury doesen't know that. Im just wondering how this kind of refund policy is legal unless its outside the time windows according to law regarding refunds

1 hour ago, Hansu said:

This kind of policy is legal in USA?

Im not saying that Leo is hoax, because I know he is a great teacher but some random jury doesen't know that. Im just wondering how this kind of refund policy is legal unless its outside the time windows according to law regarding refunds

Its a perk. And also a sales strategy. Digital products like this sell better when you give interested people the possibility to get their money back if they are not happy. Normally US law doesnt require a refund on digital products such as music, apps and so on. As long as the description matches the product.

It's a copywriting strategy, you aren't actually meant to try and get the refund...most people won't hence the psychological attraction :D

On 3/18/2019 at 8:04 AM, universe said:

Normally US law doesnt require a refund on digital products such as music, apps and so on. As long as the description matches the product.

Ah, alright. Makes sense now, thanks!