Massimiliano Giudice

Where I can get free coaching online?

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys, 

I'm happy to be here and to can share infos and knowledge with You.

I've heard several times that there are many coach that coach clientas for free, without charging them for the private sessions.

I was wondering if there are any pages or forum, where I can meet them and know one could help me. 

I would like before taking a paid expensive and professional coach, have a clear idea of what expect. 

Most of all would understand if it is really the things I'm looking for, or if not taking by myself a course to learn how to coach me by myself.

I would appreciate your answers.

Thanks and take care

Massi

A Coach is like having a professional best friend. 

A good Coach will support, guide, motivate you to get to the next level in wherever you are trying to go in life. 

The problem with looking for “free coaching” is that you don’t have skin in the game, and that in of itself may prevent you from achieving that which you set out to achieve. What will happen then is you may think coaching is not worth anything because you already got coached and you validated as to why or why not it’s worth your time.

Money is simply an agreed upon collective symbol which we use to transfer goods and services, where you put your money in is a direct correlation as to your commitment in that which you said out to achieve or that which you value. 

Check your bank statement and see where you are putting your money, this will give you a very solid perspective as to what you value in your life. 

@Massimiliano Giudice I feel like the best thing that comes close to free coaching is a high value friend, someone who you resonate with, has already walked the path you want to walk on to guide you. Usually free coaching will lead to a paid offer after a few sessions. Or read books. 

On 22.03.2019 at 4:35 PM, Nahm said:

@Massimiliano Giudice

What is the outcome you want?

I Would like to have a person who helps me to organize my work, my schedule, that address me to the problem I need to work on.
Someone that can give me advice and help me to leafing through the bunch of choices I have and give me the clarity I dont hve in the moment to make order in which are my aims and goals. Someone that could suggest me the real expectations from the projects I want to accomplish.

I'm now in a phase where I'm thinking, although nothing planned, of study a subject (how to lead a company/association/organization) and at the same time thinking about travelling to far region in the east to meet interesting specific person, and how to start a kind of business, by my own. I have a lot of idea and dont know how to put them in order. At the same time I want take the most for a coaching experience, so I would like to focusing on one subject to get the most from the sessions. 

I'm thinking how could I find the time, and/or if I should before 'my travel' and then start a coaching experience, because then maybe I would be more focussed on the things that matter, within the business field...

yes I hope to have explained exhaustively, hope to get your feedback about guys! 

See you

On 21.03.2019 at 10:58 PM, Equanimitize said:

A Coach is like having a professional best friend. 

A good Coach will support, guide, motivate you to get to the next level in wherever you are trying to go in life. 

The problem with looking for “free coaching” is that you don’t have skin in the game, and that in of itself may prevent you from achieving that which you set out to achieve. What will happen then is you may think coaching is not worth anything because you already got coached and you validated as to why or why not it’s worth your time.

Money is simply an agreed upon collective symbol which we use to transfer goods and services, where you put your money in is a direct correlation as to your commitment in that which you said out to achieve or that which you value. 

Check your bank statement and see where you are putting your money, this will give you a very solid perspective as to what you value in your life. 

yes it s probably true might choose a paid option eventually