Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tryingchanges

Why do we like to listed low vibration music?

13 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

So, I have been all my life listening to rap music and most of it is low vibrationing. We have as an example is NF, Sik World or Eminem or 2Pac, Same happens with the art, I like "Guernica" from Pablo Picasso and it's a chaotic picture. I've been thinking and it can be because we tend to be empathic with the life of these artists that make the chaos beautiful. But does that low vibration energy spread around us if we listen to them? What do you think? I am so used to listen to them that I don't know if it helps me or not.

See you. :)

TC

I have never ever enjoyed modern radio.

There is a theory that modern music contains vibrations in it designed to keep the masses down.

Simply listen to some ambience, or sountracks from movies you like, or music of non western countries, and in a week you will realise how much the world is missing.

A religious master I know only listens to classical. He says his ears refuse to absorb anything else.

Music is to be taken very seriously. Dont consume anything.

I listen to Eminem now, and all I hear is a very angry, upset and wounded hurt guy. Noone hates him because he is sincere.

Sincere music not only sounds good, but it has the chance to sell good.

Try some slower 70s love ballads.

9 minutes ago, JohnnyBravo said:

I have never ever enjoyed modern radio.

There is a theory that modern music contains vibrations in it designed to keep the masses down.

Simply listen to some ambience, or sountracks from movies you like, or music of non western countries, and in a week you will realise how much the world is missing.

A religious master I know only listens to classical. He says his ears refuse to absorb anything else.

Music is to be taken very seriously. Dont consume anything.

I listen to Eminem now, and all I hear is a very angry, upset and wounded hurt guy. Noone hates him because he is sincere.

Sincere music not only sounds good, but it has the chance to sell good.

Try some slower 70s love ballads.

very dogmatic bro.

and that's bs, the masses ? who is the masses ?

I ain't like rap mostly, but I enjoy powerful dubstep bass, makes me dance and hit the floor hard, dancing is life.

classic music, where are the boundaries ? everything I like is a classic

this kind of low bass ? how deep

4 minutes ago, Aeris said:

I ain't like rap mostly, but I enjoy powerful dubstep bass, makes me dance and hit the floor hard, dancing is life.

I really want to see someone dance to dubstep, I've never tried or seen that, that's awesome.  I also want to know what "hit the floor" entails haha

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

It really appeals to a lower conscious part of our mind and the emotions that come with it can be quite satisfying. There isn't anything wrong with listening to rap. I think however it can be a distraction and depending on the level of the person or where they're at they might benefit from slowly cutting it out. 

2 hours ago, zambize said:

I really want to see someone dance to dubstep, I've never tried or seen that, that's awesome.  I also want to know what "hit the floor" entails haha

Went to 2 zomboy concerts which is dubstep. It's just people jumping up and down with their hands in the air. Sounds lame but when you are there doing it with everyone it is a great experience. 

Music plays on an emotional component. Listen to whatever music appeals to you. I wouldn't worry about all this low vs high consciousness labeling. 

There's no rush to becoming some enlightened monk. 

11 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Went to 2 zomboy concerts which is dubstep. It's just people jumping up and down with their hands in the air. Sounds lame but when you are there doing it with everyone it is a great experience. 

Doesnt sound lame to me!

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

3 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

zomboy ! LAMEEE :P

You'll brostep

go to DEATHSTEP that's where the real skank happen 

Edited by Aeris

2 hours ago, zambize said:

Doesnt sound lame to me!

https://streamable.com/hwt64# <- SC clip of one I went to a few years back. Blew out my phone's mic lol

4 minutes ago, Aeris said:

zomboy ! LAMEEE :P

You'll brostep

go to DEATHSTEP that's where the real skank happen 

I'm not into that kind of music anymore. I like bass, but a lot of my EDM interests are more melodic these days.

9 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

https://streamable.com/hwt64# <- SC clip of one I went to a few years back. Blew out my phone's mic lol

I'm not into that kind of music anymore. I like bass, but a lot of my EDM interests are more melodic these days.

YEY, makes the floor burn.

my town is burning with riddim ( new "dubstep" more groovy ), I like the ambiance and people in those events, it's like a new school for me, most people there are the more open minded I know in edm, because it's all about being very evil and having true love.

I like all kinds of music though, I listen 3-5 hours a day, since I m a kid. in fact I m "a producer" so .. :>

from mozart, bach, to marylin manson, porter robinson & zomboy whatever

Edited by Aeris

9 hours ago, Aeris said:

very dogmatic bro.

and that's bs, the masses ? who is the masses ?

Look into the tuning of our music and the difference between 432hz and 440hz. Some people do believe that our music is tuned at a frequency to control the masses as it makes them more passive. I can't say one way more another, but its certainly worth looking into. 

https://www.reasonexperts.com/432-hz-vs-440-hz.html

Edited by NorthRise
fix