darind

The untold secret of a successful business

13 posts in this topic

Hi there. 

Are you started a new business or wanna do? Did you find your specific niche or wanna narrow deeper your market?  All of that are good but if I tell you that 90% of your focus must be directed towards marketing and traffic; this is the real secret of a successful business. 

So I wanna share with you few ways of getting traffic to your Web and I hope that you too will share with us your knowledge a about this subject. 

Pay traffic :

Facebook ads

Google ads

YouTube ads

Instagram influencers

Email marketing - check udimi.com 

Microworkers. Com

Free traffic :

Blogging articles 

Comment on blogs with your Web link attach 

Facebook groups 

Comment on forums ( like this one or warrior forum - Google it) with your Web link attach 

Sharing

Email marketing - If you have an email list

Social media accounts 

What are your paid and free ways to get more traffic? 

2 hours ago, darind said:

Comment on forums ( like this one or warrior forum - Google it) with your Web link attach 

Advertising is prohibited here by the way.

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

Yea I just gave an example...

13 hours ago, darind said:

Email marketing - check udimi.com 

Can you explain how udimi works? 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

17 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

People post their channel all the time. As long as the content is relevant to the forum you post, it works.

Free traffic: SEO & collaborating with authorities in the field (Podcast, Interview, offer a free service or blog post)

9 hours ago, UDT said:

Can you explain how udimi works? 

Basically there are people with let s say 1000 email subscribers in business niche. You pay them to send your content to their subscribers. It is like you pay for an instant email list. 

3 hours ago, universe said:

People post their channel all the time. As long as the content is relevant to the forum you post, it works.

Free traffic: SEO & collaborating with authorities in the field (Podcast, Interview, offer a free service or blog post)

Yea collaborating good point. 

Check out this link about that.. I m actually work at it. https://bit.ly/2F9d7JZ

Or ofc anybody who wanna try that. It is good to have it here. 

This is a great topic ! Thanks for sharing.

Marketing yourself as a Influencer or marketing your business is the MOST fundamental step for any individual in this digital age. 

But I feel like it to be really successful in the long run. It still follows the historically proven method. 

Here's are the best ways, you or your business can get noticed : 

I only ever used paid traffic.

Free traffic is pointless to me as it is not targeted. If you have a product that only sells to 19 year old women who are into kayaking, but your free traffic consists of 5-80 year old men and women who are into everything you can think of, a super large portion of that traffic is completely worthless. You have to spend time and money creating a niche site or a niche Youtube channel or a Niche instagram just to get the right demographic interested in your content just to then filter out paying customers, it is all highely inefficient considering with FB Power Editor you can just target straight down who you want and lob $5 at it and start getting customers. You can actually do this straight to email collection now too.

Not to mention all the paid Adsense results show up before the organic ones on Google so even if you spend $1m on organic SEO you aren't going to show up until P3 for generic keyword results. A great example of this is if you google for someones instagram name, their instagram profile shows up below sites like imgrum or w/e.

Paid traffic can be amazing I have run affiliate campaigns with over 400% ROI as well as 100% ROI+ to my own products which were selling on a platform where sales rank would influence "organic" search results so it was a complete win/win before the internet marketers found out how to do it and gamed the system.

BTW every 18+ year old girl with reasonable looks now claims to be an "influencer" it's becoming a sour thing to become especially when mixed with entitlement like this https://onemileatatime.com/hotel-influencer-controversy/

Edited by thesmileyone

@darind You really do know what you are talking about, these are definitely some of the best marketing methods out there. And the point where 90% of it is marketing, is so true. It's funny, I've heard people even selling rocks and making millions, like just rocks. On the other hand, you do need a product that offers value to a certain segment of people to make the marketing 10x easier. 

@darind Udimi sounds interesting from what you are saying, you know any good places where I can learn more about this? And can you put your content in front of a qualified relevant audience as well? 

29 minutes ago, Sunny J Gupta said:

@darind You really do know what you are talking about, these are definitely some of the best marketing methods out there. And the point where 90% of it is marketing, is so true. It's funny, I've heard people even selling rocks and making millions, like just rocks. On the other hand, you do need a product that offers value to a certain segment of people to make the marketing 10x easier. 

Selling rock is a legitimate business. Rocks are sold as decorations. It's just very difficult to get the permission to mine rocks.

On 3/21/2019 at 4:30 AM, Sunny J Gupta said:

@darind Udimi sounds interesting from what you are saying, you know any good places where I can learn more about this? And can you put your content in front of a qualified relevant audience as well? 

There is not too much to learn, just watch 15m+ on youtube to get an idea of what is it about and that is enough. 

Edited by darind
reason