Good-boy

I miss Leo so bad

37 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Good-boy said:

@Aeris no man, you only have 282 posts. I think @Joseph Maynor would be a good candidate.

I have been banned once. I m at list 1000 :D

10 hours ago, Aeris said:

Me

Oh god no. 

@Good-boy Get a grip OP! Work on becoming woke my nigga. Its what Leo would have wanted ?

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

1 hour ago, Preetom said:

Looks like Good boy is on detention :( 

?

I had a lucid dream last night where I met Leo. I was in a mall where Leo was giving a presentation on spirituality in the hall. After the lecture, he went for some shopping and I stalked him the whole time. When Leo realized it he stopped and confronted me. We talked about spirituality for hours and then he left to finish his one month retreat.

Still feels so real that I met him it's mind boggling. ?

Infinite love.

18 minutes ago, Good-boy said:

I had a lucid dream last night where I met Leo. I was in a mall where Leo was giving a presentation on spirituality in the hall. After the lecture, he went for some shopping and I stalked him the whole time. When Leo realized it he stopped and confronted me. We talked about spirituality for hours and then he left to finish his one month retreat.

Still feels so real that I met him it's mind boggling. ?

Infinite love.

Good boy having some good metaphysical wet dreams B|

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Leo is back.. yayyyyyy.. Law of attraction fucking worked

Screenshot_2019-03-17-17-33-04.png

Edited by Good-boy

Just now, MLKFan said:

Do you see him as a father figure?

Ye. Guru father. ?

@Good-boy he will be back :)

It is like an harmonic oscillation and it seems that now he need to also do other things...  

Its a phase, and we all like that.

Just accept and flow with it...

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch he is going on a one year retreat soon. 6 months of techniques and 6 months of 5 Meo dmt. ?

@Shiva

On 17/03/2019 at 0:26 PM, Shiva said:

It seems you created  a lot of attachment to this channel. Maybe such a break is exactly what you need right now.

Yes. That is what I am going to do. 

Dependant is not good habit.