Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jivvie

The first Turquoise friend I have met is a woman and I fell in love

10 posts in this topic

There are a few things this person brings to me just by watching her content and snapchats alone:

1. She once made me cry. I can't explain what she was doing but it was happiness. She was in the dark room twirling different lights into one (hard to explain)
2. I became motivated when she talked about going green and loving the self
3. Her energy alone pushes me to want to work. It was like Leo on steroids. 
4. I'd pay any penny to see her in real life.

I do not mean fall in love in the physical sense. I do not wish to bed her or snack on this person. It is a more spiritual connection where just watching her creates this natural high and love for existence. There is only one person that has done this-Leo.

The most interesting thing I have seen is the fact that she has  A LOT of Orange and Blue friends and yet she talks to them and befriends them like they too are perfect as they are. Even when they do not agree with her at all, she entertains it with understanding. 

Really helped me understand I have a LONG way to go.

Sounds beautiful and interesting. 

I really hope you're right. That she's a turquoise. My thoughts are, make sure she's not blue. Blue ppl who are young women can be big ppl pleasers. They can be very good at acting and fitting in. Who are her friends? Are they that much different from her? For instance, does she have friends of different backgrounds (from different countries) and not bother about that? How deep are the connections? I heard it's very hard to make even one or two deep connections. What is her life purpose? 

I'll let you know something else. Other blue ppl may see her as "in the same group" as them. If she is making friends, are they of the same age? Same gender? Same ethnicity? Same religion? If you have some "sameness" categories with blue ppl, it's not so hard to just be friendly toward them without them judging you or asking you excessive questions and making projections in this way. However, the friendship is not very deep. If there is a major change in a person's life, for example, if she gets married to someone of a different ethnicity or religion, a blue friend may start distancing. You see?

These are just my thoughts that I'm sharing.

@jivvie  Can you try and explain what it was about what she was doing that made you cry?

Relationships and connection are an avenue for growth that I only recently fully started to appreciate.  I recall my buddy talking about all the lessons he learned from each girlfriend he had as I sat there perplexed.  Now I get it.  Top heavy people like me tend to over-emphasize thought as the vehicle and conduit for growth.  But no, you have relationships, you have contribution (projects), you have health and fitness, you have art (creativity), you have action (right conduct), you have meditation (connection with being), you have travel (especially international cultural travel), and probably others that I'm missing.  

Avenues & Sources of Growth

• Thought
  • Relationships
  • Contribution (Projects)
  • Health & Fitness
  • Art (Creativity)
  • Action (Right Conduct)
  • Meditation (Connection with Being)
  • Travel (Esp. International Cultural Travel)
Edited by Joseph Maynor

@jivvie As good as this may sound, this is attachment my friend. I’ve been there before. It feels good, but it is also painful. You can never have her. End of story. 

If you see anything more special than anything else, you can be sure this is attachment. In true Love, everything is seen equally. All of life, equal. What I’m hearing from you is that she is more special than other people in your daily life. 

Do some spiritual work, and let go of that attachment. It’s painful to want something, because you know deep down that you can never get it. You only like your story about her, not her. In reality, she doesn’t even exist!

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

10 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

@How to be wise Wise words. Sad, in a sense. But the truth.

In the episode ‘subtle addictions’, the first addiction that Leo mentioned was the addiction to love. It means needing love from somebody, even if it is very subtle. 

You may tell yourself that it is spiritual and good, but if there is even an inkling of wanting somebody to be around you, it is needing love. It hurts.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 3/17/2019 at 1:49 AM, jivvie said:

1. She once made me cry. I can't explain what she was doing but it was happiness. She was in the dark room twirling different lights into one (hard to explain)
2. I became motivated when she talked about going green and loving the self
3. Her energy alone pushes me to want to work. It was like Leo on steroids. 
4. I'd pay any penny to see her in real life.

I do not mean fall in love in the physical sense. I do not wish to bed her or snack on this person. It is a more spiritual connection where just watching her creates this natural high and love for existence. There is only one person that has done this-Leo.

dude develop your sexuality you must

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

On 3/25/2019 at 6:06 PM, UDT said:

dude develop your sexuality you must

I think my sexuality is fine? That’s how you feel? Eh. Alright 

Sorry for not replying to this thread. When I post, I tend to focus on my life purpose after. 

I have done much mindfulness since then and I choose to keep the results to myself. Thanks for the insights though. 

PS: I’m not interested in ‘having anyone”. It seems your ego didn’t allow you to read my post fully. :( no argument here. I get it. But I’m not interested in relationships but experiences.