saffron

I now understand how I am the devil

19 posts in this topic

So I just think that this is one of the most important videos out there. And in it, Leo says, you have to carefully observe you are behaving like a devil. It won't happen in 5 minutes, after watching the video, in a year. But it may take a life time.

While I was at work, I had a the "ah ha!" moments when you're just subconsciously thinking about this. 

I now understand. All my life goals. Why do I want it? I really had to admit so I can have a sense of feeling above people. The people I dislike? Because they don't fit in with the sense of "me."

And now I understand everyone else. 

Now I have to ask? What now from here? What happens after you can really admit you are the devil?

Just observe it.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, saffron said:

What now from here? What happens after you can really admit you are the devil?

It’s an awesome revelation and at the same time another trick of the mind. Keep inquiring. Who is the devil? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Who is the devil?

The thing I call my self.

The devil is just a name. In Christianity people realized that we were not seeing reality the way it is and they say that it was the devil, that God gave the world to the devil... that works, because we really create our personality from the world.

The ego (what we are not) is created by our environment, the world. So, everything that comes from the world is a sin and devil.

Buddhism called it Maya... etc...

Basically what they call 'devil' is what doesn't allow us to see reality the way it is, so we don't really know what we really are. We believe that we are a body, who was born in a world, etc...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Good insight brother. I was also in similar feelings when I had this insight. "I" make me do evil because "I" want things. It is hard to communicate all contents of this experience. I understand what you mean by "what comes next?". Peace brother. 

We are the devil because we have an ego, which is normally in the world not awake. What can you do about it? Awake. 

@saffron Trust me, you still don't get it. Your first "aha!" moments always just scratch the surface and lead to more mind tricks. Stay humble and observant... Because this goes wayyy deeper. You're not even close to being conscious of all your devilry yet.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

10 hours ago, saffron said:

The thing I call my self.

Who is calling it that?

14 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

Who is calling it that?

Ultimately: God. The ego exists only as an illusion, when seen through you realize that the ego '' I'' is God because there cannot be anything else but God, God is all there is. 

Yes, I write from personal experience. I' m not preaching. 

@Nahm @bejapuskas The ego. The life story "I" identify with is the devil. Stop playing word games and semantics. You're not looking smart.

@Amun It be like that

@Highest What do you do after becoming conscious of how you are the devil?

@TheAvatarState Good to know, Internet Guru

@saffron I know the devil is God because only God is. I am not conscious of being the devil, I am conscious of being God. 

1 hour ago, saffron said:

@Nahm @bejapuskas The ego. The life story "I" identify with is the devil. Stop playing word games and semantics. You're not looking smart.

They are saying those things because thinking you're the devil is not useful if it's believed to be true.

It's a concept to use to guide you and make you more conscious,
But if you take it literally, the mind will have the tendency to fight itself.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin I'm quoting Leo from the from the video. He said that you have to observe your self being a devil. It's not something that happens in 5 minutes, after watching the episode, but years.  at 1:04:53 in the video.

Oh wait lol he did say what to do after that. Well, I have my answer now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@saffron  Just by copycating Leo, you won't get anywhere. You are too affraid to go deep, drop that.

17 hours ago, saffron said:

The ego. The life story "I" identify with is the devil. Stop playing word games and semantics. You're not looking smart.

That’s true. You’re right. You are looking smart. Sorry about that. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@saffron

Why do you think there's something to be done? You see how sneaky the devil is?

On 17/03/2019 at 2:29 AM, saffron said:

Now I have to ask? What now from here? What happens after you can really admit you are the devil?

Nothing happens, you're exactly right at where you began, only with the realisation of your own selfishness and everyone else's. Keep it up.