Sharp

Something is literally happening?!

7 posts in this topic

Quick recap as to what we meant by everything is a distraction :

Having a career , a job and or a life purpose is a distraction

Getting married and having children is a distraction

Having hobbies of any sort is a distraction

Getting involved in anything '' objective  '' is a distraction

Now, how come you keep skimming over this fact? Reality is literally happening! You're being distracted with concepts, obligations, desires and defense mechanisms that you literally forgot that reality is literally happening.

Reality is literally happening and there seems to be a '' you '' in it that exists. How can you sleep knowing that? You literally have no idea what anything is yet you go around labeling groups of people using the SD model or doing whatever you're doing forgetting the fact that reality is literally happening. You have no idea how come you got in here, you have literally no idea what anything is on any level.

You should lock yourself in a basement for years until it '' clicks '' that reality is literally happening. There seems to be '' other people '' in this reality, but are you so sure? Click refresh until you find a look-a-like. https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/

Realize that the devil literally deceived you thinking that there was '' objective physical beings '' that you see when you go outside.

Realize that there's literally only you that is experiencing this reality. I am outside of it, i am not a physical human being. So my message to you is to awaken right now, do not delay this! Merge with reality right now, become the entire fabric of reality right this very moment. Be everything and nothing, be everyone and no-one and awaken.

awaken.jpeg

Just now, Arhattobe said:

Don’t be weird 

This is a good reaction :D

7 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

Don’t be weird 

Defense mechanism triggered by a thread, next you will have an ego-backlash. The word weird is only worth anything in a self-defining reality, since i am outside this word has no value what-so-ever.

Ye. It(reality) is happening all the time.

Just be aware of it good boy.

Taking this thread seriously is a distraction.

@Sharp writing out this post was also a huge distraction, but that didn't stop you ;)

The devil worked through you to write this post. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo