Dodo

Law of attraction doesnt work [proof]

208 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

I would like to hear feedback on this everyone. If It's true then I'll leave the forum. I don't think it's true, but I can't be effective here if people percieve me as anasshole.

Please respond as there is no voting system.

Does it matter what others think if the people you are trying to help are not helped at all? xD 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

How do you know that this interaction won't be helpful? 

It may take weeks or months. 

But what's important is that the community understand my intentions. I have two people who think my intentions are nasty. If that is the case then I'm harming people here..

By all means, purify this damned community. What is meant to happen will eventually happen, right? 9_9

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Amun, you don't get it. And your comment is nasty and primitive and humiliating. You have no idea what was going on.

David, I find your your insights and practical guidance among the top commentators here. Wisdom and time that you are willing to share! Please stay. It would be such a loss if you go. I have so many questions for you!  

Your insights are priceless!

5 minutes ago, Amber said:

Amun, you don't get it. And your comment is nasty and primitive and humiliating. You have no idea what was going on.

David, I find your your insights and practical guidance among the top commentators here. Wisdom and time that you are willing to share! Please stay. It would be such a loss if you go. I have so many questions for you!  

Your insights are priceless!

I know, I wanted it to sound that way. See how it made him reconsider how he has been treating this fellow? The arrow hit the mark. I don't personally hold grudges against david or against anyone for that matter really. 

@Dodo Sorry but this topic needs to be locked now. Enough has already been said here and now it's gone completely off the rails. 

BTW- almost half of this topic (158 out of 326 replies)  was about Mikael89 who has no intention to help himself. 

58 minutes ago, Preetom said:

@Nahm

If you had to name only 1 key quality that was vital in your transformation, what would it be?

Actual humility. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@David Hammond @Amun

Consider intention vs impact. If intention is post-egoic, then awareness of impact can arise without internal resistance, deepening one’s understanding of both personal and social psychological dynamics.

The mind claiming “good intentions” is one of the ego’s favorite defense mechanisms to fly under the radar and allow itself to conceal it’s own underlying egoic dynamics in play.