Dodo

Law of attraction doesnt work [proof]

208 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Thats funny, my ex says guys have it easy and wants to be a man. 

every victim feels that the grass is greener on the other side. Curing victimhood is almost an impossible job. Those who ever get out once in a while, maybe get out through shear luck after hitting their head against the wall thousands of times

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Mikael89

Do you presently have any formal/regular spiritual practice? Reading books or watching videos aren't included.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Just now, Mikael89 said:

Nope. No time for that. That's why I'm jealous at Dodo who might become homeless.

Can you seriously not find just 1 hour a day to spend time with yourself?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

That's becoming so absurd It makes me sad.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Crazy women will ask a lot of things, for sure.

A good women just want you to be playful and grounded, that's all.

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, David Hammond said:

But you got time to spend looking for pity on a forum?

You're so disingenuous it hurts! 

Being godly smart is the best way to be unhappy :)

God is love

And God in them

@David Hammond

I think we need to be more sensitive to this issue. Kicking the weak in the butt like a drill sergeant may have it's time and place. But I don't think a deep victim could be helped by that approach.

There is no use in kicking a dead horse. Your rough words towards Michael probably don't even get registered in him because his own mind feeds him far more vulgar content everyday, probably for years now.

And also setting an example out of his sorry ass is also a hoax. No one 'chooses' to be miserable. One simply finds oneself in midst of shit one day. And the irony is, most of the time one has little to no idea where and when all of this went wrong.

Victimhood is such a pernicious bitch. Add that with existential crisis, oh boy we are talking about whole different ballgame which seems like to be Michael's case.

I'd bet that he wouldn't complain if he was killed right now. He'd probably sign up for it without putting up much fight. His ego has become very very fragile and weak. Almost like a soap bubble film that is distorting every view. So fickle, yet so sticky and seemingly impossible to get rid of.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

@Preetom This works. It might take hold in a few days or weeks. But it works. 

you're just giving him more ammo to continue his self-loathing.

First of all, he needs the willingness and courage to look at himself in his present condition. And it can only come out of a fresh breakthrough understanding and curiosity.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Mikael89 Are you sure? It seems like there is a huge ego there - making claims about “facts”, and “knowing better”, etc, etc, etc. Don’t believe me though. The suffering is always clear & honest.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

44 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

It's her own fault since she likes only self confident alpha men, like all other women. Of course such stuff will happen then.

Can you be aware of the ego at play here?

Can you have a dose of that medicine, to begin curing yourself? 

“It’s your own fault, because you insist you can not have a girlfriend”. 

Hopefully all this being “right”, being “the king knower of all facts” is fulfilling, and keeps you warm at night. 

I found arrogance to be thin, defensive in nature and unfulfilling, but of course, you can believe whatever arising thoughts about “your self” you want.

You can also realize the obviousness that you are aware of thoughts.

So a thought about you can not be true.

Because, once again, you are the awareness, aware of, the thoughts.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Mikael89

I have nothing against you, nor do i know you personally. If you can't manage only 1 hour a day for yourself then all I have to say to you is good luck with life.

It seems nothing will work on you. But don't worry, life will never let you stay at one place. It will either wake you up one day through tremendous pain and suffering, or it will just flat out kill you so that you can have a fresh restart again.

Take care.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

The sad irony of all this is that even though the title says Law of attraction doesn't work [proof], this entire thread is a testament of nothing but self-fulfilling prophecies coming true 9_9

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, Preetom said:

The sad irony of all this is that even though the title says Law of attraction doesn't work [proof], this entire thread is a testament of nothing but self-fulfilling prophecies coming true 9_9

My take on law of attraction comes from testing it, giving it a fair shot and it not providing. You cannot say that because I say its not working that's why its not working. This is just faulty reasoning. The reason I am saying its not working, is because it didnt work. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Can you be aware of the ego at play here?

Can you have a dose of that medicine, to begin curing yourself? 

“It’s your own fault, because you insist you can not have a girlfriend”. 

Hopefully all this being “right”, being “the king knower of all facts” is fulfilling, and keeps you warm at night. 

I found arrogance to be thin, defensive in nature and unfulfilling, but of course, you can believe whatever arising thoughts about “your self” you want.

You can also realize the obviousness that you are aware of thoughts.

So a thought about you can not be true.

Because, once again, you are the awareness, aware of, the thoughts.

@Nahm

If you had to name only 1 key quality that was vital in your transformation, what would it be?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, Preetom said:

The sad irony of all this is that even though the title says Law of attraction doesn't work [proof], this entire thread is a testament of nothing but self-fulfilling prophecies coming true xD 

Yes. "Gravity isn't real!", says the person standing on the ground.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

14 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

Don't get me wrong..I genuinely don't like you. Ive been honest from the start..That's the effect you have on me..I'm not pretending to be a saint. I'm being honest with you because I think it will help you see how people feel about you. Nobody is playing sgt major with you. This is real. Im an enlightened being, i don't hide the darkness. I will respond to darkness with the same darkness. Like the world responds to you. Nobody likes big egos that lie to themselves. It triggers disintegration, causes emotional upheaval. That's why people don't like you, you're not genuine, you are controlled by a spiritual ego. You deny the potential of your ego to grow into a decent person and you hide away in spiritual concepts. That is not not good.

50 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

Michael doesn't want help. He doenst love himself enough to help himself. For me this conversation hopefully will act as a deterrent for anyone who thinks about going the route Michael has taken.

Hopefully others will say that they don't want to end up like Michael and that will motivate them to make serious commitment to getting their life together.

At the moment Michael is acting as an example for others. 

1 hour ago, David Hammond said:

Oh come on. Stop wallowing in self pity and stupid jokes that only you find funny. Start cultivating a mind that is useful in samsara. That's the point of all this. Until you do that you will be perceived as an idiot. I'm just a reflection of what others may think about you. Pathetic is the first thought that springs to mind. It's probably the first thought that springs to mind for women who feel your vibe. 

4 hours ago, David Hammond said:

You need to stop lying to yourself. Gambling is gambling. It's not an investment. Investments are more likely to give you returns because the game is set up that way. Gambling is a situation where suckers are taken advantage of.

Lmao if that was what enlightenment was like then it would be ten times better to be "pathetic" as you say. You don´t carry a noble message nor noble intentions. You are using enlightenment as a free pass to be an asshole to Mikhael. Altough he isn´t the most normal fellow i have seen over here at least his defence mechanism isn´t as destructive as yours. Please go be "enlightened" somewhere else and don´t spread your "enlightenment" to us. Begone devil.

-Sincerely, an unenlightened "pathetic" motherfucker.

6 minutes ago, Dodo said:

My take on law of attraction comes from testing it, giving it a fair shot and it not providing. You cannot say that because I say its not working that's why its not working. This is just faulty reasoning. The reason I am saying its not working, is because it didnt work. 

The LOA is actually incredibly hard to do. Years of practice will still have you accidentally attracting things you don't want. You should never ever start to try the LOA on things you care a lot about. They have too much momentum in the wrong direction. First try it on little insignificant things. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

great. Now you've learnt your lesson, move on to something else that might work for you.

Against your personal report, thousand more could be presented validating how much LOA worked for those people. 

So no need to get into a campaign against LOA or anything else. 

And about presenting LOA as some 'universal' law, that shit is just another marketing strategy. Nothing wrong with that as every businessman does that.

There is only one universal law. Your own death. Even that you can transcend. Leaving no 'universal' law, except those you imagine for yourself.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''