Dodo

Law of attraction doesnt work [proof]

208 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

@Dodo Samsara holds some general rules that make sense but not 100% of the time. Kill someone and you will more than likely go to prison. Tie your shoelaces and you will more than likely prevent a fall. 

Gamble and you will more than likely lose.

That's why we have built society upon investments rather than gambling. Because 9 times out of 10 it works.

I was considering helping you raise funds but I'm glad I didn't go through with it. You need this experience to grow up. 

You got to be at the top of the hierarchy of needs before you can start deconstructing samsara. You and Michael wpuld be wise to learn how life works first before attempting to dabble with the esoteric stuff. 

I wish you to lose the next ten 90% win possibilities you have in order to know my pain. I wish you to win the anti-lottery. 

I wish you to hold your head in disbelief when reality fucks you over and over again like it is fucking me right now. Please do not help, I will do this the egoic way. Fuck everyone, and everything, I will try to climb out of this hole myself or die trying. 

Peace out. 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

20 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

They don't know better, they are blinded by their own success. 

You should think about the energy consumption of being homeless vs the energy consumption of having a job.

Try to get a job.

The pros of being homeless is I will be able to meditate all day. Will meditate with a cup in front of me, will just have to grow some thicker skin I guess 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

7 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

That's true. I'm a bit jealous. 

But I understand you have been/are suffering :(

Maybe will reach samadhi and will all be worth it. 

19 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

Yes there is control. You have control over your choices. You dont have control over the outcome. You can chose to get a job and go with that option and hope it works (usually does) or you can chose to sit on your ass and smoke yourself to death. 

Everything is a choice. 

Where is the choice coming from? There is no-one in control. You are deeper in samsara than you think. 

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Where is the choice coming from? There is no-one in control. You are deeper in samsara than you think. 

With this logic, why are you even trying to get help ?

Everything is predestined according to you.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

12 minutes ago, Shin said:

With this logic, why are you even trying to get help ?

Everything is predestined according to you.

Yes, even me asking for help is predetermined. I don't see an entity that made this choice, it just happened. 

10 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Yes, even me asking for help is predetermined. I don't see an entity that made this choice, it just happened. 

Then there is nothing to complain about ?

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, David Hammond said:

Yes. I'm subtle aware that everything I say is complete bullshit and that my frame is precariously held together by a shoestring. But my configuration  works for me at this time. That's what is important. My arbitrary symbols ultimately mean nothing, but because they mean nothing I can make up a life that I want. I am also subtly aware of the past and things I needed to learn. Is any of that "real"? No, it's not real, but it's useful. The ego is a tool, some of us have a poorly constructed ego that puts us on the streets and some if us have a better ego that stops samsara from turning into a nightmare. 

My Ego also strives like yours to be comfortable in the illusion, but maybe nightmare is better for the goal of Awakening. Definitely not what my Ego wants, my conditioned human self.

@Mikael89 Katy Perry's song "I Kissed a Girl" is not a good example of all women. Most women are not bisexual. Women know that if they make out with other women, men will want them more. It's a good trick, and it works. We aren't as disgusted by other women like some heterosexual men are disgusted by other men, but that's all.  

You are fantasizing and inflating the idea of women in your mind. If you think women are unicorns it makes sense that you'll never find one because you don't think they really exist. Would you rather have an actual woman or this fantastical idea of women? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Then there is nothing to complain about ?

The complaining is also embraced in awareness and deserves to exist as much as any other illusion. What's wrong with complaining. I will complain that Humanity cannot be connected and help each other - better to let others deal on their own and pretend you're doing it for their own good, so they grow. Humanity is a failed project and we are all going to hell, me first. This is also fully embraced and allowed in awareness. 

1 minute ago, David Hammond said:

I disagree. Only a stupid person would chance moving into arrive hell as an awakener. Take the easy gentle path like all good spiritual teachers suggest. Even Abraham Maslow understood this. Get to the top of the hierarchy and then you can have a relative good life and not suffer in an egoic sense. 

Stop reinventing the wheel. You're lazy and are carving out a special case for yourself. 

I will also throw a name - Ramana Maharshi. He sure was at the top of the pyramid. The pyramid is by definition anti-enlightenment. To have it all, both rich and enlightened - thats the Ego's biggest dream. 

3 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

They are not beliefs, they are undeniable facts which everyone knows ;)

Just meaningless arising thoughts, which you choose to believe, identify with, and give meaning to.  You give meaning which fits a victim (not my responsibility) story. By believing you’re a victim, you don’t have to take responsibility. But it was just arising thoughts you were aware of.

My "beliefs" have came from not having success with women

Your reality is playing out exactly as you believe it will. LOA is working flawlessly. You claim it’s a fact you can’t have a girlfriend, and act like someone else is doing that to you.  Of course, obviously, you are awareness, aware of arising thoughts, aware of the choice to beieve them or not. You choose to believe thoughts that suggest you can’t have a girlfriend, and you choose not to believe thoughts that say you can. You are so free to believe thoughts or not, that you are identify with them, or not - you are so free indeed, that you can actually believe you are in bondage. You are amazing.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

50 minutes ago, Dodo said:

There is no-one in control.

There is no one taking responsibility. Your conflation perpetuates your misery. Up to you though.  The thing about spiritual bypassing is it’s not something that can actually be done, only believed, so you always pay the price for believing such things as “there is no-one in control”, while being borderline homeless, again. 

Rather than face your false beliefs, you prefer to keep them, expecting other people who ‘do the work’ should enable you. 

You're letting your spiritual pride turning your life into a shithole.

That's brilliant.

But you're God, and if you decided to live a life of misery, well, nobody can stop you,

Except you.

God is love

And God in them

49 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

Enlightenment is not about becoming free of samsara. It's about seeing it for what it is.

Gautama Buddha would like to have a word with you 

7 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Only women are amazing though. And I'm not a woman. Everything else other than women is shit. = so I am shit, so I’ve no need to take responsibility for believing arising thoughts. This is true in a sense, you can certainly just keep your beliefs, and just keep suffering.

All just arising thoughts, awareness is aware of. 

Have you considered your sexual orientation might not be for woman?

It sure sounds like you desire to be a woman.

My girl friend got used 3 times in a row.

Yeah it's easy for them to have sex, but the cost is emotional turmoil.

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

My girl friend got used 3 times in a row.

Yeah it's easy for them to have sex, but the cost is emotional turmoil.

Thats the difference between man and woman. Man wants to be used. 

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Or maybe they are a bit intentional ;)

I know too well that they are not looking for idiots who think like me. Direct experience ?

I know I'm a idiot and that women don't want me. So you don't need to remind me of that. Am I anything more than a idiot? Let's help each other with filling the list with shit about me. I can start: I'm also stupid, pathetic, ugly, embarrasing, awful, worthless.. 

Your turn.

@Mikael89 Have you tried the work by Byron Katie?

I feel you could benefit from it immensely if you could consistently do that practice for 1 hour a day for a whole year. You don't need to meditate or do any other spiritual practice during this period

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

36 minutes ago, Nahm said:

All just arising thoughts, awareness is aware of. 

Have you considered your sexual orientation might not be for woman?

It sure sounds like you desire to be a woman.

Thats funny, my ex says guys have it easy and wants to be a man.  But definitely I would like to be a busty sexy lady in the next life, easy life. I know you will say easy life is not really what I desire, but for me easy life is heaven, so it is. Why do I have to put effort into an illusion. To be used as a battery?? Matrix stuff. All I want is to be enough, without having to do. I want to be a flower.  

Edited by Dodo