Dodo

Law of attraction doesnt work [proof]

208 posts in this topic

Just now, Amun said:

I'm sorry you have to go through all that. I'm sure good things will come your way if you can keep going a little longer. I wish we could help you beyond just throwing some encouraging words around. 

Only if some of you is a millionaire and doesn't mind to "gofundme" out of this, but Im not getting my hopes up. I've given one guy some big money before to pay his rent and survive when he was in trouble and I had spare, but I think the general consensus is not to help others financially not to mess with their karma or something. Let people figure it out on their own I guess and fight with their fates

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

1 minute ago, Anna1 said:

I have somewhere to be and have to shower. This could become a very deep conversation, but I'll just say, you didn't exercise your "apparent " free will to find a job. 

Hey, I don't have a job either, so don't get upset with me.

So it's up to me, there is no God that can help. Not that I deserve help, maybe I'm in hell anyway. I will just breathe and see what happens. TBH by now I would be very surprised if I don't have cancer, so even if I get money my life is over. All this stressing out, smoking thousands of cancer sticks. It's time to face the music 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

What if you enlist for military if it's a viable path in your country? 

Just now, Amun said:

What if you enlist for military if it's a viable path in your country? 

You dont understand, I have no strength for anything, I have been smoking myself into the ground, I will soon be a cancer patient, but not really a patient since to be a patient, you need to pay. I will be able to perform reiki on myself tho. Hope its not also bullshit like the rest of it. 

23 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

I agree. If it works for you, do it.

JUST DO IT!!!

(are you that Shia guy by the way? :)

No xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Your style with pen & paper isn't really my taste.. as you maybe have noticed..

But I don't know what is my taste. That’s what the pen & paper are for. ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

You can accept negativity.

If you had accepted yourself you wouldn't say you can't change yourself.

Once you realize what thoughts are, you would know you could become whatever you want, there would be no limiting beliefs anymore.

All this talk about being how you are is just you clinging to certain beliefs, which may be true right now, but aren't fundamentally true.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

Freedom vs non-freedom: both are Seen.

Misery vs joy: both are Seen.

People attracted to me vs people not being attracted to me: both are Seen.

Attack vs non-attack: both are Seen.

Enjoying personality vs not enjoying personality: both are Seen.

Nervous manchild vs not a nervous manchild: both are Seen.

Can you see how Consciousness is beyond opposites?

You are taking how you perceived things in the past and projecting them and expecting them into your future. You don't need to do that. Be conscious of the present moment and all problems resolve. Past and future are always just thoughts and concepts. 

The Power of Now is the perfect book for you. If you like Leo's stuff you'll be ready for it, it tells you how to finally get out of concepts and past and future is a very clear way. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 hours ago, Dodo said:

So it's up to me, there is no God that can help.

Your "apparent" free will betrays your causal programming.  Meaning, gods "will" (God is simply a personification of the dharma field/manifestation  with its physical/psychological laws, etc) is done through your apparent choices and decisions. From the ultimate perspective, you don't have much choice.

From your jiva (Dodo) perspective it will continue to feel very much like "free will" and you must choose wisely and put forth effort (for relatively "good" results), even if it ain't so free after all.

Even this post (through cause/effect and karma) was "ultimately" destined to happen. So, there are never any mistakes, really, as the dharma field is acting and reacting, as it was designed and created.

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Rinne Like i explained, your "energy patterns" change when you decide to change your thoughts, attitude, actions, emotions, behavior ect... I only started to notice a change in my life when i devoted most of my time/energy to what i really wanted to manifest and create in my reality rather then only here and there.

The Universe is a self-reflecting inter dimensional-mirror and it will never smile unless you smile first.

B R E A T H E

@Mikael89 I'm fascinated to know where your beliefs about women have come from.

@Dodo You're here on this forum, therefore your abundance is there within you. Its just about seeing it. 

31 minutes ago, Surfingthewave said:

@Mikael89 I'm fascinated to know where your beliefs about women have come from.

@Dodo You're here on this forum, therefore your abundance is there within you. Its just about seeing it. 

Im here until I cannot pay my Internet and phone. When im not here you will not be able to reply to me. I do have abundance within me and can feel happy with little.  But soon my world will get rocked and I will be on the streets. I probably wont survive as a beggar. 

Well i need to start practicing. Does anyone on this forum have the financial means to help me in this tough time? [after all many of you have stated in past that we are one, so you would be helping yourself]

I would be forever greatful and return the money if i manage to get out of of trouble.

My Ego hates asking for help, i wanted to do it all on my own... Well fk. Consider this post my paper cup. I hope im not breaking a forum rule, but I'm running out of options and food. I'm desperate at this point.

Please PM me if you can help

Edited by Dodo

4 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

@Dodo What country do you live in? 

Bulgaria

22 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

They are not beliefs, they are undeniable facts which everyone knows ;)

How have you managed to get into this situation? Usually there is some reason.. drug addiction.. gambling addiction.. or something.

You say you don't have the energy to work..

I think it requires more energy to be homeless.

And no you wont die, your survival instinct makes sure you wont die.

lack of job, debts and not big savings

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Where have your debts came from?

Bad investments. But I hate when people call this gambling. Do we call failed businesses gambling? It's exactly the same as having a failed business and now facing the music. 

1 minute ago, David Hammond said:

You need to stop lying to yourself. Gambling is gambling. It's not an investment. Investments are more likely to give you returns because the game is set up that way. Gambling is a situation where suckers are taken advantage of.

Investing takes time which I no longer have. I am sure that my investment would succeed in the long run, but you know everything

3 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

You need to stop lying to yourself. Gambling is gambling. It's not an investment. Investments are more likely to give you returns because the game is set up that way. Gambling is a situation where suckers are taken advantage of.

When I die, I will have big stacks, the perfect joke by God :))) I definitely didnt get the timing right 

What do you mean ? 

You dont know the things that happened to be and the anti luck I had in the process. It's the reason for this post. It's like hitting the 1%, I guess 99 out of 100 versions of me are right now fucking rich, but I chose to experience the version where I suffer lmao.

It's like the more I listen to "luck mediations" and "luck/abundance binaural beats" the less luck I have. Everything in this world is luck. Imagine Usain Bolt having a knee injury that doesnt allow him to compete in running, before he won all the things he did. That's kind of what happened. 

Edited by Dodo

@Dodo Samsara holds some general rules that make sense but not 100% of the time. Kill someone and you will more than likely go to prison. Tie your shoelaces and you will more than likely prevent a fall. 

Gamble and you will more than likely lose.

That's why we have built society upon investments rather than gambling. Because 9 times out of 10 it works.

I was considering helping you raise funds but I'm glad I didn't go through with it. You need this experience to grow up. 

You got to be at the top of the hierarchy of needs before you can start deconstructing samsara. You and Michael wpuld be wise to learn how life works first before attempting to dabble with the esoteric stuff. 

Don't lie, you were never going to help. People are all talk. Selfless bla bla, when it comes time to show if they can part with a small chunk of money, everyone chooses to whistle away in the other direction.

Edited by Dodo