Dodo

Law of attraction doesnt work [proof]

208 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Olga I said:

@Dodo I believe you need not only to will some more money in your life, but to actually do something about it as well. Please, do not panic and stay positive, since negative thoughts are not leading you anywhere.

Maybe you can start some practice, for example, try making money magnet out out 2 dollar bill. It worked for me, even posted in my blog - https://ignat.guru/blog/2019/3/2-dollar-bill-as-money-magnet

In addition I suggest you buy citrine gemstone and kind of "code" it for specific goal. Check out it on eBay, I believe you can get one for ~$1-2.
One more thing you can try is to increase psychic energy. You can do it with yoga, hatha yoga, pranayama yoga, bionar sounds. All of this can be found on YouTube for free.

I am really running out of time and options. I got laid off work, now I am on my last money, soon I wont be able to pay my debts and I will be out of money for food. Not to worry, I will simply meditate all day on the streets and beg for a buck. All I have left is some crypto currency, and unless that goes insane in the next few weeks, I will be done. 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

23 minutes ago, Olga I said:

@Dodo I believe you need not only to will some more money in your life, but to actually do something about it as well. Please, do not panic and stay positive, since negative thoughts are not leading you anywhere.

Maybe you can start some practice, for example, try making money magnet out out 2 dollar bill. It worked for me, even posted in my blog - https://ignat.guru/blog/2019/3/2-dollar-bill-as-money-magnet

In addition I suggest you buy citrine gemstone and kind of "code" it for specific goal. Check out it on eBay, I believe you can get one for ~$1-2.
One more thing you can try is to increase psychic energy. You can do it with yoga, hatha yoga, pranayama yoga, bionar sounds. All of this can be found on YouTube for free.

Guess all I have left is to surrender and accept. My life is in the hands of God now. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

12 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

Is Eckhart enlightened? I thought the consensus is that he isn't. 

Doesn't matter.

His book is still the best if you want to get out of the dream of thoughts (and all the suffering it creates out of thin air).

Best 20 bucks I ever dropped.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

Is Eckhart enlightened? I thought the consensus is that he isn't. 

The consensus?

Eckhart Tolle had a snap enlightenment after experiencing suicidal depression, he spent years just sitting around, then longer learning how to put words to his experiences and drawing from spiritual traditions to make logical sense of what happened to him. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

12 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Guess all I have left is to surrender and accept. My life is in the hands of God now. 

So you mean in your hand ?

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

So you mean in your hand ?

I've said this before, if I was God, I would not torture myself. That's just silly. I would just will whatever I want into existence. Doesn't work, hence I am not God. 

15 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I am really running out of time and options. I got laid off work, now I am on my last money, soon I wont be able to pay my debts and I will be out of money for food. Not to worry, I will simply meditate all day on the streets and beg for a buck. All I have left is some crypto currency, and unless that goes insane in the next few weeks, I will be done. 

I feel your pain. All you can do is keep applying for jobs and do what you are internally motivated to say/do regarding the situation. I'm currently unemployed also and not much luck here either, although I have dozens of applications out, but only had one interview so far. 

Good luck

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Just now, Anna1 said:

I feel your pain. All you can do is keep applying for jobs and do what you are internally motivated to say/do regarding the situation. I'm currently unemployed also and not much luck here either, although I have dozens of applications out, but only had one interview so far. 

Good luck

I have no strength to apply for a job, I also live in a country which doesn't pay well. I wouldn't be able to pay my debts even if I get a job now. I had a good job, but now it's over. It's all up to crypto now, if I am God, but cant do anything. 

5 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I've said this before, if I was God, I would not torture myself. That's just silly. I would just will whatever I want into existence. Doesn't work, hence I am not God. 

What if you actually wanted to experience suffering ? Surely you cant' have experienced everything if you don't.

What if you chose to have limited power in this incarnation ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Good luck

Smoking my last pack of cigs now, I can't eeven smoke myself to death now, because it costs money. Hoping to die in sleep and go to 10d or something, dont think I will need money in 10d. 

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

What if you actually wanted to experience suffering ? Surely you cant' have experienced everything if you don't.

What if you chose to have limited power in this incarnation ?

Then why not experience not-suffering? Surely I cant have experienced everything if I don't experience not suffering. It's just a shit idea that I am God. There are infinite scenarios that would not include suffering, so there could be an infinite exploration of those, excluding anything shitty like what I am currently experiencing. The math just doesn't check out. 

3 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

If you want a job you generally have to put the effort in..luck is a factor too. Although the outcome is not entirely in your control. 

Hard work, will, determination and being in the right place at the right time too is also "god" : ) 

I do not have the will and determination, I am in the wrong place and the wrong time. I'm in the hands of luck if not God. 

9 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Then why not experience not-suffering? Surely I cant have experienced everything if I don't experience not suffering. It's just a shit idea that I am God. There are infinite scenarios that would not include suffering, so there could be an infinite exploration of those, excluding anything shitty like what I am currently experiencing. The math just doesn't check out. 

Not suffering is experienced when God is tired to suffer.

That may be hard to swallow, but you actually like to suffer, that's your favorite activity !

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, David Hammond said:

@Dodo I have been where you are many times. I nearly committed suicide once while staying in a hostel when I took my chances after losing a fortune and having 300 bucks left in my bank account. I worked 12 hour days and got no sleep becauase of this party house and nearly checked out in the middle of the second week after phoning suicide helpline and getting cut off! I then phoned my brother and he talked me out of it. A week later I had somehow arranged a private room in a ladies house and got a permanent job (minimum wage). It got me through a rough patch. I caught up on sleep, was able to cook myself a decent meal and things looked brighter. 3 months later I was in my own place and back at a position that interested me.

Will is there, just got to keep going. 

Thanks for this. Will update if things get better. 

@Dodo

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I have no strength to apply for a job, I also live in a country which doesn't pay well. I wouldn't be able to pay my debts even if I get a job now. I had a good job, but now it's over. It's all up to crypto now, if I am God, but cant do anything. 

Oh no! ? I'm so sorry. I wish you would've applied for jobs anyways.

---------------

I'm Brahman/awareness (no-thing) "associated" with the apparent person, so only an "aspect" (like a puppet) of God/Isvara, but I get that's a sore subject on this forum. To me, God is the puppet master, imo.

Isvara/God-is Omnipotence means God is all-powerful. This means God has supreme power and has no limitations. Omniscience means God is all-knowing. ... Omnipresence means God is everywhere at the same time.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

I'm Brahman/awareness (no-thing) "associated" with the apparent person, so only an "aspect" (like a puppet) of God/Isvara, but I get that's a sore subject on this forum. To me, God is the puppet master, imo.

Isvara/God-is Omnipotence means God is all-powerful. This means God has supreme power and has no limitations. Omniscience means God is all-knowing. ... Omnipresence means God is everywhere at the same time.

If God is all powerful, here right now and knows everything, then he/you/me is sadistic. It knows what I want to be happy and purposely not allowing it. 

And if someone says that money will not make me happy, oh dear... Money brings me peace, because I wouldnt need to worry about where the next meal will come from. Now one of the best case scenarios is the end of the world to come. Clear the canvas and start over, this Earth was a shitty project. I'm sure God can do better. But perhaps its not God in power here, but Satan. Makes more sense. Satan is the one that rules over here, and God is just an emptiness which is both there and not there and allows Satan to exist and rule. 

But since God is emptiness, it cannot do shit, it can only observe and allow things LMAO. Ok 

Edited by Dodo

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I'm sorry you have to go through all that. I'm sure good things will come your way if you can keep going a little longer. I wish we could help you beyond just throwing some encouraging words around. 

10 minutes ago, Dodo said:

If God is all powerful, here right now and knows everything, then he/you/me is sadistic. It knows what I want to be happy and purposely not allowing it. 

I have somewhere to be and have to shower. This could become a very deep conversation, but I'll just say, you didn't exercise your "apparent " free will to find a job. 

Hey, I don't have a job either, so don't get upset with me.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?