Dodo

Law of attraction doesnt work [proof]

208 posts in this topic

@Dodo   In my opinion, there is a ton of misconception about LOA.
I think LOA is not a magic tool that gives what you want metaphysically to you (as they mentioned in "the secret")
You just have to be a person that will be suitable to what you want to get. There are millions of details that will lead you to your goal but you are not aware all of them. It is all about who you are, your mindset and how you see events. And it's mostly happening on your subconscious mind.
LOA helps you to change those things for you to become the person who can reach those goals. 
For example, once you believe you are a succesful business man, you start to see business opportunities everywhere, go out and chase customers, be more confident etc. When It works it almost feels like it's magical.
But if you are at a opposite state of mind, you see only obstacles and negativitiy at the exact same positions.
Again, this is just my opinion, I can't be sure if it works metaphysically or not.

Edited by ahmet sukru

Know what. It's more like law of distraction. Lol

Edited by Good-boy

@Dodo Thank god you came out of this shit called LOA. Universe god or what ever doesn't care whether you make money or want to die. 

If you want to make money take some sincere effort gain experience and do some business trade or what ever you are capable of. 

LOA shit is nothing more than a delusional fool sitting and believing food will come to him magically by universe with out any effort of cooking. Nothing will happen. There is nothing like LOA. It is a money making scam. 

Take responsibility and lead a good life. 

2 hours ago, Jkris said:

@Dodo Thank god you came out of this shit called LOA. Universe god or what ever doesn't care whether you make money or want to die. 

If you want to make money take some sincere effort gain experience and do some business trade or what ever you are capable of. 

LOA shit is nothing more than a delusional fool sitting and believing food will come to him magically by universe with out any effort of cooking. Nothing will happen. There is nothing like LOA. It is a money making scam. 

Take responsibility and lead a good life. 

You just described and promoted LOA while then dismissing LOA. Ever considered that your understanding was the flawed thing? 

Edited by Shadowraix

You just broke the number one rule of law of attraction which is to focus on what you want, what is good and feels good and not what you don't want. If you want financial abundance revel in the abundance all around you. Do you have food in your house? Running water? Experience incredible gratitude for whatever it is that you have. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

18 hours ago, SoonHei said:

That's not governed by anything.

All a random unfolding... With an apparent order..

Care to elaborate on what is not anything, and what random actually is? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Step 1: Fast from all aspects of life. (Deprograms you and your belief systems)

Step 2: Surrender to Nature. (Teaches you how the universe works)

Step 3: Focus, Apply, Act/Behave 24/7(not just 1 hour a day) like it you already have what you desire, you must literally feel there before it can manifest. If you focus 1% on something then 99% on something else 99% of the time you are attracting the 99% not the 1%. You have to trick yourself into knowing something by believing in it so much you forget it was only a belief system. Once it becomes a knowing, it works every single time.

Some words of advice.

I've been in and out of this loop many times, you can play and manipulate reality as much as you like but at the end of the day you will always get you the experiences you need not the ones you want. When you surrender to this natural flow, you will be truly rich as you are creating minimal resistance to the natural self.

and when you are truly rich you won't need or chase money, life falls into place naturally because you are already at peace and complete with what you have and where you are.

Remember, True Abundance is moving through life freely without resistance, has very little to do with what most people think it is.

B R E A T H E

An expert LOA master told me this,

"Its a sin to tell people that you dont have to do anything to manifest money. Why? Because its so deeply ingrained in the cultural psyche that money only comes with action as if it is some rule to follow. You are better off following the rule, its easier, than trying to combat hundreds of years of conditioning that money doesnt equate to doing nothing.

So take action, but appreciate the action isnt really whats getting you the money; its the obeying and following the built-in rule that we believe getting tangible money equates to doing something."

Vibrational work always trumps action. But in the realms of money, this master said money is one of the few items where action is easier to do to get.

........However......

This master did say.....

What do you need the money for?

Concentrate on the item you wish, which you believe you require money for 

If you want $2000 for a new fridge, toss aside the money. Focus on the ice cold fridge.

No money or brute force action required to manifest a fridge. Ive done it.

So once you get used to doing this a few times, very slowly, you drop out of the money game entirely and you just go for what you want/need. Much more efficient.

Money is boring anyways. Just go directly for the items you want. If money is required cool. But alot of the time I get things I want with little cash money ever circulated around.

If you want to make money/get what you want........flow and send energy for no purpose.

@Nahm unsure really what you are asking or instead getting me to see..

What i meant was that it's all just what-is

Whatever is, just is. Without there a need or cause to be.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

On 3/16/2019 at 1:48 PM, SoonHei said:

It's like an audience watching a movie and trying to use "LOA" to change/will an outcome of the movie.

What is the screen’s perspective on: random, and not governed by anything? 

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

What is the screen’s perspective on: random, and not governed by anything? 

@Nahm no perspective. That is to say. It cannot distinguish between what we would call random vs ordered.

From screens point of view. It is, as it is.

Simply appearing.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Mikael89 Maybe it’s just more simple than you’re thinking. Maybe believing in something like....I don’t know...that a girlfriend is already on the way, one who will be so great with you, and loving the universe for knowing that.  Simple.  Kids do this without thinking. 

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

That's not true. So I would be lieing to myself. I don't think lieing to oneself is a good idea.

What is the lie (if you are able to state it).

Just now, Mikael89 said:

That a girlfriend is already on the way, one who will be so great with me.

Oh, I see, thanks. 

How do you know that’s true - that there is no girlfriend ‘out there’ for you, ‘already on the way’? How do you know that? 

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I simply know. Isvara (God) wants it that way.

Who would you be without that belief?