Highest

A question about Truth

10 posts in this topic

I just smoked some weed about 20 min ago now and in an instant I got an insight and I became literally aware that it was True

Are you conscious or understand that the non-dual state of  mind and consciousness and awareness is the Truth and that the ego state of mind and awareness and consciousness is an delusion and an illusion? 

Simply a yes or no answer is more than good enough for me btw

9 minutes ago, Identity said:

No

Have you been conscious and aware of being non-dual aka God, that you become God or God becomes you through your awareness and consciousness? 

Another different question: Do you understand non-duality at all? 

If you answer yes to the first question then you should have answered yes. 

If you answer no to the second question you are still unconscious and not conscious that the ego is an illusion. 

Which is fine. Just saying non-duality is the Truth and the only valuable and most important Truth in all of spirituality. 

30 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Highest ....and, there’s no Truth, no value, no importance....and no “spirituality”. ♥️

I agree. Being aware non-dualy is prior to Truth but it can feel true. Truth is a concept due, there is only what is. 

2 hours ago, Highest said:

Are you conscious or understand that the non-dual state of  mind and consciousness and awareness is the Truth and that the ego state of mind and awareness and consciousness is an delusion and an illusion?

Yes, and it's like my mind wants to hold it, but it can't, like sand falling through your fingers. You think you have it only for it to fall through again. The mind can't grasp this, because you are it, are being it, and have always been it, and it contains you, the person in the experience. So simple that its actually pretty hilarious, which is why I think once one has a realization it's common just to sit there laughing your ass off.

@Highest It feels more like a process for me. Detaching from myself and seeing myself as an occurance. Throughout my days I go to a variety of states, being more or less attached. I’ve had some peak experiences, but don’t think I have hit rock bottem yet. I have a hard time interpreting these peak experiences as well when “I land” again.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

@Highest ego is just another part of reality, it isn't anymore further from "Truth" then anything else. Ofc you haven't contradicted that, I just feel it worth saying. Even the concepts of "delusion" and "illusion" are thoughts which are as "fictitious" as any other thought. Even the word "fictitious" is but a thought. 

Since "the ultimate truth" encompasses all words and thoughts you cannot use thoughts to contain and communicate its nature. This has created a paradox by the mere fact I type these thought stories. The ultimate truth cannot be adequetly spoken about, only felt.

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

5 hours ago, Highest said:

there is only what is. 

That's also a concept.

Truth cannot be put into words.

Yes

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16