zambize

<3

208 posts in this topic

Just now, zambize said:

Listen to one whole album with Christmas lights hung up in your room and then you can talk shit.

Not gay enough to do that ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Does that mean you're coming out ? ?

God is love

And God in them

Nobody would judge you you know ☺

God is love

And God in them

2 hours ago, zambize said:

Literally eat my ass, not answering your stooopid questions

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people who don't answer questions

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Nobody would judge you you know ☺

I would, but I already judge him so he has grown accustomed to it

I smell irl bromance here ?

God is love

And God in them

Is that the only thing you smell? I smell cinnamon

15 minutes ago, Zetxil said:

I'm told pineapple makes semen sweeter

Tell that to your boyfriend ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

11 minutes ago, Shin said:

Tell that to your boyfriend ?

I have lots of friends that are boys, but sadly no boyfriends! ?

5 minutes ago, Zetxil said:

I have lots of friends that are boys, but sadly no boyfriends! ?

Be a good girl and maybe Zambize will share his newly created vagina on you ?

God is love

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Be a good girl and maybe Zambize will share his newly created vagina on you ?

Girl I am not, but good I will be. 

@zambizeWHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GET A VAGINA?

@Zetxil If I had my own vagina, my life would be much less complicated....

Anyways!

I'm going to bitch about tipping culture.  Not the fact that I have to do math every time I go out to eat, which is totally fine, but the fact that it kind of ruins one of the few genuine people to people interactions.  It definitely doesn't feel the same for me when I know people are getting tipped based off of how nice they are to me essentially.  I prefer people to just act how they want to act, if you want to be a bitch, be a bitch.  But such a large percentage of your pay is based off of not being an absolute bitch.  This sounds like a +1 for tipping culture, but I can usually see through this and still think they are a bitch who I still have to tip.  I also think about older people, who might only get out of the house a couple times to go out to eat.  It's a great opportunity for them to be social and maybe form some kind of short-lived but friendly conversation with the waitress/waiter.  I don't like that they won't be able to tell if that is coming from their heart or if they are just doing it for the extra tips.  Not everyone is a good job of people's intentions, so it's always going to be in the back of someone's mind when they see someone do something genuinely nice for them that they are just doing it for personal gain.  

----------------------------------------------------

Goals day 10/66

I do need to go shopping so I'll do that right after I finish typing up this and look for some super healthy foods, or just try and stay away from what I actually want :x.  As far as emotionally connecting with others, I really feel like I can have a conversation a lot better with just about anyone on the street.  I can't really remember the last time me and a stranger had a bad conversation, although that seems hard to define. I continue to be a bit more expressive with my body, subconsciously.  I've also been spending less time on the forums in general, I think a lot of the threads go in the useless category.  It often feels like pre-K thinking if they understand a line or two from Calculus that they will somehow be further along than the other pre-K kids, but these people still gotta learn pre-K (and 1st-11th grade.....)  You can't just skip 12 grades.  I know cause if anyone has tried to do that in the past >>>>>me<<<<<<<.  Shit don't work, learn what you gotta learn rn.  Stick to the fundamentals 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

Goals day 11/66

I wasn't an idiot when I went shopping, so I have oranges instead of pop tarts. 

As far as emotionally connecting with people, it has gone really well but I think I'm running into a problem that is maybe a bit bigger this time around.  This girl that I deal to seems to be trying a lot of stuff.  Like she messaged me if 7:30 worked, which it did, but we aren't really friends, and she kind of forgot to mention what exactly she needed and what it was for, like it could be open to just hanging out.  She did this in a lot of ways, like before she left she said "now I have a serious question to ask you", then she waited a couple seconds while I'm like "oh shit.", she ended up asking me if I thought her license plate would be fine w/o the sticker from the new year for a bit...  I feel like she's not actually talking to me just probing reactions from me, I'm fine if people probe my personality and reactions, but it has to be part of a legit conversation.  Otherwise I'm just a test subject having no fun :(  She messaged me after saying she forgot to talk to me about X, which was nice, I'm happy to be her friend. 

No one enjoys shutting someone or something down, and if that has to happen I want to do so before it becomes painful for either party.  Sometimes I have a tendency to kind of hope things will work out, when I know they won't.  I don't want to pawn this off on, it'll work out, and kind of let her know I'm not really looking right now.  Well now that my suffering is approaching 0 I kind of am starting to think about the kind of woman I'd like to be with and how a family would look with that relationship, but I still think that's a bit out there.  Definitely not with this girl, as nice as she is

I give myself an A- for my goals.

Side Quest:  I want to focus on the trees and the bees today.  Yesterday I was looking at the ground and kind of was looking at all the bugs and shit working away, and thought to myself I had kind of forgotten about that world since I was in elementary school playing with ant hills.  Going to try and connect with nature a bit more on my walks

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

24 minutes ago, zambize said:

I wasn't an idiot when I went shopping, so I have oranges instead of pop tarts. 

No, You're definitely an idiot.

Maybe one of the geometric Idiots. Perhaps square Idiot.

The seventh toast was always given in this form: "We come now to the series of Geometric Idiots. First, to the health of all Square Idiots". The Square Idiot is he who is 'sometimes not idiot'. He is 'candidate for Round'. The Round Idiot is always Idiot, but the square sometimes has a moment of sanity. Mr. Gurdjieff always used to accompany this explanation with a gesture of tracing a circle and a square in the air with his finger. At the corners of the square there is a change of direction, so the square symbolizes an idiot who has something in him that is different from the rest.

Very little was said in my hearing about the different kinds of Square Idiot, but I believe that Mr. Gurdjieff once gave the explanation that the Square Idiot may be real or imaginary. I have the impression that the Square Idiot is 'practical'. He may apply his 'practicalness' to activities which are in themselves imaginary, and if he believes that they have objective value, he himself loses touch with reality. On the other hand, the Square Idiot who has understanding can, within his own limitations, do work for an objective purpose.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

11 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

On the other hand, the Square Idiot who has understanding can, within his own limitations, do work for an objective purpose.

I definitely feel like people are too ready to call on their limitations.  We are much quicker to look for our limitations in order to be lazy than to look at our limitations and say, well how can I work around that.  What can I still do regardless of this list of limitations?  Something I'm working on personally 

I'll take square idio though, it's probably being a bit kind, I'm probably closer to an octagon