zambize

<3

208 posts in this topic

Re: 

A crude diamonds' facets judge each other and seek to cover each other up.  The largest facet, however ugly, will believe the diamond's crudeness comes from somewhere other than itself.  It will seek to blame, judge, and repress more and more until there is nothing it can do but admit its own crudeness.

A standard diamond has beautiful facets.  Each of them searching for the spotlight, but only through their own shine.  When the jeweler turns the standard diamond, and scans over each facet, they all shine as bright as they can for him, yet they fail to work together to produce anything beauty other than their own.  

A polished diamond is more refined than the standard diamond.  All of its facets are beautiful, and seek to shine in their own light.  Yet, this diamond's facets understand when they need to shine a little brighter, or reduce their intensity a bit such that there is balance to the jewel.  The facets work in tandem to produce a beautiful diamond greater than the sum of its parts by cooperation and awareness of the other facets, and how they can work together to make the most beautiful jewel.

You're poetic metaphor is similar with Almaas'  Ridwan Diamond Approach with its aspects of essence and vehicles of Consciousness.

Integration of Essential Diamonds into a Single Structure

Depending on the situation, the Diamond Dimension manifests as a field in which the various aspects operate as diamonds, or it arises as one presence in which all the essential diamonds are integrated into a single structure, one operating vehicle. Instead of experiencing one diamond at a time, we experience all the diamonds arranged in a particular structure, such as a chandelier, a cathedral, or some other distinctive form. There are many of these vehicles, each of which is an integrated form of the Diamond Dimension in a different shape or configuration. So Being not only manifests itself in aspects, but also in combinations of aspects that we call Diamond Dimensions or Diamond Vehicles. The Diamond Guidance, though experienced at times as an aspect, is actually one of these vehicles.

Spacecruiser Inquiry, pg. 216

My Granparents would say that something 'shines like a diamond in a goats ass.' I don't know how widely that expression is used. 

Through self observation and Inquiry, we can practice the art of controlled folly.

Edited by Zigzag Idiot
Added diamond metaphor

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

9 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Re: 

A crude diamonds' facets judge each other and seek to cover each other up.  The largest facet, however ugly, will believe the diamond's crudeness comes from somewhere other than itself.  It will seek to blame, judge, and repress more and more until there is nothing it can do but admit its own crudeness.

A standard diamond has beautiful facets.  Each of them searching for the spotlight, but only through their own shine.  When the jeweler turns the standard diamond, and scans over each facet, they all shine as bright as they can for him, yet they fail to work together to produce anything beauty other than their own.  

A polished diamond is more refined than the standard diamond.  All of its facets are beautiful, and seek to shine in their own light.  Yet, this diamond's facets understand when they need to shine a little brighter, or reduce their intensity a bit such that there is balance to the jewel.  The facets work in tandem to produce a beautiful diamond greater than the sum of its parts by cooperation and awareness of the other facets, and how they can work together to make the most beautiful jewel.

You're poetic metaphor is similar with Almaas'  Ridwan Diamond Approach with its aspects of essence and vehicles of Consciousness.

Integration of Essential Diamonds into a Single Structure

Depending on the situation, the Diamond Dimension manifests as a field in which the various aspects operate as diamonds, or it arises as one presence in which all the essential diamonds are integrated into a single structure, one operating vehicle. Instead of experiencing one diamond at a time, we experience all the diamonds arranged in a particular structure, such as a chandelier, a cathedral, or some other distinctive form. There are many of these vehicles, each of which is an integrated form of the Diamond Dimension in a different shape or configuration. So Being not only manifests itself in aspects, but also in combinations of aspects that we call Diamond Dimensions or Diamond Vehicles. The Diamond Guidance, though experienced at times as an aspect, is actually one of these vehicles.

Spacecruiser Inquiry, pg. 216

My Granparents would say that something 'shines like a diamond in a goats ass.' I don't know how widely that expression is used. 

Through self observation and Inquiry, we can practice the art of controlled folly.

I've never heard of a diamond in a goats ass but I really like that chandelier metaphor, that's probably a better way to work with the ideas anyways depending on how independant you view the facets of conciousness or your personality

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

Did you played Sekiro ?

I recommand, so satisfying, perhaps even better than Dark Souls 3 ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

11 minutes ago, Shin said:

Did you played Sekiro ?

I recommand, so satisfying, perhaps even better than Dark Souls 3 ?

Nah dog, it looks good but it's also 60 AMerican dollars.....  That's like 50 McDoubles 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

Just now, zambize said:

Nah dog, it looks good but it's also 60 AMerican dollars.....  That's like 50 McDoubles 

Not if you pirate it ?

God is love

And God in them

Be a REAL pirate !

hqdefault.jpg

Or wait 5 years so I have money and can buy it to you, sweetiepie ?

God is love

And God in them

With a little bit of work, anxiety will become more like a spiritual compass than anything else.  It takes you directly to the place in your direct experience you might be resisting reality.  It's not like you're going to be repressing good emotions and happy thoughts, or repressing the idea of you fucking someone right?  Your lack of surrender to reality is probably going to be in the shitty emotions that no one likes by default, so stop trying to repress your compass and go Christopher Columbus into your anxiety

Anxiety will look like a joke at some point ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

Goals day 9/66

Finding myself a bit extra happy at random times throughout the day, it seemed almost unfair to my ego.

Also random times throughout the day I'm not really sure if I am suffering at all or conceivably could in that state.  I had an enlightenment experience where I was actually having fun finding my suffering in my direct experience and dissolving it, when I ran out I was like shit I was just starting to have fun.  I thought to myself "I thought for a second I'd be enlightened tonight"  then I remembered there wasnt anyone to be enlightened and I got into that state again.  I dont want to dive into non duality though, I see enough of that shit on here.  I dont think I'll post on that experience just cause it's a bit long and I already got too much lined up I want to talk about 

Need to get better about junk food, I bought oranges instead of pop tarts yesterday so that's a step.  God damn the last batch of pop tarts I got was just so good.  I've also been getting up right away usually which is great.  Overall doing really well but could refocus on not eating soo many snackies

B+ feels good maybe A- if the teacher is nice 

@zambize

You will eat what you have in your house to eat! Be conscious of what you want to digest in the future when you go shopping (also don't go shopping on an empty stomach). Keep up the awareness friend! Love you! ?

4 minutes ago, Zetxil said:

@zambize

You will eat what you have in your house to eat! Be conscious of what you want to digest in the future when you go shopping (also don't go shopping on an empty stomach). Keep up the awareness friend! Love you! ?

Yeah I'll try not to become a literal zombie when I walk by peanut butter, pop tarts, or chocolate :^)

Wow love you too such nice words :x:x sweet like cinnamon 

1 hour ago, zambize said:

Yeah I'll try not to become a literal zombie when I walk by peanut butter, pop tarts, or chocolate :^)

Wow love you too such nice words :x:x sweet like cinnamon 

Hot take: cinnamon isn't sweet 

No wonder you're conflicted about your winnie if you listen to Lana Del Depression ?

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, zambize said:

Oh shut the fuck up she has some tunes

Found a sensitive subject ?

God is love

And God in them