Fountainbleu

To take medication or not to

35 posts in this topic

Anyone know when @Leo Gura gets back? I've started my medication again but can't feel my innerbody/pain-body anymore and thus feel so misguided now, like I lost my inner compass. Also feel low vibrational, kind of dirty, I'm cleaning all the time now with palo santo. I don't know if it's because I need to give the medication some more time or try a different one but I just feel so yucky all the time now. Although I do feel more relaxed and at peace I just want the feeling of the medication to go away. Would like to know what he thinks ? TIA 

Edited by Fountainbleu

@Fountainbleu Leo's back.

Just my 2 cents worth but give the meds more time so you can adjust to them.

@Fountainbleu This just popped up on youtube and I thought of you. Ask the universe and it will answer.:)

@Fountainbleu It's hard to say. Are you saying that all of these social anxiety issues started after your car crash?? You didn't have them before?

Brain trauma is a serious thing and requires serious treatment, not merely spiritual techniques. There are supplements and various EEG brain training methods which might help you a lot. Research neurofeedback brain training.

You can also contact the Dr Amen brain clinic in California. I know they do great work when it comes to assessing and healing brain injury. Or find another similar provider.

I would focus on doing whatever it takes to heal your brain injury because you are gonna have to live with it for life and it will seriously affect your earning potential.

If you need to take some meds to start a biz to earn the money to heal your brain, that is a good plan if you cannot afford to heal yourself immediately.

Here's a link to Dr Amen's clinic:

https://www.amenclinics.com

You should also do research into brain injury recovery. Many books have been written on the subject. Educate yourself on the best ways to heal.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dr Amen brain clinic in California

Helped with my ex girlfriends TBI (traumatic brain injury) when she kicked in the temple by a horse.

@Fountainbleu 

I overcame a severe TBI which occurred 3 years ago. It lasted for 2 full years. After losing everything, I'm back to 100% and, now, way beyond. 

Minor recommendations:

• Meditate like your life depends on it. In complete blackness. Watch how quickly your suffering (not your pain) goes away.
  • Journal every day.
  • Go full out with self-actualization and use this opportunity to rebuild your entire life. That's how I used my concussion.

Major recommendations:

• Immediately switch to a whole foods plant based diet. Nutritionfacts.org is one solid resource. 
  • Consider getting photobiomodulation therapy done: https://bioflexlaser.com/ (this may take anywhere from 10-30-50 sessions). My recommendation would be to go in for an initial diagnostic and then rent a unit and take it/ ship it home. It will be much cheaper that way. There are now a bunch of locations in the US and Canada. 
    • Personal Note: A long time ago I planned to write an entire post on here about this. Once I found this, I healed by 90% in 2 weeks. There's no guarantee that it will work for you, but it's worth a shot. It's side-effect free. It uses light to stimulate the dead/non-functional cells, especially the mitochondria. It then produces ATP and increases oxygen absorption. The technology is so ridiculously simple but so ridiculously effective that I convinced my dad who's a Neurologist to put it into his practice. As I was working with him last summer (for about a month) I cured 3 people who had chronic migraines for over 50 years. And I've never heard from them again. 
  • DO NOT go back to work, school, or anything. Take time completely off to heal. And then use every second to get better.
  • DO NOT go back on anti-depressants or ANY medication except headache medication. Only if you're about to commit suicide would I recommend anti-depressants.

People saying to take medication so that you can start a business and make money is the DUMBEST SHIT I've ever heard in my life. If  you listen to your body and take care of it, it will take care of you. Manipulating it for good grades, success, achievement, and money (which I tried to do) will leave you more depressed and more anxious and more sick and more miserable than you could ever imagine. You will literally go in the opposite direction of healing.

Please PM me if you'd like to talk. Virtually no one has any idea how to cure concussions or TBI. My dad, who's a neurologist, couldn't even help me. You're especially not going to find the answers on this forum. To even find that one resource I shared with you took years of research and was a divine gift from the universe. The great irony is that the concussion itself was also a divine intervention from the universe. It's how I found Actualized.org! I was fortunate enough to meet the guy who invented it and received treatment from him directly. Hopefully you won't squander what I've said here. This information was unbelievably hard won. 

PS: @Leo Gura

I've frequently heard you talking about your thyroid and other various physical ailments. Hopefully your right knee isn't still giving you trouble from that Reiki post I made a while back ;) Maybe we can ask that girl to send you another long-distance transmission. :P I've been struggling to think of ways to provide value to you. Hopefully you can check out this resource (https://bioflexlaser.com/ ) if things ever get out of hand.

@Jcent Keep in mind that not everyone is like you. Just because something works for you doesn't mean it will work for everyone. So stay humble with your advice. Health issues can be very complex, multi-factorial, and personal.

Your fantasies about my right knee are purely your own projections.

Do not stick your nose in other people's health issues as if you know them.

The point of the money is to afford the medical treatments (which tend to be expensive). If @Fountainbleu didn't have a money shortage, then this situation would be much easier to handle. Not everyone can just take months off from work to heal. That is a luxury which assumes you've got money to burn through.

Generally-speaking I am very against anti-depressants. But if there is no other way, then you must do what you must do to survive.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I understand that it's multi-faceted. I just think that they're over-prescribed, as I know many people in my life who think there's no other choice. And reading everyone on this thread saying "go ahead!", I figured I'd offer another perspective. 

There's no one size fits all, especially with health. And that technology can't solve everything. 

I also understand your point about money. I was fortunate to be in school at the time, where I was accommodated for my concussion. 

The knee joke was something some random girl said about you a while back. It nearly turned into a meme. Some guy even made a song about it and posted it on that thread.

Nonetheless, I hope others can benefit from the technology I benefited from. It's just meant to be another tool in the tool belt.

I agree with a lot of posts here  

It sounds like you are saying there are many benefits to you resuming the medication, while your trauma continues to heal. Some people might use an anti-depressant for a few months with great results; and then they go off. Maybe you will find it it helpful for longer.

It sounds like you faced social exclusion, around the time of the vehicle collision. Anyway, I wouldn't necessarily worry about processing that right now. Your family is showing you some support right now? Of course, if there is something that you can do to support your consciousness development in the long run, maybe you can get ready to do that. 

You mentioned several pressing things you need—like physiological recovery, social connection, calm, and business income. 

I would not be against medication on ideological grounds. For example, there is evidence that SSRI’s do not merely enhance HT1A action, but may affect mood by increasing neroplasticity and connectivity.