d0ornokey

Lion's mane case study

30 posts in this topic

Leo's supplement video 

Works just as Leo described it

Where you are, it provides a nice cognitive boost.

It's subtle, it took me many many tries to finally become conscious of the effects

But i've so far experienced: 

Good productivity -> Amazing productivity 

Bad productivity -> Good productivity (many times) 

A boost in mood, clarity of thought, and consciousness 

Feels non-addictive and non-dependent like 

8.5/10. TRY IT 

Thanks for sharing. You've prompted me to give it another go ?

any one with more report on lion's mane ? I use german brand, apparently the ones with the more control and the less/none :  shit/rice/fakery inside.

seams to work, I feel a lot of effect from lion's mane, maybe my top "placebo" or real, can't tell I use since 4 months, didn't stop taking it 2 times a day.

I enjoy reishi aswell, less known, but better for observation/focus to my sense.

Edited by Aeris

I recently received my order, testing it for a week now. I am buying from a British seller which explains the scientific background, procedure, and what products not to buy. For instance, the extraction rate is 20:1 of the product that I bought. I can't tell yet how well it works since I am combining it with another adaptogen bacopa monnieri. The effects overlap, yet the first time I used it I felt that my cognitive capacity was enhanced. 

I am looking forward since the Bacopa monnieri supplement is running out on how the effects will be when I only use Lion's mane.

Here is the article for those interested. 

https://mindnutrition.com/blog/medicinal-benefits-of-lions-mane-mushroom-extract

14 minutes ago, Soulbass said:

@Aeris Have you tried to stop taking it, for 2 weeks let's say?

Non. Why ? I don't take only lion's mane look my report on nootropics thread. I m taking 15 pills a day for fun. But only lion + reishi alone and I quite feel the différence. German brands#

Thoughts of something ?

Edited by Aeris

57 minutes ago, Good-boy said:

I tried it, it's simply junk

Us brands all scam at 90% from my rs.

But if you mean the product in itself is. Could be.

@Aeris I mean, let's say for some reason you're in an empty desert and can't access those pills/mushroom.

Does not taking them makes you feel like shit?

41 minutes ago, Soulbass said:

@Aeris I mean, let's say for some reason you're in an empty desert and can't access those pills/mushroom.

Does not taking them makes you feel like shit?

no, I just enjoy pushing junk into me for fun, see if there is some power.

I actualy likes power, more power is always a good thing

@Aeris I understand, thank you for reply.

I used to like power too, how about surrender?

9 minutes ago, Soulbass said:

@Aeris I understand, thank you for reply.

I used to like power too, how about surrender?

surrender ? nah never, that's for the weak, what about killing it everyday ?

Edited by Aeris

8 minutes ago, Deepconcepts said:

@Soulbass Have you tried to stop taking it, for 2 weeks let's say?

Yes, i still see no cognitive decline after stopping and I honestly feel like i'm still remembering better. Diet, sleep, lifestyle factors for example also plays a major part.

Considering this, lions mane can't be soley attributed to an increase in cognition 100% of the time. There are many contributing factors but in general i see a very slow and subtle increase in overall improvement.

Edited by Deepconcepts

@Aeris could you elaborate? I typed paul stammet is a scam on google and couldn't find anything. I thought, maybe youtube and found nothing either.

I don't know where you got your information from but let's make sure we're providing this forum with as clear and reputable information as possible.

If he truly is a scam artist then i want to know how, so i know to never post information from him again.

That was a 7 minute video and i don't want to waste anyones time. Everyone i have talked to in real life has Mycophobia, i don't want to steer people away from something potentially helpful. 

Scam or not someone let me in on this plz O.o

Edited by Deepconcepts

apparently what he sells is mostly rice, see on reddit multiple times.

and most of USA brand for lion's mane, I read are chinese quality imported. ( bs )

that's why I only use german brand and btw, I got my information from "jerry" ( youtube that is a us nootropic guy ) + nootropics expert + reddits.

months of browsing.

nothing 100% sure, do more deep rs, maybe I m wrong

Edited by Aeris

@Aeris oh, yes reddit searches? Funny you say those things because i also thought "these capsules could of easily been filled with rice powder."

Thanks for replying!

I would definitely stay on the safe side and order your lions mane from more reputable sources than Paul in this case. I have no reason to doubt what you said because there are plenty of cheap skates in the supplement world.

Edited by Deepconcepts

Glad this thread got some traction. hopefully someone finds it as useful as I did