theking00

I don't want to live anymore

62 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Deepconcepts said:

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace, of doubt in my mind
I'm in love, I'm a believer
I couldn't leave her if I tried"

Not that I'm into Dracula but this guy really knows what he wants.:)

5 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Not that I'm into Dracula but this guy really knows what he wants.:)

The title should be "DRACULA does a pick-up".

4 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

The title should be "DRACULA does a pick-up".

Yea once he decides what he wants he really gets his teeth into it.

Do Enlightenment work.

Start by doing Do Nothing Meditation every day for 1 hour.  Don’t skip any days.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Do Enlightenment work.

Start by doing Do Nothing Meditation every day for 1 hour.  Don’t skip any days.

No. That's not going to help. 

Have you considered therapy? To be quite honest, if things are as dark as you say they are, getting advice from an online forum isn't the best idea. Therapy rocks.

20 hours ago, theking00 said:

Life is meaningless and nothing good happens to me. I have no friends and I don't have a girlfriend. I think I have a ego backclash. 

What have you done so far? Practices, therapy, fitness, diet, socializing, journaling, etc.  Of those and whatever else, what have you done so far?

Also, what would you like to give up? Habits, addictions, thinking patterns, relationships, memories, etc?

Have you done this yet?

http://thework.com/en/do-work

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Life is meaningless and nothing good happens to me. I have no friends and I don't have a girlfriend. I think I have a ego backclash. 

Life can certainly be downright cruel. You are not wrong to feel like this if your experience is really as bad as you say it is. I'd say forget about everything and try your best to feel happy. I know that sounds stupid at first, but literally, just forget about everything and go by feelings alone. Forget about the past, and the future and your plans for it and just literally do something that makes you happy, even if just a tiny bit. And the keep doing that until you regain a bit of your mental clarity back. From then you can redirect your life to gain friends, if loneliness is what's really bothering you deep down.

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

What have you done so far? Practices, therapy, fitness, diet, socializing, journaling, etc.  Of those and whatever else, what have you done so far?

Also, what would you like to give up? Habits, addictions, thinking patterns, relationships, memories, etc?

Have you done this yet?

http://thework.com/en/do-work

I have tried postive thinking , law of attraction ,  do nothing meditation ,emotional freedom technique but I still feel negative and sad. I think need to increase my self confidence. 

Edited by theking00

18 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

No. That's not going to help. 

Enlightenment work as well as self-inquiry as a form of self-directed cognitive behavioral therapy fixed the majority of my issues that inhibited my day to day life. Psychedelics helped a shit ton too.

Different things works for different people. The realizations about reality forced me to see my negative outlook as one sided and shallow when I wasn't attempting to be holistic.

Consciousness work solved all my "problems".

Didn't mean it was easy though, still had to face all my fears and do practical real life changes.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

38 minutes ago, theking00 said:

I have tried postive thinking , law of attraction ,  do nothing meditation ,emotional freedom technique but I still feel negative and sad. I think need to increase my self confidence. 

The only way to increase your self confidence is not to listen to negative thoughts. And that can be done with mindful meditation.

Being aware of thoughts makes you "notice" that thoughts appear and they are not yours. You just perceive them.

Thoughts will begin to fade and you will began to rise, your real self that is much more powerful than thoughts and has all the confidence you think you don't have because you are thinking that those negatives thoughts are actually you. They aren't!!!! and You aren't those thoughts.

Positive thinking sometimes doesn't work, because fighting against those thoughts makes them more powerful. You just have to be aware and let them go... let them pass with you not being affected by them.

After that the mind will become a tool for you, now thoughts are telling you what you are, which is a lie. It's not your real "you".

They say that The mind is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master.

Make the mind your servant and not the other way around.

Hope this helps.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Just now, Etherial Cat said:

Have you tried to listen to a spiritual guru?

When I feel in suffering, I enjoy listening to people with a higher level in consciousness so I can put my shit back in perspective.

Replacing my thoughts with their own for a moment is usually enough to break the circle I am stuck in. 

It should be the same for you.

I agree with that... Adyashanti and Rupert Spira I think can help a lot ... or Eckhart Tolle

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

21 hours ago, CreamCat said:

Take responsibility for your life. Running away from your life is irresponsible.

Ehhhh I groan so much when I read stuff like this on topics like this.

On 3/15/2019 at 4:05 PM, theking00 said:

nothing good happens to me

Are you sure there is nothing?

I have no friends and I don't have a girlfriend.

You don't need friends or a girlfriend in order to be happy. In fact if you want them so they can make you happy then you are going to be a lot worse off if they end on a bad note. Boy have I heard enough songs about that listening to popular modern music. I would guess 70% of modern pop music is complaining about a romantic relationship that has ended, is currently going on, or won't start.

8 minutes ago, BjarkeT said:

That way in my experience creates another self that is confident. What I wanted to do is not to create another belief systems that is a "confident person"... I think is more powerful to be aware of what you are. What you really are is much more confident than anything. And it doesn't need a "personality that is confident" or create a belief of confidence or thinking you are a "confident person".

It's confident because that's what awareness is. It knows it IS.

The website you posted says "Self-confidence is believing or being sure about ourselves in some way."

In my opinion is not the same "believing that you are" self confident than BEING self confident.

But that's my opinion and experience...

Edited by abrakamowse
Grammatical errors

@abrakamowse sorry but I am not sure what you are trying to say but I just want to clarify I am not saying what you are saying is wrong and that what i linked to is right all I am saying is that it isn’t the only way and that both of them can be right and that’s it.

Edited by BjarkeT