ahmet sukru

Any techniques for a profound psychedelic trip?

32 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@ahmet sukru My advice will not help you with your problems but it will certainly be of help for enlightenment. When tripping, become aware of how unaffected the basis of experience is. I mean you might be tripping really hard experiencing all sorts of phenomena, but at the background of your existence, YOU are still there like you have always been. This "YOU" that i'm talking about is not the egoic "I" but the primordial "I". It's the Self. 

It becomes really easy to perceive during an intense psychedelic experience, and later you can identify it in your everyday experience much more easily. You'll become aware of it while awake or dreaming. Heck, you could even sense in deep sleep after the fact, since in deep sleep the Self is directly experiencing pure void. 

@FoxFoxFox Thank you, I am also interested in enlightenment but I have to arrange some stuff on my life first.
I will definetely take your advice into account.
Do you think lsd can lead enlightenment experiences or you need something like DMT or ayauhasca?
Because this is what can I find right now.

@ahmet sukru LSD "can" lead to awakening experiences, but the way it achieves that is through forceful and horrific tearing apart of your ego. Speaking from personal experience, you can die at 500+ ug but it ain't pretty, and the confusion surrounding the experience makes it hard to bring back anything meaningful. Not recommended. 

However, LSD is a fantastic tool for exploring your consciousness. It enables you to see things in a new light, perhaps more holistically. 

My best experiences were outdoors in beautiful scenic areas, and with music playlists strategically thought out beforehand. There's something about tripping outside that can't be beat, and music can be the ethereal soundtrack to that journey (don't do more than 250ug if outside, and make sure to have a trip sitter). Music is not the point of focus, it's the launching point that augments the experience OUT THERE.  Safe travels! 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

9 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

@ahmet sukru LSD "can" lead to awakening experiences, but the way it achieves that is through forceful and horrific tearing apart of your ego. Speaking from personal experience, you can die at 500+ ug but it ain't pretty, and the confusion surrounding the experience makes it hard to bring back anything meaningful. Not recommended. 

However, LSD is a fantastic tool for exploring your consciousness. It enables you to see things in a new light, perhaps more holistically. 

My best experiences were outdoors in beautiful scenic areas, and with music playlists strategically thought out beforehand. There's something about tripping outside that can't be beat, and music can be the ethereal soundtrack to that journey (don't do more than 250ug if outside, and make sure to have a trip sitter). Music is not the point of focus, it's the launching point that augments the experience OUT THERE.  Safe travels! 

@TheAvatarState Thank you :) 
I used 120ug (as they told me, I'm not sure) and it feels just right to me for now. I didn't went crazy and it was pretty strong at the same time.

Edited by ahmet sukru

@ahmet sukru smart, that's a perfect beginning dose. Everyone is a little different, just based on bodyweight, natural tolerance, etc. Just because of my experience with acid, 125ug doesn't feel like much anymore. Just curious, how were your visuals at that dose?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Any dose could lead to an awakening experience just as one could awaken right now, sober

@ahmet sukru No psychedelic will enlighten you (not DMT, not Ayahausca), because you are already enlightened. All you have to do is to take away the doubts and false beliefs about your true nature. You need mental clarity for that. Psychedelics do not produce mental clarity. Quite the opposite. You might have amazing, transcendental experiences and trips, but at the end of the day, they are just beautiful phenomena. Nothing more. 

1 hour ago, TheAvatarState said:

@ahmet sukru smart, that's a perfect beginning dose. Everyone is a little different, just based on bodyweight, natural tolerance, etc. Just because of my experience with acid, 125ug doesn't feel like much anymore. Just curious, how were your visuals at that dose?

@TheAvatarState   Visuals seemed really pleasant and saturation was clearly higher than normal.
I looked outside from my window (we live in relatively nature based location) and trees was really alive and I felt how they dance with the wind together.
I looked at mirror and my face was really weird but it was so fun to watch how my face changes I watched my face for over 1 hour :D
My hand seemed like a limb of an animal and my hair was like alive.
But I didn't see anything so extraordinary, like hallucination etc.
The interesting thing to me, at the first trip; I was seeing crazy colorful patterns when I close my eyes, at the second trip: little weird creatures, but at the third time, I saw nothing when I close my eyes. Just blank empty space. Also my strongest trip was the third one. Do you have any idea about it?

1 hour ago, Consilience said:

Any dose could lead to an awakening experience just as one could awaken right now, sober

36 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@ahmet sukru No psychedelic will enlighten you (not DMT, not Ayahausca), because you are already enlightened. All you have to do is to take away the doubts and false beliefs about your true nature. You need mental clarity for that. Psychedelics do not produce mental clarity. Quite the opposite. You might have amazing, transcendental experiences and trips, but at the end of the day, they are just beautiful phenomena. Nothing more. 

@Consilience

@FoxFoxFox

Thanks a lot for valuable information

10 hours ago, ahmet sukru said:

My trips was really good, but I couldn't get what I want; which is solving some of my problems, knowing myself better and defining a way for my artistic career.

This is just my experience with psychedelics, but that's not what it's about for me at all. My psychedelic teachers don't give a rat's ass about what I want. I've been scolded several times for arriving to class with a list of things I want. A couple times it was absolutely brutal. My list of wants go "poof!" and the teacher begins teaching lessons. I'll never bring a list of wants in to class again. At most, I may bring in a very humble request. 

For me, higher doses of psychedelics is the absolute worst personal development tool I can imagine. The lessons are not about that at all. They are completely post-personal and post-human. It's like arriving with a personality that wants something for its self and the teacher kills the personality and begins teaching post-personal lessons. Later, the personality revives and asks "What's in it for me? I'm not getting what I want". Ime, that is a personality that is missing the actual lesson. For me, the lessons are in the Y axis of Now, not the X axis of the personal timeline.

If I was to try and use psychedelics as a PD tool, I would only microdose or minidose so the personal timeline dimension is not dissolved.

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

This is just my experience with psychedelics, but that's not what it's about for me at all. My psychedelic teachers don't give a rat's ass about what I want. I've been scolded several times for arriving to class with a list of things I want. A couple times it was absolutely brutal. My list of wants go "poof!" and the teacher begins teaching lessons. I'll never bring a list of wants in to class again. At most, I may bring in a very humble request. 

For me, higher doses of psychedelics is the absolute worst personal development tool I can imagine. The lessons are not about that at all. They are completely post-personal and post-human. It's like arriving with a personality that wants something for its self and the teacher kills the personality and begins teaching post-personal lessons. Later, the personality revives and asks "What's in it for me? I'm not getting what I want". Ime, that is a personality that is totally missing the point.

If I was to try and use psychedelics as a PD tool, I would only microdose or minidose.

@Serotoninluv Wow, so you have psychedelic teachers.
What do you study and where are you? 

1 hour ago, ahmet sukru said:

@Serotoninluv Wow, so you have psychedelic teachers.
What do you study and where are you? 

The psychedelic "teachers" appear during the trips. They are not physical humans, yet are very much teachers.

There is Mother Aya

From San Pedro arises a wonderful gentle teacher

From LSD usually enters a possessive tough love teacher

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

The psychedelic "teachers" appear during the trips. They are not physical humans, yet are very much teachers.

There is Mother Aya

From San Pedro arises a wonderful gentle teacher

From LSD usually enters a possessive tough love teacher

@Serotoninluv Sounds interesting :)
Thank you for your ideas

Edited by ahmet sukru