Tony 845

Does anyone know if Echart dealt with any kundalini?

40 posts in this topic

What if Kundalini is just a thought-story?  Something for the Mind to cling to.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor when I start shaking back & forth during meditation, eyes twitch, 3rd eye pulsates all day long, energy blew out of the top of my head, spinning while I meditate,  ain’t no story to me. Very real. Can’t cling to what is real. 

But you are all right still, still not enlightened from it, but it is changing me. 

Edited by Tony 845

16 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Joseph Maynor when I start shaking back & forth during meditation, eyes twitch, 3rd eye pulsates all day long, energy blew out of the top of my head, spinning while I meditate,  ain’t no story to me. Very real. 

But you are all right still, still not enlightened from it, but it is changing me. 

No no no no no.  I don't want to take anything away.  I'm just putting forward a point of view for consideration.  I'm in favor of all on-ramps onto the Path.  I cherish all of them.  But I've also become somewhat of an ornery teacher too always pushing people to question their sh*t.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor trust me I did as well until the shit literally takes the body over, I thought Indian dudes jerking & pulsating was b.s. as well till it happend to me. 

Kundalini is a prerequisite towards enlightenment in many cases, the minors before the majors if you will, the clearing or purging of chakras prior to enlightenment. 

Some People who get enlightened deal within before & after enlightenment as well. 

Edited by Tony 845

1 minute ago, Tony 845 said:

@Joseph Maynor trust me I did as well until the shit literally takes the body over, I thought Indian dudes jerking & pulsating was b.s. as well till it happend to me. 

Kundalini is a prerequisite towards enlightenment in many cases, the minors before the majors if you will, the clearing or purging of chakras prior to enlightenment. 

I know, i’ve heard people that I think are credible talk about it and swear by it.

A likely reason Eckhart Tolle has never talked about it because he may only have awakened on the level of mind (or third eye awakening) and not any other centres in the body. Many people have third eye awakenings and think they are enlightened but have no idea that a serious mind and body rewiring process needs to take place in order to fully embody love and flow. Don’t listen to seriously to people who say they are enlightened and yet have no idea about kundalini energy or chakras. They may have had a awakening but they are yet to do the serious emotional work.

Kundalini is just energy that everyone has. However someone needs to go through a really deep awakening to realise it into free potential and become conscious of it. Once it begins flowing through the body it gives a person the opportunity to awaken other chakras. This is usually is not a quick process, it can several years of difficult work and healing. Start reading up on the different chakras and what they represent. Be continually mindful of anything that comes up and inquire into it. Of course it’s going to be easier with a teacher.

2 hours ago, Anna1 said:

I would leave your statement just like this.... 

How so ?

People are passionnately talking about something that has 0 impact ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What if Kundalini is just a thought-story?  Something for the Mind to cling to.

haa not really, I was like on a mild dose of psychedelic, almost insanity. Nothing about a thought story.

total physical paradigm

I just had to cling back to my ego, and then loved it.

Edited by Aeris

Just gotta take the awareness of the thought story and surrender it, one more layer inward, that not only is the kundalini your thought story, but so are the “humans” which the mind utilizes to support it’s “credibility”, and maintain “separation”. Then awareness that “you yourself” are not “human” can be inquired into. 

Anything supported via “other people” is ‘thought story’ and is “preventing enlightenment”, but it’s not actually preventing anything, the thought story is itself the means of apparent veiling.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 hours ago, Shin said:

How so ?

People are passionnately talking about something that has 0 impact ?

In duality, for the apparent person, it's all quite interesting/fascinating, gives the apparent person experiences  to chew on, while chasing there tail, maybe for a lifetime or lifetimes

But, if you want to go beyond flashy, worldly experiences, then its Self-knowledge (to remove ignorance) of your true nature that's needed, imo. Vedanta teachings is one such way to remove ignorance. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

18 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

In duality, for the apparent person, it's all quite interesting/fascinating, gives the apparent person experiences  to chew on, while chasing there tail, maybe for a lifetime or lifetimes

But, if you want to go beyond flashy, worldly experiences, then its Self-knowledge (to remove ignorance) of your true nature that's needed, imo. Vedanta teachings is one such way to remove ignorance. 

That's basically what I said xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

That's basically what I said xD

?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

The only way enlightenment is a tail is when you are not enlightned.

It is as stomping as a rock in your face.

It's not a 'haha' I understand what I m.

All this are concepts.

True enlightenment is Expendable. First glimpse kill your old sense of self. But you're still you. It's not play word. My expérience whatever you believe then

On 16/03/2019 at 10:07 AM, Anna1 said:

But, if you want to go beyond flashy, worldly experiences, then its Self-knowledge (to remove ignorance) of your true nature that's needed, imo.

@Anna1 self-knowledge, the Key.

Being living and eternally staying in that knowing of my own Self.... In that space... while all else unfolds "before (and as) me"

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Have never practiced to awaken it , but I have some of its effects, maybe all, have not really researched much about it. 

5 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@Anna1 self-knowledge, the Key.

Being living and eternally staying in that knowing of my own Self.... In that space... while all else unfolds "before (and as) me"

Yes!

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?