Sharp

Everything is a distraction - Part 1

41 posts in this topic

@Sharp You are right about everything, but you don't awaken by merging with the illusory '' physical reality''. You do that by going within (Self-inqury, self-contemplation, meditation, consciousness work etc). 

On 3/15/2019 at 10:51 AM, Highest said:

@Sharp You are right about everything, but you don't awaken by merging with the illusory '' physical reality''. You do that by going within (Self-inqury, self-contemplation, meditation, consciousness work etc). 

Self inquiry, meditation and consciousness work are another layer of distraction. The only way to awaken is too see that even '' high consciousness '' actions are illusory and deceptive by nature.

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 11:30 AM, Preetom said:

Because your nose was sacrificed at gooroo's feet.

Yes or no?

What is gooroo? or am I just asleep?

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

When is part 2 coming? I am already bored of part 1. ?

9 hours ago, Sharp said:

Self inquiry, meditation and consciousness work are another layer of distraction. The only way to awaken is too see that even '' high consciousness '' actions are illusory and deceptive by nature.

You are deluded on that issue. But we can agere to disagree?

On 3/17/2019 at 6:19 AM, Highest said:

You are deluded on that issue. But we can agere to disagree?

Your presence here is distracting you from awakening. Every movement of the self is a distraction, you should awaken now!

5 hours ago, Sharp said:

Your presence here is distracting you from awakening. Every movement of the self is a distraction, you should awaken now!

I have already awakened. Who told you I couldn't be here and be awake? It's not distracting me at all, no matter what I read or write on this forum. My conscious state and direct aware experience is not affected by this forum at all. 

11 minutes ago, Highest said:

I have already awakened. Who told you I couldn't be here and be awake? It's not distracting me at all, no matter what I read or write on this forum. My conscious state and direct aware experience is not affected by this forum at all. 

If you were awake you wouldn't be in hell here where there is wifi, you'd be in heaven.

nature.jpeg

Just now, Sharp said:

If you were awake you wouldn't be in hell here where there is wifi, you'd be in heaven.

nature.jpeg

I'm in heaven 24/7 in my conscious state. And what made you think this place is hell. ??

13 minutes ago, Highest said:

I'm in heaven 24/7 in my conscious state. And what made you think this place is hell. ??

You've just deluded yourself into thinking any form of civilization is not hell. Gyms exist for the mind too!

1 minute ago, Sharp said:

You've just deluded yourself into thinking any form of civilization is not hell. Gyms exist for the mind too!

It's fun due is it not? Would like to live in a cave instead? 

14 minutes ago, Highest said:

It's fun due is it not? Would like to live in a cave instead? 

Only untouched nature is God's finest way to exist. Enjoy your stage yellow-nerdy civilization with touchscreens , notifications and obligations/desires.

cave.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Sharp said:

Only untouched nature is God's finest way to exist. Enjoy your stage yellow-nerdy civilization with touchscreens , notifications and obligations/desires.

as if human beings and whatever we touch and transform were separated from god.

you say "everything is a distraction"? i say "everything is god itself". you can't judge a particular kind of lifestyle from the absolute perspective. this is the same mistake made by religious fundamentalists: they think that they can derive morality from the idea of a separated god.

unborn Truth

16 minutes ago, Sharp said:

cave.jpeg

I will have so much fun this weekend by Jaxbackdooring your nexus, noob ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

as if human beings and whatever we touch and transform were separated from god.

you say "everything is a distraction"? i say "everything is god itself". you can't judge a particular kind of lifestyle from the absolute perspective. this is the same mistake made by religious fundamentalists: they think that they can derive morality from the idea of a separated god.

@SharpThis

5 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

you say "everything is a distraction"? i say "everything is god itself". you can't judge a particular kind of lifestyle from the absolute perspective.

There is no '' absolute perspective '' , everything is subjective. And from a subjective perspective which all that you have and will ever have, every '' stage '' of civilization is full of shit and a distraction, a game for humans to role-play in it.

3 minutes ago, Sharp said:

There is no '' absolute perspective '' , everything is subjective. And from a subjective perspective which all that you have and will ever have, every '' stage '' of civilization is full of shit and a distraction, a game for humans to role-play in it.

So by definition your opinion is full of shit and is no more relevant than any other, right ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Sharp said:

there is an absolute perspective, which is being without thoughts. it's an extremely rare (yet, possible) experience for human beings.

anyways, if that's your subjective perspective, i still think otherwise. the human experience is very vast and full of amazing possibilities. maybe you're the one stuck in futilities? maybe you just need to improve the quality of your life?

"ah, no no, everything sucks. i can't get enough from existence! this is such a horrible place to live! society is crap. it's always been crap and it will always be crap"

how come we're livin in the same world and we have completely opposite (and yet, valid) feelings about the human realm?

unborn Truth

I don't really see a conflict between modern life and enlightenment. I agree that for enlightenment, periods of intense focus like Retreats are helpful but one need not separate common life with enlightenment - because there's nowhere to go but here. 

And even the most enlightened guy needs to keep being part of society and, hopefully, contribute and make it better. Sadhguru can tell you better:

BASICALLY, DON'T CREATE CONFLICT WHERE THERE ISN'T ONE

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb