Wasem

I am NOT enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

25 posts in this topic

I have the right to do such a post as an experiment in response to the other popular post on the forum here. Let's see if anybody is interested to participate. 

What is your favorite political party?

3 hours ago, tsuki said:

What is your favorite political party?

I live in Iraq, which means that politics is fucked up, and there is still fear of 'physical neutralization' if in case you have a n effective voice. Freedom of speech is not well protected. Come back in ten years, hopefully something has changed by then, which will enable me to have a favorite political party.

20 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

Why are you not enlightened?

Still chilling and thinking about ways to tolerate/accept the beauty of actuality without losing one's mind, and in order to get there, I have to accept someone has to go for the whole fucking cake, not just 50 pieces, but a million one.

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Can I lick your feet ?

you haven't even been invited to a satsang yet. slow down.

unborn Truth

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Can I lick your feet ?

Yes, and No, you have to make this a project and have a proposal, and after that we will decide if it is possible to implement your suggestion.

2 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

Because you need to be invited ?

What a joke 😂😂😂

If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Why did you type your signature in turquoise blue?

It's irritating to the eye.

@Wasem Why are you so honest about your non-enlightenment?

Wouldn't it be a lot better for your ego if you told everyone you are enlightened? 9_9

36 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Why did you type your signature in turquoise blue? It's irritating to the eye.

That's also true. Maybe change the font to comic sans to make it look more professional?

Hard times create strong men. 
Strong men create good times. 
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Can I lick your feet ?

1 hour ago, ajasatya said:

mT9ahTU.gif

Nothing can make you happy until Nothing can make you happy.

20 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Why did you type your signature in turquoise blue?

It's irritating to the eye.

It was a conscious choice to make it in ANY light color, not a specific one, the idea is that it should not be noticed easily, but only those who are genuinely interested can read it. However, As you mentioned the color turquoise blue, that might indicate that I am working towards that turquoise stage. I am excited to learn that in my sub-concussions mind there is something related to that stage. I am sorry if it irritates your eyes. 

20 hours ago, Shiva said:

@Wasem Why are you so honest about your non-enlightenment?

Wouldn't it be a lot better for your ego if you told everyone you are enlightened? 9_9

That's also true. Maybe change the font to comic sans to make it look more professional?

First question, after around 2 years of following Leo,  I kind of started to develop an idea about what enlightenment should feel like, and to say that I am not enlightened, it is describing my perception at the current moment. I am just being honest about that.

2nd Q, I think to tell everyone that you are enlightened when you are actually not could indicate that there is something wrong in how you understand what enlightenment is, it would be like deceiving one's self. It would definitely serve your ego if you say so, but it won't get me there eventually.

Thanks for the suggestion for the font-type, I will try to change that.

23 hours ago, Wasem said:

I live in Iraq, which means that politics is fucked up, and there is still fear of 'physical neutralization' if in case you have a n effective voice. Freedom of speech is not well protected. Come back in ten years, hopefully something has changed by then, which will enable me to have a favorite political party.

I'm just reading Emerge! by Elza Maalouf - interesting book on Middle East with a lens of Spiral Dynamics - quite interesting read, I have only strated though. Are you familiar?

6 hours ago, YaMayka said:

I'm just reading Emerge! by Elza Maalouf - interesting book on Middle East with a lens of Spiral Dynamics - quite interesting read, I have only strated though. Are you familiar?

Not familiar with the book, but I am pretty sure if I read, I can understand what the writer means. Please PM me when you go on reading and tell me if the ideas there goes with the model of Spiral Dynamics. 

3 hours ago, Joker_Theory said:

@Wasem

Could you heal someone over the internet?

It depends, sometimes, you can coach someone over the internet and they can heal themselves when they understand a little bit better.