Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tiny Nietzsche

How externals are not true happiness?

22 posts in this topic

First, I really want to believe Leo.. But deep down, I still believe people & money are happiness

>> So If I had 1trillion or unlimited money (In fact, $100m is more than enough):

- So I don't want to do anythnig I don't want to, I quit my job instantly (I don't hate my job, yet do'nt love it)

- I can eat expensive or top quality sushi whenever I want to 

- I can sleep most expensive hotel for month or year with zero care 

- I drive Aston Martin or Bentley, dress myself with top brands, Wear most expensive A. Lange or Audmars, Then I can fuck those top girls, taste their pussy, with brain & charisma along the way, I can fuck almost any girls I want to (Celebrity, Stars, whosoever)

- Go to places, Beaches, from pole to pole with private jet or firrst business class seat

- Buy grand concert Steinway & Sons model (I love playing piano)

- I can play computer games with half milliion rig, 4-5K monitor 120FPS, and spend my whole month or year playing it without worry a single shit 

- I can buy bodybuilding supplements, build up more my muscle, hire IFBB Pro to coach 

- and so on 

Those would take decades until I get bored (maybe I'll never be)..

You know, even typing alone I can test a fractal of that life.. with those things mix together, One can't get bored, It's better than heaven 

So how those are not happiness? I can't imagine..

I just don't want to lie or to deceive myself that those are not happiness blah blah, When deep donw I want a billion, 

People come second in happiness. Because no connection with another human be compared to the inside connection when Kundalini rises. 

Try as you might, nothing beats Breath and inner stillness. 

It looks different from different levels of awareness and experience. 

If you feel that people makes you happy more than anything is because is what you've experienced so far in this reality. 

And when it comes to money, is even worst the feeling after you have it, without inner knowing of the self. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

If that was true,

Why so many celebrities commit suicide ?

They should be in heaven ...

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

If that was true,

They got depression which is an illness, It doesnt count imo 

@Tiny Nietzsche  If you were given the opportunity to switch from your current human consciousness to the consciousness of a happy mouse, would you do it? You would no longer have the cognition of a human. You would have the mental ability of a mouse, so you lose your human intelligence and awareness. But. . . you get the dream life of a mouse. All the cheese you can eat. Lots of girl mice for sex whenever you want. No predators. No cats, birds or traps around. You have a warm safe place to live and have no worries at all.

Would you do it?

4 minutes ago, Tiny Nietzsche said:

They got depression which is an illness, It doesnt count imo 

How could they got a depression if they are in heaven ?

They are supposed to be the happiest person in the world from your logic.

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Tiny Nietzsche  If you were given the opportunity to switch from your current human consciousness to the consciousness of a happy mouse, would you do it? You would no longer have the cognition of a human. You would have the mental ability of a mouse, so you lose your human intelligence and awareness. But. . . you get the dream life of a mouse. All the cheese you can eat. Lots of girl mice for sex whenever you want. No predators. No cats, birds or traps around. You have a warm safe place to live and have no worries at all.

Would you do it?

I can't answer.. IDK.. 

This one is deep though.. 

Just now, Shin said:

How could they got a depression if they are in heaven ?

They are supposed to be the happiest person in the world from your logic.

I got your point, I didn't do a research, but mostly I think they have a stigma like abuse in childhood (Linkin Park's Vocal).. or something that 'They didn't do it by themself')
Shit.. IDK, But for me, That's heaven undoubtedly, no two ways about it (aint you?) 

ps. u guys please clarify me in way less 'ambiguous' or try not to answer with question pls :/

@Tiny Nietzsche You think this will work because you haven't developed sufficient awareness of human psychology. We want wealth in order to have freedom to do whatever we want, because we think such freedom will make us happy. Why though? It's a false assumption. Unhappiness is caused by craving. Craving and desiring things. The mind is a survival mechanism, it focuses on problems. The nature of the mind is to crave whatever isn't present, thus cravings will never run out. Everyone thinks that if only they could manage to fulfil whatever they desire, they'd be happy. But in reality, it's a constant struggle of seeking out things to soothe our cravings. It's a lack of peace. It's miserable. Sure, you can find ways to numb yourself and ignore that with all these new bursts of excitement, but you can't escape the fact you're running in a wheel, and can't stop. 

Edited by Markus

6 minutes ago, Markus said:

@Tiny Nietzsche You think this will work because you haven't developed sufficient awareness of human psychology. We want wealth in order to have freedom to do whatever we want, because we think such freedom will make us happy. Why though? It's a false assumption. Unhappiness is caused by craving. Craving and desiring things. The mind is a survival mechanism, it focuses on problems. The nature of the mind is to crave whatever isn't present, thus cravings will never run out. Everyone thinks that if only they could manage to fulfil whatever they desire, they'd be happy. But in reality, it's a constant struggle of seeking out things to soothe our cravings. It's a lack of peace. It's miserable. Sure, you can find ways to numb yourself and ignore that with all these new bursts of excitement, but you can't escape the fact you're running in a wheel, and can't stop. 

Agreed, thanks for your answer.. (Sure, I understand it, But It doesnt embed in my bones and subconcious.. how sad). Do you have any recommend books or stuffs or any Leo vids? (I've watched a lot which content are involved in this topic) 

2 hours ago, Tiny Nietzsche said:

I can't answer.. IDK.. 

This one is deep though.. 

It's a similar situation as your human example. Here, the normal human consciousness is that of a mouse. Yet the being is not aware they are just a mouse. There is a trans-human state of being much higher than you are aware. So high that it will blow away all your personal desires for fame, sex and money. It's so far beyond. . . those desires for personal pleasure will seem like stale cereal. 

Personal satisfaction is one side of the coin. The other side is personal dissatisfaction. If you want to play the personal satisfaction game, you cannot escape the personal dissatisfaction side. Because, the personal game is one of separation - the personal self will never be whole - it's entire existence is based on a fragmented, separate state of existence. 

The deeper desire is to be whole. To come back home.

I also had an "it" fantasy that if achieved would bring me happiness. It took me 25 years to achieve "it". It was the terminal end, I got what I had always dreamed for and what I desired most for happiness. What I found was an incredible sense of relief. There was a sense of happiness, yet it felt shallow. There was also a sense of sorrow. This led to an awareness that there is something much deeper. 

You're confusing comfort with happyness. Money can bring you comfort but it can't bring you happyness.

If you compare this generation to any previous generation. We're are the most comfortable generation ever. No one enjoyed so many conveniences in the past as we do now, we live maybe 20times more comfortably then a man who lived 200 years ago. But are we the most joyful generation? No, we're the whiniest generation ever. More people commit suicide then ever before.

Edited by Salvijus

20 minutes ago, Tiny Nietzsche said:

I got your point, I didn't do a research, but mostly I think they have a stigma like abuse in childhood (Linkin Park's Vocal).. or something that 'They didn't do it by themself')
Shit.. IDK, But for me, That's heaven undoubtedly, no two ways about it (aint you?) 

ps. u guys please clarify me in way less 'ambiguous' or try not to answer with question pls :/

Those questions are there to awaken your own wisdom.

If we just tell you the answer without making you question your own point of view, you would just believe what we say,

Just like you believe what society tells you what happiness is.

But if you want a direct answer, then know that all those things that produce happiness aren't actually producing happiness.

Those things are conditions you imposed on yourself to be happy.

In other words, if your brain could talk honestly, it would say:

«I will only be happy IF blablabla»

If you watch closely this, there is ALWAYS an another condition for you not to be happy RIGHT NOW.

So even if you got all the money in the world, the next excuse to not be happy would be that you don't have the perfect wife ...

Then even if you got that perfect wife, it would be like «damn, I really NEED that new video game, I need it now !»

Or

«Those democrats atre crazy, let's stop them, let's FIGHT them !

I can't be HAPPY with them existing, I NEED them to lose the next election»

And it goes on and on and on and on, there is no end to it.

Doesn't matter what the reason is, it will always be replaced by some other reason.

And that's the trap you're in, no happiness ever for you.

It cannot exist in your current way of experiencing life.

Because fundamentally you think it's not in your possession, it's somewhere else,

And since it's somewhere else (for you), you will NEVER have it.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

Tom Shadyac, director of Bruce Almighty, the Nutty Proffessor. Has all the money in the world, watch his documentary I am, free on Vimeo;

1 hour ago, Tiny Nietzsche said:

First, I really want to believe Leo.. But deep down, I still believe people & money are happiness

>> So If I had 1trillion or unlimited money (In fact, $100m is more than enough):

- So I don't want to do anythnig I don't want to, I quit my job instantly (I don't hate my job, yet do'nt love it)

- I can eat expensive or top quality sushi whenever I want to 

- I can sleep most expensive hotel for month or year with zero care 

- I drive Aston Martin or Bentley, dress myself with top brands, Wear most expensive A. Lange or Audmars, Then I can fuck those top girls, taste their pussy, with brain & charisma along the way, I can fuck almost any girls I want to (Celebrity, Stars, whosoever)

- Go to places, Beaches, from pole to pole with private jet or firrst business class seat

- Buy grand concert Steinway & Sons model (I love playing piano)

- I can play computer games with half milliion rig, 4-5K monitor 120FPS, and spend my whole month or year playing it without worry a single shit 

- I can buy bodybuilding supplements, build up more my muscle, hire IFBB Pro to coach 

- and so on 

Those would take decades until I get bored (maybe I'll never be)..

You know, even typing alone I can test a fractal of that life.. with those things mix together, One can't get bored, It's better than heaven 

So how those are not happiness? I can't imagine..

I just don't want to lie or to deceive myself that those are not happiness blah blah, When deep donw I want a billion, 

It could help to distinguish between beliefs (“I really want to believe Leo”), thoughts (your entire post references your thought, not the actuality of), and actuality (you, now). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

42 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

You're confusing comfort with happyness. Money can bring you comfort but it can't bring you happyness.

Bingo. Money does not produce happiness, but it is certainly a tool to help achieve it.

Materialistic desires is a constant chasing of a dopamine rush.

Buy that new game console or video game, buy the latest and greatest product of x or y. We never are satisfied. We always want more more more! Because the new and magical feeling of the current thing is gone. We keep chasing for reality to feel magical but w find it is ever fleeting. We stop being able to see just how magical everything in front of us is. 

Comfort brings stagnation. When you have comfort, you have no reason to grow and develop. Discomfort and suffering challenges us to overcome and that becomes a big source of development. This is why so many people come here for self-help.

By meaning helping to achieve happiness I mean it certainly does give you the time to work on yourself. But likely you would not even bother if you were just out-right born into comfort.

All those depressed celebrities were unsuccessful in finding themselves. Depression is not a randomly occurring thing. You can say it is a chemical imbalance but everything you think or feel or do is affecting that balance. The mind is self-programmable. This is why no medicine will ever 'cure' you. You have to literally change the baseline functioning of the brain and this is achieved through psychological analysis and changes which translates to chemical changes.

39 minutes ago, Shin said:

In other words, if your brain could talk honestly, it would say:

«I will only be happy IF blablabla»

If you watch closely this, there is ALWAYS an another condition for you not to be happy RIGHT NOW.

Exactly. 

Edited by Shadowraix

21 hours ago, Tiny Nietzsche said:

Agreed, thanks for your answer.. (Sure, I understand it, But It doesnt embed in my bones and subconcious.. how sad). Do you have any recommend books or stuffs or any Leo vids? (I've watched a lot which content are involved in this topic) 

Life will show you that its nature is dukkha (an inherent lack of satisfaction), if you see enough of it clearly enough. You can't force any kind of insight or realization. Someone can tell you it but it won't matter. I haven't realized it fully myself. There's these thoughts of "well yea, life is unsatisfactory, but that's because x, y, z. If only those weren't the case, it wouldn't be unsatisfactory." It's bs, but I must truly see it, not conclude it logically. So my recommendation on seeing how life won't make you happy is giving it time, living your life mindfully and reflecting on it. Especially reflecting on the instances you get emotional/triggered. 

It's something you're going to have to learn on your own and honestly not even a minute of us lecturing you will be worth yours or our time. I'm just now slowly starting to come to this realization myself and it has taken a lot of pain to get here and I think there is still some more growing to do regarding this domain. 

Edited by SunnyNewDay

On 2019-03-12 at 9:37 PM, Shin said:

If that was true,

i dont really buy into this statement. in fact i doubt about anyone if one does.

not all celebraties or rich ppl commit suicide, in fact most of them live happily. Just because some of few does, doesnt imply money not provide happiness.

Edited by Amber