ivankiss

Knowledge does not exist. Understanding is an illusion.

132 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

And that's not a fight ?

I know you are not trying to fight

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I agree with Shin that you're not conscious of your own need to fight.

Again you didn´t reply to the content of the comment but just made it about me.

projection (1).jpg

9 minutes ago, Amun said:

I know you are not trying to fight

Again you didn´t reply to the content of the comment but just made it about me.

projection (1).jpg

No dude.  Examine yourself first.  You're picking a fight, or trying to at least.  Let sleeping dogs lie.  That was between me and Shin yesterday and both of us are cool to let it go now.  You're stirring it back up to virtue signal that you're better than us.  That's Ego too.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

No, you're trying to fight.  Examine yourself first.

If you read my comment again, i didn´t make any claims about whether i am trying to fight or not. I said your reply was empty of content and you resorted to ad hominem in face of an argument you couldn´t take. You are still avoiding the original content about the criticism about you and making it about how it is about me trying to fight. Whether i am trying to fight or not is not important. What is important is that you avoid critic about yourself by making it about me.

@ivankiss ? you’re such an artist it always touches me beyond the words.

Edited by now is forever
and it’s quite funny to project that on what’s going on in this thread

3 minutes ago, Amun said:

If you read my comment again, i didn´t make any claims about whether i am trying to fight or not. I said your reply was empty of content and you resorted to ad hominem in face of an argument you couldn´t take. You are still avoiding the original content about the criticism about you and making it about how it is about me trying to fight. Whether i am trying to fight or not is not important. What is important is that you avoid critic about yourself by making it about me.

So, you're fighting me now based on the premise of whining that others were fighting?  Shin pointed this out to you too. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

So, you're fighting me now based on the premise of whining that others were fighting?  Shin pointed this out to you too.  

You are still avoiding critic. Shin told you that you need to let go of pride. You said you won´t take advice from him because you are better than him. Now you are avoiding the original content of the discussion because you know you are wrong and too proud to admit.

11 minutes ago, Amun said:

You are still avoiding critic. Shin told you that you need to let go of pride. You said you won´t take advice from him because you are better than him. Now you are avoiding the original content of the discussion because you know you are wrong and too proud to admit.

You're not taking criticism so well yourself.  In fact, it's not resonating with you at all apparently.  Let he who is without Ego virtue signal to the rest of us about Ego.  I will not let you stir up an old fight just to boost your own Ego and sense of feeling right.  That discussion was between me and Shin and it's over now.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

you are all such artists - it sometimes really blows my mind :ph34r:

?it’s just a concept

Edited by now is forever

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

you are all such artists - it sometimes really blows my mind :ph34r:

Pay me.

I could use the money.

Thank you very much ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

Pay me.

I could use the money.

Thank you very much ?

haha, who says artist ever had money. despite one artist doesn’t pay another - they only keep each other good company and maybe share a känguru ? 

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You're not taking criticism so well yourself.  In fact, it's not resonating at all with you at all apparently.  Let he who is with out Ego virtue signal to the rest of us about Ego.  I will not let you stir up an old fight just to boost your own Ego and sense of feeling right.  That discussion was between me and Shin and it's over now.

Translation: I know i am wrong that´s why i am going to avoid answering. I told Shin i am better than him and resorted to ad hominem.

If you so badly need to know why i am being so bashy right now on you is because from many other discussions i have read involving, you made numerous claims of enlightenment, and even claimed you are so good because your blog posts have like views in 3 digits. I will tell you the truth. You come here everyday seeking validaiton that you are enlightened, then you feel good subconsciously because you are so enlightened and therefore better than others. This part of your psyche already surfaced when you attacked Shin´s person rather than his argument. Only if you could get out of your own head and face the critic you would know. The reason why you are avoiding critic so bad is because it will destroy your opinion that you are so enlightened, that you are so good. I do not make claims of enlightenment myself, but i know for a fact that you are an imposter.

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

haha, who says artist ever had money. despite one artist doesn’t pay another - they only keep each other good company and maybe share a känguru ? 

Give me the kanguru.

I could sell it.

Thank you very much ! ?

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Amun said:

Translation: I know i am wrong that´s why i am going to avoid answering. I told Shin i am better than him and resorted to ad hominem.

If you so badly need to know why i am being so bashy right now on you is because from many other discussions i have read involving, you made numerous claims of enlightenment, and even claimed you are so good because your blog posts have like views in 3 digits. I will tell you the truth. You come here everyday seeking validaiton that you are enlightened, then you feel good subconsciously because you are so enlightened and therefore better than others. This part of your psyche already surfaced when you attacked Shin´s person rather than his argument. Only if you could get out of your own head and face the critic you would know. The reason why you are avoiding critic so bad is because it will destroy your opinion that you are so enlightened, that you are so good. I do not make claims of enlightenment myself, but i know for a fact that you are an imposter.

Look at all these words that you're invested in.  You're obsessed with being right.  Are these words coming from a place of heart or a place of compassion?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Look at all these words that you're invested in.  You're obsessed with being right.

You didn´t even argue back and try to show how i wasn´t right. This is an invalid reply. If you had put up an argument and tried to show how i was wrong than i could have been obsessed with being right. You are putting no argument at all, you are only talking about my person rather than the content of my replies.

You didn´t even argue back and try to show how i wasn´t right. This is an invalid reply. If you had put up an argument and tried to show how i was wrong than i could have been obsessed with being right. You are putting no argument at all, you are only talking about my person rather than the content of my replies.

I have no need to argue with you.  When a man is parading his ignorance around, it's best to just get out of the way and let him do it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I have no need to argue with you.  When a man parades his ignorance, it's best to just let him do it and get out of the way.

Please keep attacking my person rather than my arguments. You are validating my point

Please keep attacking my person rather than my arguments. You are validating my point

Well, you're exhibiting a lot of Ego and the initial premise of your post was criticizing others for exhibiting Ego, so I am addressing your argument.  I'm showing that you're doing exactly what you're criticizing.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Well, you're exhibiting a lot of Ego and the initial premise of your post was criticizing others for exhibiting Ego, so I am addressing your argument.  I'm showing that you're doing exactly what you're criticizing.  

My Ego or my actions have nothing to do with the validity of my arguments. I never claimed i am egoless. My arguments are valid and you won´t adress them because you know you can´t.

IMG_20190321_173218.png

God is love

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Amun said:

My Ego or my actions have nothing to do with the validity of my arguments. I never claimed i am egoless. My arguments are valid and you won´t adress them because you know you can´t.

Alright, ok, you win.  Go have a cookie and relax, you seem tense.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor