Hellspeed

Practical techniques and insights to open the body/mind

38 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Shiva said:

Seems that one day we have to do an actualized meetup in Spain!

@Shiva definitely! I´m up for it!

9 hours ago, Shiva said:

I literally live just a short trip by boat away from you.

And a question: Can anybody learn healing or do you need a certain gift? And what exactly does healing imply?

This is a good question!

and thank you Hellspeed for your reply to my other question :)

9 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Hellspeed how is breathing done how then you influence other?

First is training the attention above anything to listen Breath, even in a construction site you will be able to hear your breath if you have training, from there everything is simple, this is the most difficult.

Anyone has an influence on anyone. But after you awaken and know how to use the breath and your internal organs and limbic system, then you can pin point something specific to influence healing per example in some part of the body, or to scare the shit out of some asshole etc. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 3/11/2019 at 7:03 PM, pointessa said:

Was there an psychic discomfort involved in this process? Were you always in tune to the spiritual aspects of life?

The majority of my life i was religious, christian. And yes, there are phychic discomforts along the journey, i'd say to a level of insanity at first, until the body/mind gets in tune and harmony. 

Similar when you are sick in bed for a couple of weeks, everything feels and seems rusty and unknown, sometimes to a depression level until one gets into the vitality. 

10 hours ago, Shiva said:

And a question: Can anybody learn healing or do you need a certain gift? And what exactly does healing imply?

In my experience Healing = Awakening. 

This being the reason i don't have respect for those claiming awakening/enlightenment/achievements but they have no idea about Kundalini, Tantra and Healing in practice.

Because transcendence is beyond the mind, is a recovering of the optimal functioning of the body/mind, remember Neo in The Matrix? He was atrophied for months. So in my experience and the experience from those who i have initiated RL, there is a period of healing, consolidation, healing. 

One will realize on Awakening that his body is really atrophied and it hurts physically. So again, when i read or hear people talking about all dandy and candy and realization of this and that, but they don't know to control their heartbeat or body temperature, then people are fooling themselves with many years of studying lots of books, studies, etc. Real Awakening in 1 month per example, beats any knowledge known by man, is something that cannot be conceptualized, only experienced, or better that that: one is a totally new human being after, not only a mere realization. 

It's nice to see an emphasis on words like "practical" recently, makes me feel like people are taking into consideration how their knowledge might actually be used to benefit people.  Which I really appreciate

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

45 minutes ago, Sev said:

@Hellspeed Can you feel your diaphragm muscle doing work at breathing process?

Yes. Is more like a pendulum sensation than a biceps feeling. 

12 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Little off topic...

I'm traveling to Barcelona at the end of the month and would love a recommended yoga teacher (for a few classes). I've found a few via Google but I'd appreciate your opinion. 

Maybe this dude, but there are many, and many are BS too.

https://www.facebook.com/holisticabarcelona?fref=search&__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARCkkifQLxS7Pxa-fucnVaLZPKUcHFjSDABQZlYYTmLrMyA03bK2oJcN9-0rCFCUkbo3Kxe9ajHCSJXV

https://www.holisticabarcelona.com/?fbclid=IwAR0PF5sqbk8-fgHJsrrbySB9gQYCEM7mAACcUFigvAvc4p7Komw5gWeFGLk

Edited by Hellspeed

On 3/11/2019 at 7:06 PM, Hellspeed said:

How do you work with/awaken the Kundalini? Air < Water < Fire unto the Dragon/Earth

can you explain this more? what do i do with this info?

9 minutes ago, moon777light said:

can you explain this more? what do i do with this info?

How do you work with/awaken the Kundalini? Air < Water < Fire unto the Dragon/Earth

Focus on Air/ 4th chakra/Breath then use the breath to channel Water/2nd chakra and Fire/3rd chakra and focus all those 3 elements/centers into Earth/1st chakra. 

So the reason being Breath is the most important is because other parts of the body cannot be influenced only by willpower alone, nor synchronization with the whole. Heart space is the first motor so to speak, without it, anything is EGO. 

Edited by Hellspeed

4 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Focus on Air/ 4th chakra/Breath then use the breath to channel Water/2nd chakra and Fire/3rd chakra and focus all those 3 elements/centers into Earth/1st chakra. 

So the reason being Breath is the most important is because other parts of the body cannot be influenced only by willpower alone, nor synchronization with the whole. Heart space is the first motor so to speak, without it, anything is EGO. 

Could you maybe even elaborate on the first part more?  Focusing on air.  

What are some techniques you recommend doing to focus on air?  Also what does "air" mean to me?  Is it a particular emotion/state/experience?  How am I supposed to take your knowledge of focusing on air and apply that to my life in a practical way?  

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

5 minutes ago, zambize said:

Could you maybe even elaborate on the first part more?  Focusing on air.  

What are some techniques you recommend doing to focus on air?  Also what does "air" mean to me?  Is it a particular emotion/state/experience?  How am I supposed to take your knowledge of focusing on air and apply that to my life in a practical way?  

Meditation, the actively putting attention on the sounds of Breath, in and out all the time, even if one is in a conversation with someone, if i lose focus from breath then the influence from another and from surrounding becomes inevitable. 

Awareness expands parallel with Breath focus. There is no awareness without breath, only survival mode, thoughts and fight/flight. 

5 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Meditation, the actively putting attention on the sounds of Breath, in and out all the time, even if one is in a conversation with someone, if i lose focus from breath then the influence from another and from surrounding becomes inevitable. 

Awareness expands parallel with Breath focus. There is no awareness without breath, only survival mode, thoughts and fight/flight. 

Sounds great, I think one cool thing about our Breath is it's always been there, for us.  Of all the states and experiences there are to be explored, Breath always seems to come up.  Which makes sense, it's one of the few things that follows us our whole life on this earth, thank you!~

Edited by zambize

1 hour ago, zambize said:

It's nice to see an emphasis on words like "practical" recently, makes me feel like people are taking into consideration how their knowledge might actually be used to benefit people.  Which I really appreciate

I agree.  

@Hellspeed How to meditate right to simulate or raise Kundalini? 

Is it possible to use tantra in sex to progress on spiritual path?