Hellspeed

Practical techniques and insights to open the body/mind

38 posts in this topic

Ask me anything related to Kundalini, Healing and Tantra, this fields i master on a professional level (i do this as private lessons usually). I do this part time as a living.

I'm in touch with tai chi masters, other martial art masters and yoga teachers, here in Barcelona and surroundings. 

So anybody is invited to share their personal techniques in meditation, yoga and science why not. 

il_fullxfull.1492290101_9813.jpg

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

18 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Do you have a constant and fully open Sahasrara?

Yes. 

@Hellspeed Sure, i've got many questions:

How does the experience feel to the body (not the content of the mind)?

How would you describe the feeling of radiance in your head? Only at the top, the top half, or entire head?

How many years did the opening take to happen?

Did it happen in stages or all at once?

Did it involve the Kundalini itself to pass through all your chakras to ultimately dissolve in the Sahasrara?

@FoxFoxFox

How does the experience feel to the body (not the content of the mind)? Constant falling. 

How would you describe the feeling of radiance in your head? Only at the top, the top half, or entire head? Entire, with constant blushing of the face.

How many years did the opening take to happen? It is a constant growth, never stops after the first awakenings. Similar when you learn to walk.

Did it happen in stages or all at once? At first all at once, then constant growth. When i don't follow the breath the fluidity in the body becomes rigid. 

Did it involve the Kundalini itself to pass through all your chakras to ultimately dissolve in the Sahasrara? Yes, but not in numerical sequence, the body does not work that way: 1, 2, 3... no.

Was there an psychic discomfort involved in this process? Were you always in tune to the spiritual aspects of life?

@okulele

What is Kundalini? the rabbit hole from the matrix, eternal falling into the unknown. growth force, something experienced on childhood, that growth inside all the time. 

What's the result (benefit) of a Kundalini awakening? growth, renewel, purpose, direction, oneness

How do you work with/awaken the Kundalini? Air < Water < Fire unto the Dragon/Earth

@Hellspeed Why, no matter the focus, intention and effort, no matter how many days I practice nor how many theories I have attained and implemented, why, can’t I properly load a dishwasher? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

How can one do energy work safetly and what are the possibilities with energy work? 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Can you talk about circulating sexual energy while love making and/or in daily living. Is it the same for men and women?

Little off topic...

I'm traveling to Barcelona at the end of the month and would love a recommended yoga teacher (for a few classes). I've found a few via Google but I'd appreciate your opinion. 

One of things I do which is kinda weird is sometimes I meditate lying down directly on the hard floor and I kinda make up my own stretching stuff as I meditate.  It's good when I do this.  I find it to be very pleasurable and it releases tension.  I don't always meditate like this, only every once in a great while.  Most of the time I meditate my laying down in my bed.  And I don't care if I fall asleep either, sleep is good.  I welcome sleep.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

14 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Hellspeed Why, no matter the focus, intention and effort, no matter how many days I practice nor how many theories I have attained and implemented, why, can’t I properly load a dishwasher? 

Cause this question is Dumb! 

10 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

How can one do energy work safely and what are the possibilities with energy work? 

Forgot safety. One has to awaken first some parts of the inner core in the body to access both cerebral hemispheres. But to do that "the knife cannot cut itself", using breath one get's to feel certain internal organs and expand the consciousness to see ("VGER" from Star Trek: The Motion Picture), and use all that to influence another human body to enter in harmony and healing, growth. 

8 hours ago, cirkussmile said:

Can you talk about circulating sexual energy while love making and/or in daily living. Is it the same for men and women?

If both partners are on aprox. the same level of consciousness, harmony, then oneness is achieved maybe faster in couple. Is the same for both at a Tantric level of experience. And yes, Tantra can be used with any living beings to influence in a way or another, is knowing how to awaken the Kundalini in others only to a certain extent at your own will.

4 minutes ago, Shiva said:

I literally live just a short trip by boat away from you.

Where do you live? Castefa? 

@Hellspeed how is breathing done how then you influence other?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.