FoxFoxFox

One thing to remember when watching Leo's videos.

83 posts in this topic

@FoxFoxFox Those are just words I’m using in an effort to point to something nonverbal.  What I am pointing to is prior to language and concepts.

In your description there seems to be an underlying belief of an objective reality. My sense is you haven’t yet had direct experience with the null void in which all distinctions are unformed into nothing and then reformed into everything. Ime, direct experience with the null void, Mu, is key to being shown how reality is formed.

@Serotoninluv There is only reality. As you said, reality itself cannot be objectified, but it always is experienced. It has nothing to do with beliefs. Consciousness comes first, then the beliefs.

Also your sense is wrong. And considering that you are someone who goes back and edits his post to sound more profound (and fails at that) this is no longer a worthwhile conversation.

@FoxFoxFox Be careful about falling into conceptual traps of enlightenment and reality stories. One word is too many, a billion words not enough.

@Serotoninluv 

What was meant to be said has been. Do with it as you wish.

You are projecting your own story and think it is mine.

YOU are in the largest conceptual trap and think yourself a sage. Get a grip.

Edited by FoxFoxFox

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@FoxFoxFox That was a bit harsh if I may say.

I think its an immersion within a personality dynamic. A strong personality expressing itself. I know it well.

43 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Serotoninluv 

What was meant to be said has been. Do with it as you wish.

You are projecting your own story and think it is mine.

YOU are in the largest conceptual trap and think yourself a sage. Get a grip.

This is all within the personal level.

What is being pointed to is at a post-personal level. The “you” and “me” has no relevance in this domain.

There are appearances of thoughts and ideas, yet nothing to take ownership of anything as “mine” or “yours”. It is impersonal. 

11 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Serotoninluv He who thinks he knows where he stands stands on shifting sands.

Oooh, I like that. It brings to mind grounded groundlessness.

@Serotoninluv The very same came with that realization. A groundless ground state. But even saying that is saying too much.

3 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Serotoninluv The very same came with that realization. A groundless ground state. But even saying that is saying too much.

Yea, I’m trying to develop abilities to communicate such things nonverbally. Language seems so inefficient and counter-productive at times. 

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

Yea, I’m trying to develop abilities to communicate such things nonverbally. Language seems so inefficient and counter-productive at times. 

What?

Alfano-Michael-Breakthrough-Self-Portrait-Sculpture.jpg

56 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Edited 52 minutes ago by FoxFoxFox

1 hour ago, FoxFoxFox said:

And considering that you are someone who goes back and edits his post to sound more profound

1 hour ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Also your sense is wrong.

@FoxFoxFox I thank you very much, finally somebody who talks about it. When Leo talks in his videos like he knows everythig, it is very dangerous and scareful when you believe everything he says. Sometimes he says that no one should beliefe him, they should figure out for themselve. Problem is, that your subconscious mind still takes everythig what he says about for real on some level .  

Furthermore he sounds sometimes dogmatic about his experiences of truth, he gives the same message over and over in many of his videos. These messages make someone like me with little experience confusing and dogmatic too. Still he is ine of the best teachers for me, his content is high quality even with some bullshit in it, But as he said  in one of his best videos, "everyoe is full of bullshit, including himself"  :)

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@FoxFoxFox I thank you very much, finally somebody who talks about it. When Leo talks in his videos like he knows everythig, it is very dangerous and scareful when you believe everything he says. Sometimes he says that no one should beliefe him, they should figure out for themselve. Problem is, that your subconscious mind still takes everythig what he says about for real on some level .  

Furthermore he sounds sometimes dogmatic about his experiences of truth, he gives the same message over and over in many of his videos. These messages make someone like me with little experience confusing and dogmatic too. Still he is ine of the best teachers for me, his content is high quality even with some bullshit in it, But as he said  in one of his best videos, "everyoe is full of bullshit, including himself"  :)

I think my best advice for Leo is to stop making regular videos for like a year and just spend time on the Forum for that year.  I've grown so much just by being on the Forum.  Maybe he can post to his blog (including videos), but I would cut out all the regular videos for 1 year.  There's too much of a distraction there to always be coming up with "cutting-edge" material that can easily serve as a block on the Path.  There's too much Egoic pressure there.  The Path requires that you be humble and do nothing and just let things be for a good long while.  All those mental "have to's" really get in the way of just being.  Take this in good faith, I really thought about this a couple of weeks ago, and I almost didn't post this, but I decided to anyway because I really felt like it was good advice.  Don't take this the wrong way or use it as an invitation to attack me please.  I'm trying to give my best here.

Edited by Joseph Maynor