AlexJ

Ultimate Life Purpose Course: When to read the books?

13 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I've just got the ultimate life purpose course and started to watch the videos.

However, I'm just wondering if it's better to read all the book recommendations and watch the recommended videos before moving to the next concept, or if I should focus on the course first, and then go back to the books later, once I completed the course.

Sure, I'm desperate to get results and to figure out what I should do with my life as fast as possible (at least to know the next steps to take). But just this once I really want to make sure to get the most out of this course and to be part of the 5%.

Just FYI: I'm currently unemployed and an avid reader. I do have plenty of time and could finish a book within a couple of days easily. On the other hand, I'd like to know where I'm headed so that I can finally get "back on track", start my journey and learn along the way.

I would do the course while the books arrive.

Mahadev

Desperation and speed, to be part of the 5%, needing & wanting to know where I’m headed, getting back on track....

So many thoughts, let them go effortlessly, like blowing a dandelion. 

You can’t “start” the journey. This is it. Now. It, you,  - never started, nor end. The LP course, and this life, are merely apparent things to do. You, have always been enough. Thought says otherwise, but you know thoughts. So you are not a thought. 

Relax. Breathe deeply. 

And don’t confuse for a dandy lion. Perspective is key. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Sometimes I wish enlightened beings would speak in a lay-mans language, cause it alienates a lot of new members. As Leo himself mentioned he could do the videos using academia terms, what would sound really "smart" and "geeky", but he understands that would be an instant block to newbies. The info he is communicating itself is really hard to wrap your head around it, add science terms on top of that and you wouldn't understand a bit of what he is talking about, especially when it comes to new foreign subscribers.

Mahadev

@inFlow  Yeh, I understand what you mean. Let's just say that Nahm has a different idea about what is practical. After some time, you understand, that these mind games are not practical. You will feel like saying things in the lines of: Should I take a break from this path, or should I push harder? Answer to that would be: Who is taking a break? Who is pushing harder? You get what I mean, right.

In case you want a practical answer, do as it suits you the best. Make sure, that you understand and embody all the things that will bring your career to the next level. Only finishing the course might tick a task off of your list, but it is practically „useless“. If you go through it quickly, without making sure that you have grasped all the improtant things fully, you would've wasted your money.

This same concept applies to the spiritual path as well, have mystical experiences, but interpret them well and act on them. You can either get mystical experiences and than proudly sit on your ass, without contributing society and tell everyone what to do, or you can also just live in love, compassion and discipline, be there for people when they need you, do your best in this life :) 

@bejapuskas  You can't use enlightenment as the "one-key-fits-all-locks" solution. 

You can't discourage a person to pursue LP before he's even started. He needs 

motivation and determination. 

@Nahm Whatever you perceive it to be.

@EnlightenmentBlog  I am not using it this way. :) It is obviously not true, that it is the ultimate key to everything, you are absolutely right. Where is the discouraging? 

2 hours ago, EnlightenmentBlog said:

@Nahm Whatever you perceive it to be.

Precisely! :) I suppose one man’s practical tip is another’s nonduality lesson. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I would read the books between the videos. Don't go to fast. It is not a sprint it is a marathon. Watch the recomended documentaries, I think one of them is in Netflix. The documentaries are a must watch! It will motivate you more in the path! Also watch the videos more than once, after you start the exercise part (values) go back and watch the foundation again. It will spark new insights. 

Have fun! 

Btw here in the county where I live we have a good public library, I have an app with all the audio books (from the LP) for free, I'm planing to buy them but for now I hear them while driving to work. ;)