Aeris

My spiritual tutorial to get the perfect match for you

16 posts in this topic

be confident in your identity and be fully honest, if you manipulate you're a fucker you diserve to die, no need for manipulate your talks, be trustful and honest, if your identity is full of shit at the core though, work on that first then, who cares, nothing will fullfil you, if you believe someone else will, you become what they call a needy

Don't need, don't want, you have to play with "meeting people", no need for sex, no need for anything in term of play, but you modulate with the truth of the situation accordingly

Don't try to harmonize with an un musical girl/boy ( means if they don't play on your orchestra, put them out of your play ) no need to bother, don't cling on what the eyes see, perceive the music.

if you're water, why bother with electricity, you'll be shocked that's all. Find the element that harmonise with you and only you, find a symbiotic part, not something you believe is your half, you don't need an half, you're complete.

be honest, confident, and if it doesn't work, it shouldn't have worked.

in my direct experience this work has worked 100% so far for having good movies and maybe a serie, Still looking for true love, I needed a second to perfect my own lenses, because the big blindness comes from you firstly, in fact, almost always.

You don't need to be picky, or pickup or whatever there is no "right way", but you need to find the right tune for what you're playing at.

and maybe you're an ear death musician, so work on EQing the tuner

pua, tinder, bar, whatever, the real question is what you are and what are you looking for ?

Edited by Aeris

This post is dangerous because if people grasped the significance of it, much of the dating section of the forum would be intactive.

Great post. What a hit oxygen reading this.

2 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

Yeah this is how life should be (and just is, but we are not (i mean myself mostly) are not fully aware of that).

Too bad that if you are living in "low consciousness" country it's not that easy to find that person, that you can be fully honest with about your "woo-woo" interests.  

tune your frequency on the same range, and you'll find people on your radar.

what is your frequency ? what does it mean woo woo for you ?

can you be not self aware of being woo woo, so find someone who isn't woo woo, but in fact is woowoo, just woowoo like you.

don't use your eyes or your brains, thoses are false flag on actuality, what is the best for you, is maybe toxic for others, or a cure for me

4 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Aeris

i'm killing my "materialistic" demons, after years of being typical beta-needy guy

i'm tapping more and more to enter stage green of spiral dynamics and feel like my heart is opening more and more, and being more empathethic and loving person everyday

but after so many years of being alone beta slug it's not that easy to fully let go of your primal needs and just trust the universe, it's deeply rooted in you 

sure it took me litteraly years until "I" change, not the old me is dead, I just started to accept "me", and love "me". not in an egoic way but in a self acceptance way.

ask yourself, do you really want to have a girlfriend/boyfriend, but is it because you lack or because you love ?
what are you looking for ? love ? acceptance ? experiences ?

the materialistic needs are probably still anchored on a spiritual layer level, you should meditate on the idea of the good relationship for you, the you is very important,
Now I use a magnet for gold in a ocean of rocks, but before I tended to try to tease and please all the stones, especially fake diamonds.

work on the magnet machine firstly.

Edited by Aeris

3 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Aeris

pragmatically talking, i'm just trying to get better with communicating with women, killing my fears and anxieties everyday

it's not as bad as it sound tho

what i'm looking for is love for sure, it's something i missed for the most of my life, even from my mother, but that's only my fault i think

i'm loving myself more and i have emotional rollercoasters lately, but it's a good think i guess, i'm getting more and more stable, unnoticable stuff in everyday situations for other people, but i see huge difference in my behaviors

acceptance is thing i don't really give a f about, i'm preety laid back dude, playful jokester i would say and i build great life and experiences for myself everyday, so, yeah, all i need is love, lalalala

half of the path already done then, what is love though, great question

Why the statement that manipulative people deserve to die? 

This sounds like demonization of them and that's not really productive. 

56 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

3 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

love has not to be productive, it has to be true

2 hours ago, Aeris said:

love has not to be productive, it has to be true

By productive I mean it will hinder your growth.

Loving easy to love things is the easy part. But can you love the hard to love things?

Still, you walk around my question. Why do you demonize them? To not accept their place in reality and accept them shows where your love can grow.

Do they really deserve to die? Or is that you resisting that which you do not like?

Edited by Shadowraix

give me a reason why I should accept a place of lies. Lies lead to deception.

manipulation is lie, whatever, I used this word, and it resonate maybe on the dark side of the matter, and it was intended.

harmonize and mix according to the situation, that is a lense of truth. Truth leads to love.

if you don't agree, then maybe find the truth for yourself

11 minutes ago, Aeris said:

give me a reason why I should accept a place of lies. Lies lead to deception.

manipulation is lie, whatever, I used this word, and it resonate maybe on the dark side of the matter, and it was intended.

harmonize and mix according to the situation, that is a lense of truth. Truth leads to love.

if you don't agree, then maybe find the truth for yourself

I'm not saying to go into a relationship with a manipulative person - just to be clear on that.

I'm talking about the sort of universal love and acceptance. The dissolving of good/bad to just is. The removal of demonization for love and understanding.

To demonize those people is to demonize a part of yourself. You get caught up in concepts with truth vs lie. Collapse this. See the universe for what it is. Light and dark point to the same thing. Its all you.

Reality unconditionally loves itself yet the ego flaunts as if it knows better and rejects the things it doesn't like. Funny, that is.

Edited by Shadowraix

15 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

I'm not saying to go into a relationship with a manipulative person - just to be clear on that.

I'm talking about the sort of universal love and acceptance. The dissolving of good/bad to just is. The removal of demonization for love and understanding.

To demonize those people is to demonize a part of yourself. You get caught up in concepts with truth vs lie. Collapse this. See the universe for what it is. Light and dark point to the same thing. Its all you.

Reality unconditionally loves itself yet the ego flaunts as if it knows better and rejects the things it doesn't like. Funny, that is.

on a mind lvl alright. on a contextual lvl, it's bs, and you know it. or you're the deluded one.

the absolute truth is put your hands in the fire. Because burning is an illusion and you loving everything even your hands consummed is aswell an illusion.

enough play, even after everything is good or bad, guess what. " spiritual ego "

Edited by Aeris

@Aeris

If somebody manipulates me or severely lies to me, what attitude can I have about it?

Not a trick question Im sincerely asking.

11 hours ago, JohnnyBravo said:

@Aeris

If somebody manipulates me or severely lies to me, what attitude can I have about it?

Not a trick question Im sincerely asking.

Of course you'll have to read and be very observational and careful not being dissonant with yourself firstly. Everyone can avoid pure truth including you if you don't balance for it always

What I did once with a now best Friend. Is just expose him in a 1 v 1 talk about his fake identity part.  ( He just had fear of being judged )

I did two big talk trial and people loved my observations of them and me sincérly asking 'why ?'. I could have been wrong that's why I watched with attention and honesty and always privately. Lier love their réputation mainly.

My 'exposition' is very contextual there is no pure techniques

Simply

For me there is 2 radical ways to deal though with pathological toxic faker. Mental exposition or avoid.

Mental exposition with 'love' if you're hateful yourself it could go very sword and shield. Push love and trust always... I cannot word it better. It's very musical no two situations are the same. 

You can break them though but you better have to love fight and be ready to deal with conséquences

Edited by Aeris

10 hours ago, Aeris said:

on a mind lvl alright. on a contextual lvl, it's bs, and you know it. or you're the deluded one.

the absolute truth is put your hands in the fire. Because burning is an illusion and you loving everything even your hands consummed is aswell an illusion.

enough play, even after everything is good or bad, guess what. " spiritual ego "

Not much else to say. Only direct experience can point further. 

Leo's videos "Radical Implications of Oneness" "How to stop moralizing" and "Why evil does not exist" Are good pointers. 

Lack of demonization doesn't mean you have to support their actions. It's just looking past your own preferences. You've got a ways to go if you are still wishing death on others. 

1 hour ago, Shadowraix said:

Not much else to say. Only direct experience can point further. 

Leo's videos "Radical Implications of Oneness" "How to stop moralizing" and "Why evil does not exist" Are good pointers. 

Lack of demonization doesn't mean you have to support their actions. It's just looking past your own preferences. You've got a ways to go if you are still wishing death on others. 

and so you see my point ?