NilsFlair

Why Cold Approach Is One Of The Best Environment For Developing Awareness Part 2.

8 posts in this topic

Today I want to go a bit deeper into the reasons why cold approaching girls is such an effective way to develop your awareness.

So as you might already know, there are a lot of differences between men and women, physical ones, behavioral ones, and perceptual ones.

A lot of people say that women are emotional and men are logical, this is very far from the truth.

I would rather say that women are slightly more emotion oriented, and men are slightly more logic oriented (The limbic structure of the brain responsible for emotion will always trump the prefrontal cortex in both women and men).

Women are also more socially oriented than men, they pick up on social cues at a rate that we couldn’t even train ourselves to do, it’s built in them through evolution.

A distinction to be made however is that it’s their subconscious minds that is so effective at picking up social cues, not their conscious minds. They don’t consciously know everything about you just because they talked to you.

But their subconscious knows a lot, and it is communicating this to their conscious minds through emotions (just like I said in part one, emotions are the bridge between the subconscious and conscious mind).

This knowledge has actually existed in the pick up community for a very long time, it’s the theory about shittests (a girl will give you shit to see if you are congruent).

But in my opinion, the community hasn’t properly understood what a shittest actually points to, and why it’s such powerful dynamic in cold approach.

The idea that a shittest must be passed for instance is an indication that it’s seen as a problem to be solved, and not an opportunity to gain self-awareness. And if it’s dealt with in this way, you might pass it but you gain no self-awareness.

Now I don’t want you to walk around and analyze the girl if she’s giving you shittests or not no, this was just me referencing what pick up is calling the emotional response you get from a girl if you’re not being congruent.

The reason that her emotional reaction to you is so valuable is that you might not be aware if you’re congruent or not, you might think you are but that might be a complete illusion, and since you’re not aware of it you don’t know.

When you are expressing yourself to the girl and you consciously think that you are being congruent and she gives you an emotional reaction you didn’t expect, chances are very high that there is something running in your subconscious that you weren’t aware of.

Examples of this may be:

Insta rejections; you are resisting some emotion or belief hard and she resists your presence instantly.

When you are talking to a girl for a long time, everything is going well and she just leaves out of nowhere, for no apparent reason; there were some emotion (possibly tied to an insecurity) that came up that you did not express but resisted instead, and she eventually leaves (she might not even know why she left if you asked her later).

She’s giving you a ridiculously hard time in the beginning and then all of a sudden she’s super sweet and all yours; you were resisting your emotions in the beginning until you suddenly managed to accept it or be ok with it, and she started accepting you and being ok with you as well.

The pattern in these examples are that whenever you resist your emotions, the girls resist you, and whenever you don’t resist your emotions they don’t resist you.

As I explained a bit in part 1, it’s not so simple to just decide to accept your emotions, we must master the art of accepting all of our emotions and our resistance towards emotions too.

The value in her reaction towards you is that you can now become aware of where you are resisting emotions, what those emotions are, and what beliefs they are tied to.

She is giving you feedback about your subconscious in a way that you can consciously pick it up.

This is why our concept of Primal Honesty (To express in the most concise way everything that’s emotionally relevant in the moment) works so well in interactions with girls.

When you’ve fooled yourself so well that you think you don’t have insecurities and everything is good, cold approaching a girl can really set you straight and show you that there’s a lot of shit going on in the background even if you don’t know it.

And the ancient question of “how can I solve a problem that I don’t even know I have?” can now be answered..

That’s it for me today guys!

-Nils Flair

Theres alot of things here I disagree with, and Im relcutant to share because Im scared of gonna be judged and seen as 'negative' towards yourself and the effort you put into this post.

The core thing id like to point out, is that Im glad you have found something that works for you. And I am glad your ideas about how men and women relate, or how women 'really are' or what a shit test 'really is' has worked out for you.

My sharing is that, these are theories (and maybe your truth) that run well for you.

This isnt necessarily how things 'are.'

For example, what you or the community would label a shit test, I would just call playful flirting.

Im not saying this is definitly how it 'is.' 

Just highlighting theories must be known that they are only theories.

Hey, I think you are on to something. But thats also because I can relate to what you are saying. Leo actually has a video on this.

The path to developing awareness is as unique as there are people on earth.

Everything in your life is a mirror that is pointing to you. They can be a bit dusty sometimes and in relationships especially youll mostly get the clearest, most direct look on yourself.

@JohnnyBravo  I understand what you mean, and yes these are theories.

But I want to point out that my theories are somewhat grounded in experience.

Me and my team (Social Prime) have been coaching over a 100 clients with these theories for the last 1.5 years :)

Appreciate the feedback though.

I capture them with pure telepathy, not even a glimpse, I just push my mojo out, and the enlightened being respond

Edited by Aeris