jerrypua

Nightgame solo and its challenges

22 posts in this topic

Right now I'm going to to game for a bit.

Goals:

- Approach a minimum of 5-10 girls or sets and have fun in every interaction

How your ego is going to try to sabotage you?

- Do not approach because the people around you are going to laugh at you

- She's not that cute, do not approach her

- If you talk to the girls, her guy friends are going to kill you

Rules for the game of today:

- Open All 

- Minimize time in between interactions. The moment a conversation ends go to the next girl quickly. The goal is to turn off your monkey mind

- Don't judge yourself - Who the fuck would have the balls to do that? I'm sober, I'm approaching a random girl out whether went bad or good, who      the fuck would have the balls to do that.
  Anybody can seat back at the fucking bar judging everybody else, criticizing them and feeling superior.

On 3/16/2019 at 5:18 PM, jerrypua said:

Okay guys, so i'm here again with my report

Today was a crazy fucking night. First of all this girl that i met from bumble that i'm hanging out with invited me to come to a club where she was with her female friend. Before that i wanted to do some game so i went to some place in Queens NY and i just had 30 minutes to do pick up.. I just did one approach but she rejected so i moved on, i entered to a club and i just wanted to approach set of girls not mixed sets but i dind't find them, yeah, i'm still struggling opening sets with guys in there but i'm gonna focus on that.

So after that i went where this girl invited me, i got there and i told myself i'm just gonna have fun and i even can use them as my wings lol.
So i got there and the girl that i'm hanging out with was so drunk so i was more with her friend who btw i realized that i like her more than this girl, i kinda lost attraction for her when we had sex, i wanna try with her friend, her energy, her feminine side attract me so much.
We went to buy some cigarettes and i was talking to the friend a lot, i feel that we have some connection, we laugh so much but obviously i don't show too much intent, what i do is make strong eye contact with her and there was some times that we just saw each other in the eyes and we just smile, kinda cool.

So then we entered to the club and we started to dance i grabbed them both and we started to dance, i make so much kino with the girl that i like and we even grind while dancing, literally these two girl where dancing with me and i was just having fun, the girls around me started to notice me, we went to smoke some cigarettes in the same place but in an open space so we were talking and laughing then they went to the bathroom, i did one apporach to one girl but just conversing not trying to pick her up.
So then they came again we were talking and laughing so much and some random girl who before i got there, approached them and she told them that she's bisexual, that she likes girls and bla bla bla they became friends, so she came here and joined us and i introduced myself and we were talking and she was like where u from btw? And i was like from Ecuador, and she told us that she loves Latin people, and she told us that she has an italian boyfriend who was there but that she prefers 1000 times latin people, she was like 'I love you, you're so cool' that's obviously validation from her to me but i just took that like nothing, like ok ok, cause my ego will want more and more validation so i was like okay, and we keep talking.. Then some random girls started to approaching me, literally like 2-3 more girls were attracted to me and one of them was like, hey do you have a lighter, and we started talking from that. Some fatty apporached me as well but i didn't like her.

Ohh and during all that some guys approached me and said they liked my jacket, this girl that i like was talking about that all the time and touchingm y jacket lol

So all good so far but not everything is rosy, some losers took my hat I turned to see and I did not know who was, so i make eye contact to everyone in that place near me and i saw two losers (One was the bisexual girl's boyfriend) looking and kinda mocking at me, so i went straight up to them and i told them, hey man, i thing you have my hat, i want it back.. and he was like no i do not have it in a defense position and kinda trying to start a fight so at the end i was like, okay man, i don't care, you don't have it then and he told me 'i better don't have it' and i just left them laughing at them. Then another guy came to me and he was like where is your hat man, ahhh, so you think i took it like so drunk and starting a fight with me, all that time i was relaxed and laughing at them and he was like what are you laughing at haha I turned away and keep talking with the girls who i was with before.
I dind't want any problem, 3 guys wanting to fight with me man, i was by myself, but even though i wasn't afraid at the end the left me alone.

So after that we went to dance with my two girls and we were having a fun time, i saw the girl that i approached when they went to the bathroom, she was dancing with other girl and i just pointed at her, smiling and making eye contact, so these girls saw me doing that and my girl became jealous and kinda mad at me and the other girl was like more attracted to me.

So after 20 minutes of dancing we left and we went to eat some food, i was in their car talking about sex and their experiences so it was a nice moment with them. The girl that i'm attracted to was like i like bad boys, and then she says, you're a badboy. (I don't label myself as a badboy, i just know that i follow my own path, i know what i want and i'm not attached to any girl, i don't need any girl in my life)
I noticed in the car she was looking at me, like i feel she's kinda attracted to me but i still don't know how to manage that if i'm dating the other girl (That i lost attraction)

So after that i left and then this girl that i'm dating called me and told me if she can come to my house, and i said no, that i have something to do tomorrow in the morning. I don't feel more attraction for her, i really feel attracted to her friend, to her energy, i will see what i can do and how can i deal with it.

I have a question and is how can i deal with drunk, jealous and loser guys. I'm going to run into many of them on this path and the fact that i'm going out alone makes it more difficult, what do you advise me guys?

So that's my report for today guys. Thank you! I'm going to bed, it's 5 am and i'm here writing down all this lol.

Have a good day.

Dude! Man!! You didn't end up sex with those girls! Cmon!!! Your ender is a sign of hey let's fuck now! Hahahahaha.. me too i am currently doing Pick Up i am just starting, listening to your story here makes me arggggggggg!! Dudeeeee! , you waste the oppurtunity!!