NoSelfSelf

Everything is a product of imagination

14 posts in this topic

If you can see that everything is a product of your imagination illusion will dissappear....

Everything that is going on around you people,happenings,things you do is product of your mind but we dont see it because it happens right in the moment of the thing happening so we confuse the thing happening with our imagination its subtle...

You can see this when you think about someone you can see that everything about that person is going inside your mind you created picture assumptions where you stand with that person all imagionary...

99% people know this intellectualy but when you see it you will see that everything that was happening to you in your life is work of your imagination....

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

There's more to it.

You might want to look into the thoughts (imagination) that you created in your post.

@Truth Addict like what?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf

10 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

If you can see that everything is a product of your imagination illusion will dissappear....

How is everything a product of my imagination? What about the feeling of of hunger?

10 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Everything that is going on around you people,happenings,things you do is product of your mind but we dont see it because it happens right in the moment of the thing happening so we confuse the thing happening with our imagination its subtle...

I get what you're saying is that things are the way they are, not the way we think they are.

51 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Truth Addict like what?

Like this:

11 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

99% people know this intellectualy but when you see it you will see that everything that was happening to you in your life is work of your imagination....

2 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@Truth Addict Feeling of hunger is there thats all everything else saying im hungry i need to eat to survive etc is imagination...last one is true statement...

It's you.

Now fight.

I'm not quite understanding your take, but your title your title reminded me of some thoughts I've always had. Every single human invention ever created and will ever be created was thought of first in imagination.  Imagination is the source.  Where did natural things such as plants, humans, animals, planets and galaxies "start"?  It had to be in imagination, right?  

8 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Truth Addict Feeling of hunger is there thats all everything else saying im hungry i need to eat to survive etc is imagination...

Right on.

8 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Truth Addict last one is true statement...

No, if you look deeply enough you'll see that it's just imagination.

Your internal world is a product of your imagination. The external world is not. 

1 hour ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Your internal world is a product of your imagination. The external world is not. 

What is the external world a product of?

1 hour ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

There's no distinction between the two. They collapse into 1.

4 hours ago, AlterEgo said:

What is the external world a product of?

Nature. 

4 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

There's no distinction between the two. They collapse into 1.

Meh... This sounds too metaphysical to me. 

I have experienced this in a trip. The story/thought and result/manifestation is immediate. It happens at the same time. I don't how to get back there. May just be my imagination.