petragr

Has anybody been watching some of Leo's older videos?

16 posts in this topic

so mind-blowing ... some of his videos like about our Authentic Selves or the issue about Marketing

It seems to me that it is a good thing that Leo checked out for bit that way we can take a breather and study his old material...

Not many people watch his older topics I am guessing because when I look at the replies to his video they are about as old as the video itself just a shame so amazing to see , how much his presentation has improved and even his own person has developed into a strong and self-assured individual !

Leo 2016: "Napoleon Hill on his book Think and Grow Rich, he spent 10 or 20 years doing research on that book. That's impressive."

Leo 2019: "The book Think and Get Rich? I think that's what its called."

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

I have been!

It just clicked in my head recently that you can't do advanced personal development if you haven't covered the basics first... I haven't mastered my emotions, I'm always thinking negatively, I haven't started to read everyday yet, etc. There's a LOT of baseline material I haven't integrated even a single bit.

My plan for the past month and for the next 1-2 years is to watch every video from bottom to top. The great thing about Leo is that he evolved along with his videos. So one who watches everything has the chance to evolve in the same direction that he did.

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

Yeah those are the best i am not a big fan of enlightenment and nonduality which some of his newer videos talk about.

Good!

But be careful not to fall into the trap of chasing theory.

I fell into that before, and I'm still struggling to get out.

yes it is such a hidden treasure its seems some people are only watching the newest ones and then post a reply and then don't even really integrate what they learned and yes I watched some of Napoleon Hills old youtube videos they are great too ! 

He has a lot of class and explains things in simple terms .

yes I am not a big fan of enlightenment either not sure why .....

I guess I am just trying to live life the best I can , you know be positive and open friendly and hopeful .

Leos older videos really appeal to people at stage orange in SD. I used to love them, now I don't agree with them anymore. Leo has clearly grown over the last few years so his newer videos, in my opinion, are much more valuable.

oh that may not be true ! Even Leo says for people to watch his older videos as well and take notes and study his stuff

I actually believe his videos are time less they will always apply , truth is truth no matter how old ...just my opinion ...

14 hours ago, FredFred said:

I have been!

It just clicked in my head recently that you can't do advanced personal development if you haven't covered the basics first... I haven't mastered my emotions, I'm always thinking negatively, I haven't started to read everyday yet, etc. There's a LOT of baseline material I haven't integrated even a single bit.

Same here.  It's so easy (and fun) to get lost in profound metaphysical concepts and ideas.  It has been a big distraction for me.  I still have many 'regular human' traits and habits I need to work on.  My relationship with my girlfriend and others close to me, diet, mindfulness, procrastination, and sociability.  As much fun as his really advanced ideas are, his basic videos are where I truly am at this stage.  

yes exactly , very well put or written !

I feel the same it all sounds good and uplifitng but then you got to leave the house , drive in traffic ,see mean people and then where are the tools  to deal with this stuff?

I think it is good and necessary to get exposed to his higher ideas but then we got to go live life and deal with negativity and such.....

thanks for posting this one never saw it before

Edited by petragr

I am not sure if we absolutely have to read to get our info , we can listen to audio , or podcasts or watch stuff on any media , 

we can learn stuff without having to get it from books only , i actually have a difficult time reading so i watch or listen to stuff....

Also once we  are aware of how we are negative  or emotional we are that is the first step to overcoming it or at least tackle it 

I am guessing .....

16 hours ago, petragr said:

yes I am not a big fan of enlightenment either not sure why .....

I guess I am just trying to live life the best I can , you know be positive and open friendly and hopeful

Bingo!!!

Do you have the booklist? There are many hidden treasures there as well :)

great thank you will check out the booklist and the above videos, funny i have not seen neither ....