SoonHei

What Is

29 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@How to be wise lol it is and isn't true.

And is that true? Is it true that both are the answer?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Also had this insight that

the body does not know, technically or heck even directly, that what "I the Self" or even the character knows.

There is only an apparent connection between it. It just occurs on the same frame and we make a story out of it.

And well the body is a distinction and that dissolves the body right there 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

28 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

Also had this insight that

the body does not know, technically or heck even directly, that what "I the Self" or even the character knows.

There is only an apparent connection between it. It just occurs on the same frame and we make a story out of it.

And well the body is a distinction and that dissolves the body right there 

‘Body’ is just a thought that the mind had. Who would you be without that thought? No-body. Just mind. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 2019-03-09 at 6:00 AM, SoonHei said:

What Is is, ising.

The tree is not a tree it just is. One of my first transcending mind realizations. Holy Mother did that take fear to a whole other level. :D

WhatNo-Body and nobody

Wow. I like that.@How to be wisewisewisewisewisewisewisewise

----------------

Unsure how to delete above, using my phone and doesn't delete the user tag and the text

-----------------

So wanted to add that as "What Is" is ising...

It can be said that the story of life is lifeing

Even this understanding above that what is / life is constantly unfolding and happening is part of that happening

And it is all happening to/in the  NOW.

Self aware and sustaining existence existing eternally.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny