SoonHei

What Is

29 posts in this topic

The empty chalkboard is aware in every pixel of manifest reality. 

And the chalkboard without writing on it is One (Spirit/God) 

And is there really any separation between the chalkboard and what's written/drawn on it? 

<3

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

It's the language of the Mind.  Being doesn't have a mouth.  Only mouths speak.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Blink your eyes, what you saw after blinking is what IS. Right now, this very second. It’s your visual direct experience. It’s Actuality, it’s Reality and Existence itself. Ultimately it’s God seeing through your eyes right now and having your visual direct experience right this very second. But one must become conscious of this, one can only be conscious of it.

@SoonHei That assumes that something ‘is’. Is that true?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I heard you like isness, so i put some isness in yo isness so you can be while you are

@Joseph Maynor yup. Very beautiful.

@Highest indeed brother. Team weed haha. That was during a weed high. Meditation for me during the highs brings be closer and closer to the present moment until there is just the present moment

I did have some thoughts run in my head during that time about not being able to escape from myself because i am everything

It is all thoughts for the ego

That i will be terrified and shocked

I think there is no escaping that fact for the ego

It must go thru that phase and ultimately give into it. Surrender

In my case, most negative thoughts were followed by the question, who is afraid. I know myself to be the watcher of the one that is afraid and this gave me some space and relaxation occured

@Nahm whatever you say :P

@How to be wise hmmm. From absolute point of view. There is just a singularity. To say that it is or isn't is a realative/dualistic POV. Yeah?

@Amun god bless xhibit <3

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei Team weed indeed brother ❤️

I’m glad you think you are everything like you said. That is Truth.

But forget about thoughts, just observe them come and go without any involved or interest. You are the one who is observing them and and are aware of them. Like you said, you know the watcher of the One who is afraid. That watcher cannot be touched. Surrender fully to the present moment when you smoke weed, I assure you there is nothing to be afraid of.

@Highest hmmm

An add on question

And this is the ego/SoonHei asking

The presence which I am will be untouched...

But with the seeing of the truth, the unsettling feelings which follow for the ego... That's a necessary process? I suppose it cannot be avoided... And must be transended... ? 

Awareness can continue to be detached and not care knowing it is the screen... But the ego is left on it's own with nobody to go to for help?

Hmmm. In writing this what came to mind was the ego can put faith in God/awareness and ask for grace to come peacefully

Bless

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei In my experience, the ego tries to resist but I fully surrender and then the ego just loses it’s control and I have my non-dual experience. You must fully surrender and let go. The ego can’t do shit after that. That’s my experience and advice to you ❤️?

5 minutes ago, Highest said:

@SoonHei In my experience, the ego tries to resist but I fully surrender and then the ego just loses it’s control and I have my non-dual experience. You must fully surrender and let go. The ego can’t do shit after that. That’s my experience and advice to you ❤️?

If someone tried to cut your penis off with pruning shears then come and tell me your Ego is fully gone.  Or another thing, face the death of a loved one and tell me your Ego is fully gone.  You're gonna find out real fast that that's just a belief, a mere thought.  You will experience the Ego-Mind, you just want to have a space there, that's what transcendence is.  Transcendence is not complete annihilation of the Ego-Mind, that's a mere thought, an idea, not reality.  But you can put some distance through cultivation of awareness between you and the Ego-Mind so that it doesn't totally dominate you.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

If someone tried to cut off your penis off with pruning shears then tell me your Ego is fully gone.

Lol!

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

12 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

If someone tried to cut your penis off with pruning shears then come and tell me your Ego is fully gone.  Or another thing, face the death of a loved one and tell me your Ego is fully gone.  You're gonna find out real fast that that's just a belief, a mere thought.  You will experience the Ego-Mind, you just want to have a space there, that's what transcendence is.  Transcendence is not complete annihilation of the Ego-Mind, that's a mere thought, an idea, not reality.  But you can put some distance through cultivation of awareness between you and the Ego-Mind so that it doesn't totally dominate you.

r/Murderedbywords xD

Good thing about living in a cabin in the woods, with alot of bears and wolfs around is that whenever i think i've transcended self-survival, i'll go out at dark and imagine getting mauled by a bear and then quickly run back inside xD

@GeoLura Try to survive as long as you can, but Life is short and you can die any day, live it well  and consciously ??

@SoonHei And is that true?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie