Highest

Should I marry?

45 posts in this topic

@zambize She is cute, kind, easy to talk to. She is very intelligent, knows the game of body language and connection. Let us just say that it’s a girl I could think marrying and even have babies with (but max two).

@cetus56 Yeah, it’s just awesome when that happens.

6 minutes ago, Highest said:

@zambize She is cute, kind, easy to talk to. She is very intelligent, knows the game of body language and connection. Let us just say that it’s a girl I could think marrying and even have babies with (but max two).

@cetus56 Yeah, it’s just awesome when that happens.

What's she have to say about dating/marriage with you?

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

@zambize She wants to marry and date. I will meet her this summer and then we can just take it from there.

But you're her, right? You're God, she is God, why marry?

Also kind of strange question because the way you ask it is as if you already know the answer yourself. You don't say anything about you loving her or even liking her so the obvious response to you marrying right her would be no. Don't get why you are so confused lol..

Edited by Tistepiste

@Tistepiste Why marry? Seriously, don’t you see the awesomenes of two individuals sharing their life and each other togheter?

13 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

@Highest I do, of course, when you're not enlightened

Sorry but you are just wrong. I am conscious of God and that I am God, and at the same time I can marry her and fully know, connect and be with here. The great God-realized master nisargadatta maharaj was married and had 4 children, for example.

Do it for adventure sake, with no kids :P 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed Bro, having a baby is the greatest thing you can have in the world. The feeling you get when you first see your baby is out of this world.❤️

5 hours ago, Highest said:

@Tistepiste Why marry? Seriously, don’t you see the awesomenes of two individuals sharing their life and each other togheter?

Until you don't enjoy it. 

Good to be aware that you are attempting to force two dynamic beings under something static. Could you do all that and not get married? To stay despite having full freedom of an out vs using consequences as a bar to keep you from bailing. The former does seen more genuine. 

On 3/8/2019 at 11:38 PM, cetus56 said:

@Highest I like to add that when you meet the right person you'll know it without a doubt. You'll feel the truth of it. Like you've known each other forever. Look for that.

Very good advice.Thanks!

I suppose it comes from intuition, right?

On 3/8/2019 at 11:38 PM, cetus56 said:

@Highest I like to add that when you meet the right person you'll know it without a doubt. You'll feel the truth of it. Like you've known each other forever. Look for that.

@cetus56 What if this happened only to me? It had actually happened that this girl was for me but she didn't feel the same. I'm in love with her still and couldn't marry anyone else other than her. Now she isn't talking to me but she did admitted sometimes that she loves me and also asked me to marry but later changed her mind. Help

On 3/8/2019 at 2:19 PM, Highest said:

@Hellspeed Bro, having a baby is the greatest thing you can have in the world. The feeling you get when you first see your baby is out of this world.❤️

Yes you should marry as soon as possible so you have a child and can spread your very enlightened mind to other beings, its essential for the survival of humankind.

On 3/8/2019 at 9:19 PM, Highest said:

You mean feeding and being a vampire on your children? Before you awaken? Because that will happen :) 

This is the main reason people bring children into the world, not because of the children sake and their life, but because of the feeling they get the parents on feeding on their energy. Only those who are awake can understand what i just said. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

4 hours ago, SerpaeTetra said:

Yes you should marry as soon as possible so you have a child and can spread your very enlightened mind to other beings, its essential for the survival of humankind.

I will try to make him/her conscious that God exists and that God is him/her when he/she gets old enough (like 20). But only if he/she is or gets interested in spirituality. If not, I will let him/her live his/her life in whatever way they want and wishes. But I will love my child with all my heart and soul. And I will make sure that he/she gets a good stable life and grows up to become an awesome, confident and kind being.

3 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

You mean feeding and being a vampire on your children? Before you awaken? Because that will happen :) 

I don’t understand you. I will not force my child to become conscious of God or any of that. Read my post above. 

6 hours ago, Vignan said:

@cetus56 What if this happened only to me? It had actually happened that this girl was for me but she didn't feel the same. I'm in love with her still and couldn't marry anyone else other than her. Now she isn't talking to me but she did admitted sometimes that she loves me and also asked me to marry but later changed her mind. Help

@Vignan You gotta let her go. And if she comes back then it was meant to be. But if she doesn't then she was never right for you in the first place. 

In Islam, to complete half your faith, you must marry. This has to do with Islam's interpretation of love.

Anyway, your partner is a reflection of you. You will only attract someone as good as you. Wonder Woman wants superman, not some dorky loser.

Marriage and child rearing should be reserved to the most developed and productive individuals Sadly, there is no way to enforce such a rule.

@Highest @Highest

If you are having a decent source of income and you like that girl what's preventing you. Get married.